What's new

Irfan Baloch Has Said Goodbye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here for a while and I'm sad to see Irfan bahi or anyone for that matter to from here. I think it's because the overall environment has become too charged. Moderation has taken a toll on the mods mental health too and I'm sure being online has been harmful for us too. Thank you for your kind words, PDF will always, I'm hopeful, retain that good corner where we can talk.
oh man, glad to see you around. I had a love and hate sort of thing with Irfan, when I used to criticize Tehran for its role in destabilizing Karachi and Pakistan in general Irfan was one of biggest Tehran supporter, I was also told by a mod in a GHQ section that he was a Shia so his reaction for me criticizing Tehran and Ayatullah was understandable, but than he troll Arab members and taking cheap shots at Arabs, PDF is to an extent of mirror of Pakistanis and what they are thinking, I went from Pro Army to burn it all to the ground (GHQ) because I trusted them, they betrayed Pakistan and now we have more clarity on what they were doing from shadows, Mods have to be neutral not like Army Neutral but genuinely neutral. When you troll as a Mod, than you open yourself to be trolled, when you bully a member than get ready to be bullied.

Precisely, sir, how else will we ever learn?

Actually, all the lessons have had to be learned by the members and never by the management. And if I may be honest, most of the lessons have been distinctly Orwellian.

Whatever is decided as the enemy is the new target, and old friends turn into enemies and vice versa. The Army was holy until it was not. Indian participation was welcomed until it was not. CPEC was the gamechanger until it was not. People going missing was proper justice until it was not. Politicians being tortured was a much needed procedure until it was not. IK was the messiah until he was not. And with every change, a certain subset of members and their titular and management cohorts were let loose and promoted, or disappeared. Whatever will come next will be just as interesting and predictable too.

Please note that none of the above is to say this is right or wrong, but merely further reinforcement of an oft-repeated observation of mine that PDF is but a microcosm of the country it represents, in more ways than many can realize.

Last edited:
Sad to see senior members leave. PDF loses when that happens. He was an okay guy. I do think that moderators need to be more neutral here though. To be honest, I would even be up if we created some software and asked chat GPT to moderate for us (perfect neutrality).

@muhammadhafeezmalik bosses are responsible for this

Jab sai yeh manhoos aaye hain har cheez barbaad ho gayi hai. Even pdf is not immune from their nahoosat

Members who were part of this forum for years and years are getting abused. Every other Pakistani member is frustrated and disillusioned. Toxicity is everywhere on the forum

I don't know who abused Irfan but I hope he doesn't leave this forum
Trolling is a recipe on this forum I have came across too

Must admit that few years earlier, I had also left the forum quitley and was away for some six months. But it was at sheer insistence of Bhai @Irfan Baloch and @Imran Khan that I decided to return. Surely hope now he will return the favour.
Please do insist him on our behalf; whomever’s behalf matters

Pakistani awam is not ready yet for political issues, debates, and I should say for democracy.

We are like « middle age times » people , if not prehistoric cavemen, living in « modern times ».

I’m very pessimistic about Pakistan’s future !

We forgot why our grand parents fought for this country. We forgot what kind of life had Muslims in india before the creation of Pakistan, we just need to watch what is happening today in india to Muslims to understand it…
But after all what ti expect from a third world class country’s jahil awam ?
Second this, bro.

Numerous members in this forum cannot debate constructively, unfortunately. Rhetoric and trolling is the order of the day here.

Pakistani members drove Irfan bhai off from this forum. More of these in PTI camp.

Second this, bro.

Numerous members in this forum cannot debate constructively, unfortunately. Rhetoric and trolling is the order of the day here.

Pakistani members drove Irfan bhai off from this forum. More of these in PTI camp.

It’s sad. Very sad. After all PTI supporters are from Pakistani awam too as pmln or any other party. We have a kind of same background deep in our soul ! The desi mindset etc.

I have witnessed same kind of events, behaviours and consequences on différents Pakistanis forums, and on french forums too. Seems international disease.

When absolute nobodies would call veterans as patwaris, serving ones as DHA property dealers and everyone else who disagrees with their political opinions as Hindjew or Patwari, what else was going to happen. The cringe accusations and abuses are too much to handle and to top the problem there are threads every minute based on single tweet or youtube videos of known people who are on payroll of political parties.

we have Pakistanis who support Israeli and Indian actions over Palestine and Kashmir"
what indian actions in Palestine? receiving medals from Palestinian leader. or getting him to recall his ambassador to Pakistan to punish him for taking part in a Kashmir day rally held in Pakistan.

if it weren't for Israel the Palestinians would have to work instead of living high on the hog of aid. it is in their interest to prolong the conflict as long as possible.

just like brigandage is in afghan blood, living off of others has become a 2nd nature for Palestine too

oh man, glad to see you around. I had a love and hate sort of thing with Irfan, when I used to criticize Tehran for its role in destabilizing Karachi and Pakistan in general Irfan was one of biggest Tehran supporter, I was also told by a mod in a GHQ section that he was a Shia so his reaction for me criticizing Tehran and Ayatullah was understandable, but than he troll Arab members and taking cheap shots at Arabs, PDF is to an extent of mirror of Pakistanis and what they are thinking, I went from Pro Army to burn it all to the ground (GHQ) because I trusted them, they betrayed Pakistan and now we have more clarity on what they were doing from shadows, Mods have to be neutral not like Army Neutral but genuinely neutral. When you troll as a Mod, than you open yourself to be trolled, when you bully a member than get ready to be bullied.
I do not know of his posting history nor your interactions with him but I think it goes deeper into the mechanics of what's the problem here often times that we don't agree on ground rules. Disagreement isn't an insult, what're the rules of engagement and finally one person needs to walk away. We often get hijacked in online interactions because of the very nature of this medium. Alas, it saddens me to see any one to because of it. Thank you, brother, I'm glad to see old faces too.

Actually, all the lessons have had to be learned by the members and never by the management. And if I may be honest, most of the lessons have been distinctly Orwellian.

Whatever is decided as the enemy is the new target, and old friends turn into enemies and vice versa. The Army was holy until it was not. Indian participation was welcomed until it was not. CPEC was the gamechanger until it was not. People going missing was proper justice until it was not. Politicians being tortured was a much needed procedure until it was not. IK was the messiah until he was not. And with every change, a certain subset of members and their titular and management cohorts were let loose and promoted, or disappeared. Whatever will come next will be just as interesting and predictable too.

Please note that none of the above is to say this is right or wrong, but merely further reinforcement of an oft-repeated observation of mine that PDF is but a microcosm of the country it represents, in more ways than many can realize.
I wouldn't say it's all lost on us but indeed I agree with you that this is a microcosom of the country and that's why I think it's valuable too.

Secondly, my approach is always realistic: reality as it is. Whatever happens will happen, we can do little in it but that doesn't mean we don't do it. Growing pains and repeated mistakes are a symptom, sir, much of the world has this generational trauma and I think that's what we are suffering from too. For a problem to be fixed we first have to admit it exists and by that I mean us as people not just politics or economics.

Let's see where it goes, sir, the world itself is entering a new era. I've been reading some authors who think that we have truly now entered a very dangerous era where the trends are going to revert. Alas, living history is very different from reading it.

I wouldn't say it's all lost on us but indeed I agree with you that this is a microcosom of the country and that's why I think it's valuable too.

Secondly, my approach is always realistic: reality as it is. Whatever happens will happen, we can do little in it but that doesn't mean we don't do it. Growing pains and repeated mistakes are a symptom, sir, much of the world has this generational trauma and I think that's what we are suffering from too. For a problem to be fixed we first have to admit it exists and by that I mean us as people not just politics or economics.

Let's see where it goes, sir, the world itself is entering a new era. I've been reading some authors who think that we have truly now entered a very dangerous era where the trends are going to revert. Alas, living history is very different from reading it.

I agree with you 100%. Despite all that I have experienced, and stated above, I am still here on PDF, aren't I? :D

(Please tell him that too.)

Well its really sad to see people with real military experiences leaving because the keyboard warriors (which I am as well) just hound and push them out by burying them with garbage. I would rather have 1000 of these users leave then have any pro getting dishearted. We already lost Sir Bilal Khan due to same attitude, now Panzer Kiel is also very silent and others are going the same way.

Always glad to see you here, sir

And yet you judged my negative ratings to be "deserved". There is recent one too. :D

What sort of faujis are these to quit? They can take bullets and run through an unmarked minefield but not words? If a bloody plebe like me can do it (with my record here!), would it be too much to expect them to be able to do the same given they have natural advantages here denied to plebes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom