What's new

IRGC missile attack on ISIS in Deir ez-Zor Syria

I've seen 4 sources that have reported that most of our missiles missed. All 4 sources were Israeli newspapers. I don't think this was a coincidence. They're lying for domestic consumption. Even if one out of six hit it's target, it's still a win. Israelis need to make their enemies look weak or stupid because it's their tactic to buck their cowardly ranks....they're only used to killing unarmed civilians. Last time they went up against someone even remotely trained was the rag-tag Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon...and they got their asses handed to them.

Zionists are masters of psychological warfare.

they are going to say they missed because iran sent a powerful message. and they don't want their Saudi slaves to get scared, and are trying to undermine that.

the Saudi's have the intelligence of a chipmunk. soo I wouldn't be surprised if they even believe it. But make no mistake. The Americans and the Israeli's definitely got the message. The silence so far from the americans has especially been deafening.

Wait a couple weeks for Israeli Actions to prove Iranian missile power. Nobody moans and cries and begs their murican slaves to do something about fake missiles ;)

I don't understand how trolls are not banned right away on this forum ? Constantly we see wannabe trolls trying to derail serious threads and nothing is done.

From the high number of deaths, it seems that intelligence waited and waited for such meeting to actually happen, like they must gather at one point and then missile command was given the nod. Western allies do not have that kind of leverage. This shows how in depth alliance Iran has in the region. Militarily and even politically Iran, Iraq, Syria are a single ENTITY now. Brothers in arms ...

May be someone will agree with me on this but I think Shahab series has been shelved as reserved arsenal because IRGC has better weapons at disposal now. Separating GRV solid fueled composite bodied Quasi BM and G-MaRV (in case of Emad) etc are there so why use 90s Shahab-3. When this news came of missile strikes by Iran I thought of Shahab-3C immediately. Zolfaghar was a surprise and shows the confidence IRGC showed in this newest member of Fateh family. I think we are witnessing a big shift in Iranian Missile program here. Solid fueled and separating GRV are what enemies will face now instead of Liquid fuel conventional inertial stablised BMs. Political scenario may push Iran for a test of GRV mounted Sejjil-2 IRBM in future.

I think it is too early to trust these reports, after all 360 is a sensational number.

Anyway, one of the apparent locations of the strikes (red) was very close to the 2 broadcast towers (blue). It is possible they were being used as a command post, but I am only repeating the hypothesis of others right now.

upload_2017-6-20_3-31-14.png

It's obvious this strike wasn't as big a success as Iran is preaching. No proof that anyone was actually killed let alone all these phantom commanders. Turkey, Russia, Syria, iraq, US basically a lot of countries proclaim how successful their mission was and give inflated casualties figures. Hard to really prove what they say is true.

I mean IRGC aren't going to come out and say 'oh yeah our missiles missed'.

But if missed is <25 meters that's pretty good because chances are in real war scenario Iran is going to use this against targets that are very big not some house or radio tower, even cruise missiles in this case could closely miss small targets.

I mean it's progress from early 2000's Shahab 3 with CEP of 500m+

And also it appears some of the strikes missed but were in the "Vicinity" (at least in videos shown).

It actually reminded me of early Russian MOD videos released in the beginning days of when they joined Syrian conflict. In those videos you could clearly see their fighter aircraft miss targets and even their cruise missiles missed.

This raises some questions about the viability of Sejil as an anti ship BM and the Khalije Fars missile.

"maybe he is with someone like your mader or si.... have good time lol
good for you maybe 9 month after see your brother with long hear"

Please can someone ban this lifeless pile of his mother's pig shit!

What is Reaction of Syrian Government on this attack?
Was it with approval of Damascus?
It is indeed a violation of national sovereignty of Syria.
Russian strikes on Daesh was with approval of damascus. I wonder if this was also communicated to Damascus as well

this was definitely more a message to our camel loving Saudi friends and the US.

Hitting a target from iran all the way in Syria with precision. Just imagine what they would do to the Saudi's, murican bases, and even Israel. a nice friendly reminder (incase they were forgetting)

message sent.
But where is precision? I didnt see any !!!

50-100m CEP is fairly precise for a ballistic missile, you can certainly damage power grids, oil fields, shipyards etc.. Though warhead is not that large, about same as 1000lb bomb.. They should develop thermobaric warhead.
Thats the theory part. How accurate were the missiles when they hit the ground ?

lately we a hearing of some revolutionary weapons being built by Iran (including stealth fighters) but i think most of it is propaganda.

Have you seen videos of Iranian missile testings ?

Answer in Yes and NO ... and then we will have further discussion.

Other than the one liner trolls in this thread, I was expecting a serious question by some members here.

Zolfaghar is a very precised GRV-TBM and it has targeted the Command centre now successfully. Why doesn't IRGC fire a barrage of lets say 120-150 of these missiles and finish things for ISIS. Hell they can launch these missiles from Iraqi or even Syrian territory. Fateh-110 named as Tashreen has been launched in syria. Syria can use its old Scuds which are generations obsolete compared to a modern GRV like Zolfaghar. Iran along with Syria and Iraq has exponential times better intelligence then anyone else in the region, so why not launch a massive barrage of these accurate missiles on key targets in contesting areas and be done with it.

janes is claiming that Zolfaghar GRV uses GNSS guidance for this much accuracy.

Last edited:

Other than the one liner trolls in this thread, I was expecting a serious question by some members here.

Zolfaghar is a very precised GRV-TBM and it has targeted the Command centre now successfully. Why doesn't IRGC fire a barrage of lets say 120-150 of these missiles and finish things for ISIS. Hell they can launch these missiles from Iraqi or even Syrian territory. Fateh-110 named as Tashreen has been launched in syria. Syria can use its old Scuds which are generations obsolete compared to a modern GRV like Zolfaghar. Iran along with Syria and Iraq has exponential times better intelligence then anyone else in the region, so why not launch a massive barrage of these accurate missiles on key targets in contesting areas and be done with it.

Dude you didnt get my point, firing a missile is not important, hitting the target is important. Can you show me the destroyed targets?

Show me the accuracy i want to see it with my own eyes, I want to see dead bodies of ISIS fighters who are enemies of Islam

can you post the footage ?

where is that footage?
UAV footage of the impacts confirms 50-100m CEP..

False news and only propaganda of Iran

So what's your concern !?

Enjoy life ...

lately we a hearing of some revolutionary weapons being built by Iran (including stealth fighters) but i think most of it is propaganda.

Can you name those weapons ?

F-313 is NOT fake because fake can't fly !

Cool down & let me inform you ...

Back
Top Bottom