What's new

For mods and admins

You're wrong and I could analyze it,but the point here is delen's behavior.

I mean,imagine if someone comes and claims stuff and Tunisians,you disagree and gives you negative score and proposes you get banned permanently.

But that's the thing. I didn't troll anyone,I was discussing. I wasn't talking like certain members who just say "lies lies" and post the same photo 10 times (you know which guy I'm talking about)
I haven't words to describe someone denying or justifying the act and reality of Armenian, Africans, Cambodians, Palestinians, Bosnians, Jews, Kashmiris, Native Indians, Aborigènes, .... Genocides

Just forgot for a while, your nationality, religion, political views,.... And be "Human".

I haven't words to describe someone denying or justifying the act and reality of Armenian, Africans, Cambodians, Palestinians, Bosnians, Jews, Kashmiris, Native Indians, Aborigènes, .... Genocides

Just forgot for a while, your nationality, religion, political views,.... And be "Human".
Thing is,the issue is very big to discuss and I don't want to discuss it(in the forum in general). But the problem is that you can't have such abusive behavior,like denel's. I didn't break any rules,I didn't spam,I didn't insult someone,I didn't do anything. He just took 6 points away from me,because he disagrees! And then he asked the admins to ban me permanently.

And where are the admins and mods to finally fix this matter?

Thing is,the issue is very big to discuss and I don't want to discuss it(in the forum in general). But the problem is that you can't have such abusive behavior,like denel's. I didn't break any rules,I didn't spam,I didn't insult someone,I didn't do anything. He just took 6 points away from me,because he disagrees! And then he asked the admins to ban me permanently.

And where are the admins and mods to finally fix this matter?
From his replies, I understood that's he's Bosnian, can you imagine the grief and pain you caused him by your posts? Of course you can't, it's impossible you can feel even 1% of his feelings.

So just skip it, just hope it's a good opportunity for you to deeply think about the impact of your writing on people.

I haven't said that crimes haven't happened during the Bosnian War.

On the contrary,I said that that all sides commited war crimes. There are terrible stories on all three sides of the war.

You are obviously extremely biased and one-sided on this.I don't blame you.But you should check the other side as well.Not just one side.

You might have been there as a UN soldier,as a mercencary,as a volunteer,as an NGO member. It doesn't matter. You claim you were there and you say this and that. Ok,I don't discard your claims and I agree that Serbs commited atrocities too.

HOWEVER,I disagree with the whole "demonization" of the Serbs and there are indications and evidence that certain incidents were either staged by the Bosnian government or exaggerated greatly by the Western press to make the Serbs look like monsters.

Denel,you don't know me. You don't know who I am and you don't know my life.

I haven't spoken with insults,disrespect or without providing links and quotes in my posts on the whole Srebrenica subject,neither on the thread yesterday nor in the other thread on April,when mulj was calling my entire country a "nation of nazis" and I mentioned to him that it was in fact,his nation that historically had Waffen SS units.

At that point you jumped in,insulted me,gave me negative score and told me to "go drink some ouzo". Then you proceeded to delete your post and my defence post.

There are certain people here @denel who deny the Greek and Armenian genocide. They just say "greek lies".

My own grandfather,from my father's side,barely escaped from the massacre of the entire village of Ocoglu.

My maternal great-grandparents,came from Anatolia as well,but I don't know if they survived any massacres like this.

Now,why am I mentioning all this?

Because
1. I don't disrespect people who died in atrocities
2. There are people on the forum who openly deny the Holocaust,not just the numbers,everything. They openly deny the Greek,Armenian and Assyrian genocide by the Turks. And there are people who discuss what the Bangladeshis call "East Pakistan genocide".

However,for some reason,if someone has a different opinion on the Bosnian War,it's "HARAM!". It's as if you can't say anything.

Now,you being extremely biased on this subject is your right. But it's not your right to insult me,treat me and refer to me like this and take away 5 precious Positive Score points,just because you have a different opinion.
To all those who speak about genocides and atrocities of war, you all need to understand that wars bring out the worst and the best in men!

Consider the mental condition of a soldier who is cannon fodder, sent to hellish conditions without proper food, without proper gear, sleep deprived, scared, trapped for days to weeks to months to years in endless conflicts etc., their basic instincts, animal instincts kick-in and then they do whatever is required to survive. Some rise above the instincts and become legends, others stoop low enough to become examples!

From his replies, I understood that's he's Bosnian, can you imagine the grief and pain you caused him by your posts? Of course you can't, it's impossible you can feel even 1% of his feelings.

So just skip it, just hope it's a good opportunity for you to deeply think about the impact of your writing on people.
No,he's supposedly South African. And even if he was,Bosniak,I wasn't disrespectful,I didn't use insults or said something and left it like that. I was polite. He can just give me my score back and agree to disagree.

Common we even stopped counting these ratings .who cares man

Back
Top Bottom