What's new

Supreme Court hearing on PTI Chairman Imran Khan arrest

How is that pertinent to the merits of the case or the political situation?

But since you seem like a 12-year-old girl that probably doesn't know better, I'll try to explain: using a wheelchair isn't only because you literally cannot walk it all. It could also be because walking/standing for prolonged periods can get uncomfortable. Doesn't mean you physically can't do it if you needed to.

I'm not saying this is the only possible explanation --- but, as long as it is one, your insinuations mean nothing.
And everybody believes that only Indians are bhakts.

Never thought that Army/ISI has so week strategy.In first place they should not have arrested IK.
Why they have not thought that Supreme Court will not give bail/relief to IK , since the chief Justice is already in clash with them and not cooperating !

They got humiliated internationally !
Well metric fails...what did u expect

Two days back IK came on a wheelchair. Didn't he?

Today he was climbing stairs effortlessly !!!

Miraculous Isn't that?
Yup, you've never had an injured or broken leg. Keep quiet before I decide to embarrass you.

Well metric fails...what did u expect
Now No doubt why they failed many of their operations
When you don't brainstorm and discuss the outcomes and how to avoid/mitigate the worst outcomes you will always fail

When they did adventure in Kargil or East Pakistan,they thought there will be only one result - WIN ..but they have no plan B to exit with out humiliation if the results are opposite

Two days back IK came on a wheelchair. Didn't he?

Today he was climbing stairs effortlessly !!!

Miraculous Isn't that?
Could be due to back pain, after all he was a fast bowler.

Obviously, athletes in good shape recover quickly. Pudgy bald men with paunches do not. :D
Oh please dont give ideas now. ECP may file a case to disqualify IK because he mislead court by using wheel chair!

Back
Top Bottom