What's new

Irfan Baloch Has Said Goodbye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quality of moderation on the forum has deteriorated these past few months. The forum has become troll invested, but instead of taking any actions against culprits, moderators have been busy targeting senior and respected posters for petty and illogical reasons.

Administrators should step in and reign in on this deterioration before it takes down a very fine forum

One might call me racist, for what I write below but kindly think about it rationally.

I think that the leftist folk in the West, are the main cause for all this headache everywhere.

In the name of being a liberal, they have started a certain way of dealing with folk on the other side. As much as anyone might try and argue, we in the East can't disagree the effect of the Western happenings on the rest of world.

Over time these liberals, have gone from 'respectfully disagree or agree to disagree' to 'cancel the mofo outright, and hunt him down anywhere'. People in general sway towards herd mentality anywhere, and it's this culture that has permeated itself into people's psyche all over the globe.

People should snap out of this, and stop abusing individuals just because of their affinity or linkages to a certain ideology or institution.

Coming to PDF and Pakistan specifically, I should be the last person on the planet, as a Indian to decry this toxicity being displayed. However it's not good for any country's social fabric, and makes one wonder what the intentions actually are.

Just mirroring Pakistan - the best (and it times not) will do their best to leave, while the corrupt elite will remain in control and their ilk will keep going on with the usual cultists abusing everyone else without rationale or focus.

Sri Lanka is Pakistan’s future but compared to Pakistan - Sri Lanka will look like a calm vacation.

Meanwhile, the Bhaktoras are rejoicing and they have every reason to - Pakistanis destroyed Pakistan without the Indians ever having to full fledged invade it.
Must admit that few years earlier, I had also left the forum quitley and was away for some six months. But it was at sheer insistence of Bhai @Irfan Baloch and @Imran Khan that I decided to return. Surely hope now he will return the favour.

Very sad news, if true. @Irfan Baloch was well respected even by Indians.

One by one, all the sane and respect-worthy members are quitting.

Meanwhile, the Bhaktoras are rejoicing and they have every reason to - Pakistanis destroyed Pakistan without the Indians ever having to full fledged invade it.
I'm not quite sure what that word means, but as a decade old member, I can categorically state that Irfan sir was a beloved poster for us Indians as well. At least among the non-trolls.

The mod system in here is too soft compared to defense forum owned by Western people (Australian is included). I think we should give more power to moderators. Mostly in here Moderator is abused as well because the site gives too much power for the members to question using HQ or even making post. Just ban them who questions Moderators decision. If Moderator wants to ban members, just ban it. In here the system is too soft, only members who have already got several warning can be banned. Moderator doesnt have power to instantly ban member here

In other forum (Western managed), you can be permanently banned just because having different opinion with some issue with senor members or moderators. In PDF, members only get banned because of acting like real troll and use abusive words

Let me be the devils advocate, Mods for far too long has bullied members into submission and accepting their narrative, its about time we get rid of bias and one sided mods as well, why is just the members are banned ? I stopped taking this forum seriously since I was called Indian to raise concern over the Karachi operation against the MQM, than later on the bullied by Shia lobby, I was one of the ones who left along with Khaffee, War & Peace etc, Irfan was one of the bullies and pro Iran. Sounds bitter on the thread of leaving but its true, The Eagle/ Bharwana all of them are bizarrely bias in their decisions, I opened countless threads in GHQ complaining against the decision, shared screenshots, but not a single action was taken but instead I was harassed to a Point that one I was getting banned for 3 months without any warning points.

Old PDF was good, many decent and pardhe likhe TTA and mods, later on something happen and the command was given to bad mods, I expect more to leave in near future cause now Pakistani's are against the Army, and as this is a Military related forum we have some members who support Army and will not like the new behavior of Pakistani's against the uniformed people, God how things have turned on PDF. @jaibi @abo Zulfiqar @seyed and few others, those were times when you can have balance discussions and better moderations without any bias attached to it, now its just you agree with me or get banned, this is not how forums work.
I haven't been here for a while and I'm sad to see Irfan bahi or anyone for that matter to from here. I think it's because the overall environment has become too charged. Moderation has taken a toll on the mods mental health too and I'm sure being online has been harmful for us too. Thank you for your kind words, PDF will always, I'm hopeful, retain that good corner where we can talk.

I haven't been here for a while and I'm sad to see Irfan bahi or anyone for that matter to from here. I think it's because the overall environment has become too charged. Moderation has taken a toll on the mods mental health too and I'm sure being online has been harmful for us too. Thank you for your kind words, PDF will always, I'm hopeful, retain that good corner where we can talk.
did you actually talk with him or other staff? no, obviously not since you now are talking to and thanking the MAIN fella that was hounding him

Sir, Please reconsider your decision. Forum needs people like you.

We can live with underwear stitchers like @Bilal9 but your absence is a massive loss for this forum.

I have difference with @Signalian and @Irfan Baloch but respect them for their knowledge.
I bekieve give arguments and logic.
We also need to ignore on any attacks unless someone just trolling a thread and gas lighting.

Problem is people take forums (esp. toxic stuff) too seriously.

Forums (and SM in general) collects worst part of people mental drama and distills and crystallises it.... so you are not getting a true sense of things compared to real life that tends to give you in more balanced way....this dissonance between real and virtual has to be understood first thing. Virtual world has its own intense entropy speed as well if you let it cascade negativity.

Best focus on other things in real life always first thing (it is why I just observed this forum from time to time, rather than get involved).... and if you see worthies in a forum, you make friends with them outside of the forum to continue that worthy stuff as you see fit to....and as I see some of you have done just that with Mr. Irfan Baloch.

Forum should not become a source of weariness or positive energy drain, it is your free time in end that you commit and you have to find way for it to be net benefit, how to make it work for your needs somehow.

If it does become a big drain.... then you must take a break from it as long as needed....till you get a sense of positive purpose to return again. Simple. You cannot coerce people to do stuff they see no point to continue.

i m one of the old timers who have seen the gems in his views .back then most of the so called Elites were not even the members....

wondering why someone else is saying good bye for him. may be this will make even difficult for him to return..

pls close and delete this thread

Problem is people take forums (esp. toxic stuff) too seriously.

Forums (and SM in general) collects worst part of people mental drama and distills and crystallises it.... so you are not getting a true sense of things compared to real life that tends to give you in more balanced way....this dissonance between real and virtual has to be understood first thing. Virtual world has its own intense entropy speed as well if you let it cascade negativity.

Best focus on other things in real life always first thing (it is why I just observed this forum from time to time, rather than get involved).... and if you see worthies in a forum, you make friends with them outside of the forum to continue that worthy stuff as you see fit to....and as I see some of you have done just that with Mr. Irfan Baloch.

Forum should not become a source of weariness or positive energy drain, it is your free time in end that you commit and you have to find way for it to be net benefit, how to make it work for your needs somehow.

If it does become a big drain.... then you must take a break from it as long as needed....till you get a sense of positive purpose to return again. Simple. You cannot coerce people to do stuff they see no point to continue.
best post of the thread, the only thing I do not get is why an amreeki is pretending to be in Bengal, trying to make them look brilliant are you? why?

or Christians who have no love for Pakistan
so says a dude who stands ready to sacrifice his all for Persia!

and the irony of ironies is that the hypocrite has been and is living in amreeka, the biggest supporter of the Jews (and of the Jewish State) and Hindus, and where anybody who really matters is either Jewish or has strong links with Jews.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom