What's new

Irfan Baloch Has Said Goodbye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly it now seems that, Irfan Baloch, a very respected senior member has now also left this forum. He informed me that he was very disheartened by the personal abuse he was getting from some particular members. This apparently happened while I was on holidays for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure what was the core issue. It seems that the PDF Admins and management didn't take any notice or action on what was happening, which in it's self is disappointing to say the least. Constantly other members are complaining about mostly Indian trolls and members with fake IDs ruining this forum, I'm not sure if Irfan Baloch was victim of these same low-lives but he certainly felt let down.
To maintain some sanity and quality of this forum, the PDF Admins need to gear up and set the house in order.
He is one of impartial one loved by all.. I wonder who was giving him hard time. He could have banned them permanently.

Sadly it now seems that, Irfan Baloch, a very respected senior member has now also left this forum. He informed me that he was very disheartened by the personal abuse he was getting from some particular members. This apparently happened while I was on holidays for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure what was the core issue. It seems that the PDF Admins and management didn't take any notice or action on what was happening, which in it's self is disappointing to say the least. Constantly other members are complaining about mostly Indian trolls and members with fake IDs ruining this forum, I'm not sure if Irfan Baloch was victim of these same low-lives but he certainly felt let down.
To maintain some sanity and quality of this forum, the PDF Admins need to gear up and set the house in order.
it was for most part abuse by members larping as fedayeen of the jahli supreme leader including one mod.

most of the posts are still here if anyone wants/cares to read those @ https://defence.pk/pdf/search/member?user_id=15272

Last edited:
I also wondered as he had the power to ban anyone but i don't recall him ever using the authority, I guess too much of a nice person to do that.
not much point in banning a member when it may get overturned.

once I got a member banned for 3 months and another for 12 months but by some miracle they were both reversed within 3 days

Last edited:
not much point in banning a member when it may get overturned.

once I got a member banned for 3 months and another for 12 months but by some miracle they were both lifted after 3 days

I hate to break it to you, but that’s because of the PDF’s ban stacking glitch. The bans sometimes disappear after a few days, as seen with Langda Khan

This forum is actually quite toxic at time, as much as any forum out there.

I myself is currently contemplating leaving myself, this forum has changed a lot since I joined, when I joined, people are really into learning new stuff, and I share a lot of my experiences to fellow members and while it still come to a head from time to time, but mostly people are willing to discuss problem civilly

Today this forum is mostly about being right, everything turn into a competition and being right is more important to learn, and this type of dicussion generate a lot of hate and argument, and if I wanted argument, I would have spend the time I am here with my wife, Who by the way left this forum ages ago, well, at least she will still cook me meal after our argument....lol

What do you expect when a "Pakistani Defence" forum allows random street urchins to badmouth anyone who calls for a rational debate on national policy and institutions. Him and a few others were the only ones still maintaining some sort of standards, guess all that's gone down the drain now.

Don't know if he will read this, but my best wishes and prayers for you, Sir. @Irfan Baloch

we need more moderators and to be more strict on the inbred low IQ types

The pan-Islamists crazies jumped at him when he pointed out very simple stuff about Pakistan's situation because he was against making irrational statements regarding Israel, etc

The ones that accuse everyone of being Jews etc if you don't formally wage war with Israel and cut all ties with Amreeka

Also the Indians are too bold nowadays with throwing offensive slurs and troll accounts like ABDUL REHMAN MAJEED

PDF lost its ability to hold rational and pragmatic discussion threads due to allowing the above to operate freely.

I hate to break it to you, but that’s because of the PDF’s ban stacking glitch. The bans sometimes disappear after a few days, as seen with Langda Khan
then why did it take me months of trying, chaaploosy and manipulations afterwards to get those bans restored (and made permanent)?

Then there's Pakistani Establishment, who regardless of the abuse they get are still happy with where they are.

Sad to learn. He was a valuable member of this forum.

Well spoken balanced reasonable and well informed hope irfan reviews his decision

I said years ago that Chinese trolls are running this forum

sad because Irfan was a good mod he many times took good action

these low life Indian-Israeli loving Pakistanis need to be exterminated

we have Pakistanis who support Israeli and Indian actions over Palestine and Kashmir

extermination is what is needed, full extermination they have no right to breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom