What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Very optimistic, but I doubt Russia would export the SU-57 at the time being.
Optimistic but not utopic in my opinion

Less than 6 months:

- Delivery of the first Su-30s in small number, followed by the first Su-35s

- Iran delivering TBM/SRBMs such as Qiam, Zolfaghar, F-110 family SRBMs to Russia, which will probably have a great effect on the terrain and liberate space in Iran's missile stashes to replace them with recent BMs.

- Deeper military cooperation with Russia, possible unveiling of the supersonic AShCM at the same time

Future (1-5 years):
- Delivery of 50+ Su-35s and a small number of Su-57s (<5)
- Full order delivered

- Russia help to make compatibility for all IRIAF fighters and IADS

- Compatibility with Iranian weapons

- Manufacture of parts

As 50 Su-35 is not enough for a territory like Iran:

- Standardization of the rotting MiG 9.12 to MiG-29M2 standard, same for Su-24MK to M2 standard.

- As Iran IADS would be relieved for some time, Iran focus on Kowsar and radars, also studying Russian designs and getting more experience

- Interests in the Su-75 project

- Reaching a fleet of 250+ modernized/purchased/produced fighters

- Delivery of a small number of Mi-35M/Mi-28 and Ka-52, along civilian helicopters, possible Mi-26 heavy lift helicopter

- Delivery of a small number of Pantsir and either S-350/S-400 complementing Med-range 3rd Khordad and LORAD S-300PMU2/B-373, deployment of more 3rd Khordad and deployment of Zoubin SHORAD, shuffling every layers with different systems

- Unveiling of ASAT B-373, deployment of B-373 armed with Sayyad-4B, coupled with S-300/400 as a mix

This is indeed (very) optimistic but from now i am persuated anything can happen, S-400, Yak-130, Su-30, Su-35, fleet standardization were among those that Iran wanted to purchase according to western intelligence. Time will tell.

We want our future airforce to be:
48 SU-35S
12 Yak-130
XX upgraded existing Iranian MIGs/SUs
?? Kowsar & upgraded existing F-5s
Iran has a very strong IAD defense system acting as a force multiplier to those 48 Su-35.

And in the other hand many of the Ukros Su-27s were either out of service or no modernized so their real combat capability was really questionable.

48 first line, with PESA modern radar, long range active missiles and connected to the iranian IAD will act much more persuasive and in higher combat intensity than Ukranian air force.

I'll ask everyone about the famous myth of old, tired airframes.

Do you have reports, photos, videos of planes exploding in mid-flight or crashing due to airframes tearing in mid-flight?
Old modernized fighter planes will have a good role to play in war and will not be retired. Only the destruction of these planes will be their salvation.

An aircraft airframe is maintained for a very long time and the IRIAF changes several parts to make repairs

My own little prediction.

The Kowsar and its modernized versions are quickly moving towards 4+ and 4++ and probably towards the 5th generation at a speed that will surprise everyone.

Let's not forget that they have officially been working on their heavy fighters for 3 years now.

I also predict that the Kowsar and other improved versions will be presented in an underground or surface aircraft fleet in several copies and will destroy the myth of the number of 4 built popularized by Dr. Mason. We will see kowsar configurations that will surprise you. New weapons that will make it clear that Iran is already in the future

I have other predictions in mind for other sections of the forum. I make my predictions from photos, video, articles, official declaration, deductions, intuition and announcement made here 4 to 8 years old and sometimes even older

Interesting thing is,with YAK 130 IRIAF introduced new 7-xxxx designation... even designation pattern is same .
These are known Iran designations for aircrafts(this include helicopters also,and IRGC,Navy,IRIAA..etc)
2-xxxx
3-xxxx
5-xxxx
6-xxxx
8-xxxx
9-xxxx
15-xxxx
12-xxxx
SN-xxxx(Sepah Navy)
Bxxxxx(Basij)
Here is very good site where you can see some of Iran armed force aircrafts with tail numbers.
F-5 Serial 2-xxxx
IRIAF_Northrop_F-5E_Tiger_II_Talebzadeh.jpg

SU22 IRGCAF
15-xxxx

2019_Iranian_military_aviation_achievements_expo_at_Mehrabad_(03).jpg

Navy F 27 Fokker
5-xxxx

Iranian_navy_2013_minesweeping_exercise_(01).jpg

Last edited:
Interesting thing is,with YAK 130 IRIAF introduced new 7-xxxx designation... even designation pattern is same .
These are known Iran designations for aircrafts(this include helicopters also,and IRGC,Navy,IRIAA..etc)
2-xxxx
3-xxxx
5-xxxx
6-xxxx
8-xxxx
9-xxxx
15-xxxx
12-xxxx
SN-xxxx(Sepah Navy)
Bxxxxx(Basij)
Here is very good site where you can see some of Iran armed force aircrafts with tail numbers.
F-5 Serial 2-xxxx
View attachment 958608
SU22 IRGCAF
15-xxxx

View attachment 958611

Navy F 27 Fokker
5-xxxx

View attachment 958614

Nice find. Suggests many more airframes are to come. Excellent.

Hi all;

Examining a bit google maps I see in Karaj airport (Kayam) at the south east of the city, two weird turboprops, seems they are neither Fokker 50 nor An-140... they seems to be Fokker 27 but with black paint ¿?.

Maybe they are just a couple of cargo planes from any civilian airline. But the paint it is so weird,

Hi all;

Examining a bit google maps I see in Karaj airport (Kayam) at the south east of the city, two weird turboprops, seems they are neither Fokker 50 nor An-140... they seems to be Fokker 27 but with black paint ¿?.

Maybe they are just a couple of cargo planes from any civilian airline. But the paint it is so weird,

Request:
I don't see shadows, are they real or just drawn on the ground as fake targets, similarly as the Russians did with the TU-95s?

Delusional Iranian Azaris here thinking russia is going to deliver to them SU30,35,57,75 and and much more........lolololololololololioliolioliolio

What are you folks smoking, and drinking?

You have completely ignored that this is "russia" you are dealing with. It only uses Iran, with the help of Azaris of course, as playing card against the west to score benefits.
It always has, is, and will always walk out of out any deal with Iran on a wimp, because RF knows you can do nothing about it.
Iran helped russia through the war, and build them a drone factory in russia, but russia couldn't even deliver 25 SUs Iran paid for?
You got to be kiddin
g coming here with straight face bragging about your friendship with russia like you have no shame, no self-respect, and no dignity.

Delusional Iranian Azaris here thinking russia is going to deliver to them SU30,35,57,75 and and much more........lolololololololololioliolioliolio

What are you folks smoking, and drinking?

You have completely ignored that this is "russia" you are dealing with. It only uses Iran, with the help of Azaris of course, as playing card against the west to score benefits.
It always has, is, and will always walk out of out any deal with Iran on a wimp, because RF knows you can do nothing about it.
Iran helped russia through the war, and build them a drone factory in russia, but russia couldn't even deliver 25 SUs Iran paid for?
You got to be kiddin
g coming here with straight face bragging about your friendship with russia like you have no shame, no self-respect, and no dignity.

Oh yes, Almost forgot. Russia was not busy with Ukraine war when it transfered MIG29, RD33 production lines, Nuclear Capable sub techs to North Korea for nearly nothing.
NK has the bomb, you dont.

Last edited:
@waz The above user with 4 messages on his account is currently spamming multiple threads here with nonsense and same quotes in bold, also probably holds false flags
He seems to be obsessed with Iranians, we wonder who it can be
Screenshot_969.png

1696772808509.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_969.png
    Screenshot_969.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 47
What is the time? You are not up to date! Its SU 37 MK4.

What is the time? You are not up to date! Its SU 37 MK4.
lololololo, So, now it is SU37(whatever that is, an azari flying pipe dream). What happened to your 'so called' Promised 50 SU35s you paid for years ago? Did you get a couple of Yak130 (LOLOLOLO) instead? what on hell's creation are going to do with these Yaketi poops? You are not planning to attack Israel, nato or US with them, are you? lololol

You folks have no shame. See how RF is treating NK. They transferred their complete line of Mig29 and RD33 production line for some unusable cold war era artillary shells that they didn't even need. You build them an entire drone factory in russia, helped them surviving a defeat, however, they did not even deliver half of the SU35s you paid for. And, many of you Azaris here said, "Oh this time is different, russia is sanctioned too."

Well was this time really any different, you azari chumps?

I have news for you chumps. Your Beloved russia and china with the west together, trying to come up with a plan for Syrianization of Iran for its oil, gas, and newly discovered Lithium reserve. They have not yet come to an agreement on the division of the spoil, but when they do, these traitor azaris will be of good help to them to REACH THEIR GOAL.

Do you actually BELIEVE US and Nato would have been able to Syrianize Syria without the participation of their traitor ally, russiA?
Who informed US on whereabouts of your top Gen.? My guess would be Russia and probably these Azari. US must have paid them good money to disclose the info.

PLEASE GROW UP AND START THINKING LIKE ADULTS.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom