What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

@LegionnairE since you posted in the missile thread I reply here which fits better

@Deino
I don't think anything on that plane is Iranian, not even the tail number. I was hoping that it could give us a clue about what country it was originally made for and what squadron.

I must admit I don't know, but why should a serial number like 7-9701 not fit the Iranian system?

Yak-130 Iran IMG_0794.jpeg

For example there is one still mysterious L-15 - allegedly for the UAE - that is similar:

View attachment 956107

What? There is nothing mysterious about that color scheme at all. That’s Russian flag colors.

Another variation

1695719732600.jpeg

Another variation

1695719845280.jpeg

China (and countries it exports it to) also use a similar color scheme for its JL-8 trainers

1695719986106.jpeg

Attachments

• 1695719901317.jpeg
    1695719901317.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 50
What? There is nothing mysterious about that color scheme at all. That’s Russian flag colors.

Another variation

View attachment 956124

Another variation

View attachment 956125

China (and countries it exports it to) also use a similar color scheme for its JL-8 trainers

View attachment 956127

I think you missed my point, that certain JL-10/L-15 is mysterious, nothing more!

Otherwise, well, maybe I'm - or you are - colourblind :what: , but the alleged Iranian Yak-130 is surely not blue/white-red but clearly orange-white-green! As such this is NEVER EVER a Russian scheme!

And yes, exactly my point other air forces too use these colourful schemes for their training birds as such there is no need or nothing suspicious that it lacks a camouflage.

He is simply implying the aircrafts were made for India, to then move on to mocking, like we are not aware of the usual scheme used by such users

Why are we arguing about the 2 delivered Yak-130s? They can't be flown over on their own. 2 jets is probably what would fit in whatever transport aircraft they used. It will take some time to deliver the full order.

Also, who says they only delivered 2? That's just what we saw in the pictures. Which were kept secret for a ~month, by the way.

He is simply implying the aircrafts were made for India, to then move on to mocking, like we are not aware of the usual scheme used by such users

Really? India and Yak-130?? ... I'm pretty sure if they would have been planned for India, the Indian media would have gone viral already weeks in advance.

Really? India and Yak-130?? ... I'm pretty sure if they would have been planned for India, the Indian media would have gone viral already weeks in advance.
Multiple users such as @Hack-Hook @aryobarzan @HGV either insinuated that the Yak were leftovers that were supposed to be an IAF order, either claiming it was a fake when the first images and videos were posted, for the sole purpose of nagging and mocking.

Some users here don't care at all of IRIAF, to the point where they prefer to be right in their arguing/nagging battles than Iran actually having modern aircrafts/systems delivered, and even when it came to be true that the Yak were real, they started to nag on other subjects such as bringing the Avro Arrow thing and say that they are IAF leftovers based on the color of the Yaks.

Multiple users such as @Hack-Hook @aryobarzan @HGV either insinuated that the Yak were leftovers that were supposed to be an IAF order, either claiming it was a fake when the first images and videos were posted, for the sole purpose of nagging and mocking.

Some users here don't care at all of IRIAF, to the point where they prefer to be right in their arguing/nagging battles than Iran actually having modern aircrafts/systems delivered, and even when it came to be true that the Yak were real, they started to nag on other subjects such as bringing the Avro Arrow thing and say that they are IAF leftovers based on the color of the Yaks.
for some people buying shining toy from foreigner is equal to advancement

for some people buying shining toy from foreigner is equal to advancement
I thought you were saying Russian aircrafts are all crap with PESA bad no AESA all bad coming from India order and now you describe them as "shining toys"?

Sure, giving our pilots trainers and make them gain more experience and flight hours as well as studying and training on modern jets and relieve IADS is not an advancement at all

But having no assets right now to relieve IADS, not making pilots gain experience, and awaiting for projects that takes time while being constantly threatened of war by a superpower and its proxies is surely something described as "advancing" for you

thought you were saying Russian aircrafts are all crap with PESA bad no AESA all bad coming from India order and now you describe them as "shining toys"?
A Croppy shiny toy

, giving our pilots trainers and make them gain more experience and flight hours as well as studying and training on modern jets and relieve IADS is not an advancement at all
Where was the trainer when we needed it most

having no assets right now to relieve IADS, not making pilots gain experience, and awaiting for projects that takes time while being constantly threatened of war by a superpower and its proxies is surely something described as "advancing" for you
Give the needed money for projects and they become ready

India has HAL Sitara and then COU to HAL Tejas. There is no need for Yak-130 AFAIK.

India has HAL Sitara and then COU to HAL Tejas. There is no need for Yak-130 AFAIK.

Exactly my point. This is never ever an Indian one.

Just a strange strange color scheme. Haven’t seen it anywhere before. It’s def not Iranian themed colors. (Orange isn’t even a color used in our country symbolically).

Almost looks like some civilian color scheme. Maybe it was done this way at the plant to conceal the final buyer? No idea, but US already said over a year ago Iran was gonna purchase the YAK-130 so the cat has been out of the bag for quite some time.

Nonetheless if more Yak-130 don’t show up before Jan 2024 then the story will get even more bizarre.

Supposedly the arms deal will commence in Oct or thereafter when the UN Iranian arms embargo on missiles expires, which means in eyes of UN, Iran can openly sell Russia missiles without any violation.

Back
Top Bottom