What's new

Iraqi FM: Iran cuts flow of 42 river tributaries to Iraq without warning

That woman (can't be Kuwaiti Girl can it?:D) is completely ignorant as water in the Gulf will not evaporate anytime soon especially not as it is linked to the Gulf of Oman which is linked to the Arabian Sea which again is linked with the Indian Ocean which again is linked to the remaining oceans of the world (Pacific and Atlantic etc.).

GCC countries use desalination plants and while this is not 100% ideal, consequences are overall small. Costs are another issue.

KSA also uses a lot of dams in Hijaz and the South but there are no border issues with that method.

A lot of more effective water techniques can be used as well which I have written about often. Combating wastefulness and outdated agricultural techniques would also help.

Much can be done and clever people have already described those methods in detail and some countries have implemented them successfully. It can be done.

Hostility is not necessary (I am saying this as an age-old opponent of the Mullah regime and its cancerous influence in certain Arab countries) but a clear line in the sand must be drawn and Iraq (speaking about certain political parties here and people that we all know the identity of - in fact they are actually traitors that should have faced justice for this) would do well in distancing itself from that failed regime that does nothing good for any Arab country.
She is not from this forum but from Arabic website الشبكة الليبرالية
Her user name was اركادي

She said Iraq shouldn't build dams because this will make the gulf water salter instead we should buy water from iran and turkey while we should let our water be wasted in the gulf so that wouldn't effect the marine life in the gulf what a selfish b!tch
Anyway I think she was referring to the Kuwaiti coast

Well, long time no see Kuwaiti Girl.:woot::enjoy:

@SALMAN F

For your own well-being I suggest changing your avatar.

Here is an alternative.

Since your avatar helped destroy Iraq I suggest a more recent version.

Or another one of my personal favorites.

:D:lol:
Sargon indeed the father of mesopatamia

I choose that photo because of the painting and the colors
image.jpg

I think it's from novel book or saga or something like that

Or maybe use this one as my avatar
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Kurd rebels control Iraqi dam and water ;) with Usa help

B_3.jpg

euphrates-tigris-valley-map.jpg

PKK / USA involved

Fig6Tigris-and-Euphrates-river-basins-annual-precipitation26.jpg

easy to see who does not follow the PKK curd issue

Last edited:
Clearly obvious all these dams built during the sunni regimes who ruled the country since the establishment of the kingdom till saddam all setup in the sunni regions while the shia region has none
brotherly actions indeed

Some people here blame me being sectarian well my sectarianism is just a reaction to the actions that committed by our sunni ( brothers ).

Anyway our threaten half ruler leaders need to act and work soon to fix all the problems we face the main one

Rule of the majority

cut any businesses with Turkey and Iran till the water flow back

set some dams in south

build two nuke plants for power and desalination these plants can desalinate billions of cubic liters

Cut ties with some arab and muslim states and take them to international courts for supporting terrorism

invest in military and increase the size of the PMUs to defend the country

Clearly obvious all these dams built during the sunni regimes who ruled the country since the establishment of the kingdom till saddam all setup in the sunni regions while the shia region has none
brotherly actions indeed

Some people here blame me being sectarian well my sectarianism is just a reaction to the actions that committed by our sunni ( brothers ).

Anyway our threaten half ruler leaders need to act and work soon to fix all the problems we face the main one

Rule of the majority

set some dams in south

build two nuke plants for power and desalination these plants can desalinate billions of cubic liters

Cut ties with some arab and muslim states and take them to international courts for supporting terrorism

Forget this Sunni Shia shit, Shia community has given you nothing and Iran the 'Shia stronghold' tries to make Iraq its vassal. Somehow they were lucky the US took out Saddam, preferably the US starts a war on Iran and takes their regime out as well.

Forget this Sunni Shia shit, Shia community has given you nothing and Iran the 'Shia stronghold' tries to make Iraq its vassal. Somehow they were lucky the US took out Saddam, preferably the US starts a war on Iran and takes their regime out as well.

It is this mentality that is destroying Iraq. Malik is ideologically driven. For him an Iranian, Nigerian, Pakistani or Indian Shia (examples) is more dear to him than an Iraqi that happens to be a Sunni, a Christian, irreligious or whatever.

You will never see him criticize the destructive role of the Mullah regime in Iraq for the past 40 years. Why? Because the regime is "holy" and Iranians are Shia (despite most Iranians being Shia by name only).

To him the only good Arabs, despite sharing almost everything in common with him, at least the Arabs from the neighborhood, are Shia Arabs. Even though most Arabs only wish the best for Iraq (sectarian retards excluded which are quite frankly a dying species), have no territorial ambitions, no racial hatred or superiority complexes in this regard, no ambitions of turning Iraq into a vassal state, not meddling like certain others today and in the modern era and who understand that a strong Iraq is in the interests of Arabs like throughout history. Due to geography, Iraq is one of the flanks of the Arab world. If Iraq is unstable the usual foreign suspects have an easy time meddling (this meddling being negative by large) and this meddling leads to meddling elsewhere in the Arab world as also shown in recent years.

Either his likes reconcile their differences or some kind of gladiator games should be arranged for them to finish themselves off far away from civilians in order to move on.

Expect "Ba'athi", "Wahhabi", "Arab supremacist", "Saddam lover" etc. comments to arrive for stating the truth and ground realities.

brotherly actions indeed

Rule of the majority

set some dams in south

Can you please tell us how Iraqi Shia Arabs in the South were discriminated during the days of the monarchy or during the days of Qasim?

Or even during the days of Ahmad Hassan al-Bakr?

Can you please show me some Iraqi or Arabic references that show systematic discrimination of Shias in those periods? I am really curious as I am yet to hear about it or read about it anywhere.

If Shias were such a discriminated community how do you explain the fact that most tribes in Southern Iraq embraced Shia Islam fairly recently and Shias being a minority in most of Southern Iraq with the exception of Najaf and Karbala and a few other strongholds not more than 2-3 centuries ago?

How come that there are several Iraqi tribes and clans that have Sunni and Shia members (in large numbers) but that has never caused conflict?

What is the reality (once again) were socio-economic circumstances. The South was more densely populated and more impoverished. Those same communities moved to Baghdad in great numbers creating neighborhoods such as Sadr city. Similarly population movements occurred in Basra.

This is no different from Southern Spain and Southern Italy being more impoverished (after effects felt to this day) than their Northern counterparts. They too complain about discrimination while this is more bound in socioeconomic and historical conditions rather than an innate "racism" or "sectarianism".

BTW it is not like people in Anbar, Ninawah or Diyala had much different socioeconomic circumstances.

The reason for this "Sunni Muslim dominance in Iraq" was due to the largest cities in Iraq (historically until more recently 1-2 centuries, often much less time) were inhabited by majority Sunnis. This in turn meant that state institutions were dominated by Sunnis. There is also the Ottoman legacy (local Sunnis were preferred in the administration due to being perceived as being more loyal due to sect) while the South was always more independent in nature due to being more rural and tribal. Still is to this day. When Ottoman presence ended in all of modern-day Iraq, most of the conversions (from Sunni to Shia Islam) had already occurred in the South. Thus this region was more "left out" when the modern-day state of Iraq was founded. Which is only natural.

Last edited:
Shia Arabs in the south should be brought in conflict with Iran over Ahwaz, orchestrate a situation that fuels hostility between the 2, that should stop this Iran admiration. Similarly i've always supported overt Kurdish hostility to Iraq to make it clear to Iraqis who the enemy is.

It would be bonus if Sistani declares jihad on KRG but that's a dream

Shia Arabs in the south should be brought in conflict with Iran over Ahwaz, orchestrate a situation that fuels hostility between the 2, that should stop this Iran admiration. Similarly i've always supported overt Kurdish hostility to Iraq to make it clear to Iraqis who the enemy is.

It would be bonus if Sistani declares jihad on KRG but that's a dream

I believe that most Iraqi Shia Arabs are already aware of the ground realities and what we have discussed in this thread. It is a loud minority that is the challenge. Let us pray and hope that they will soon see the light.

I predict the Mullah regime or the next Iranian regime to support their stateless Biji Biji cousins like before. PUK are already puppets by large and the Barzanistani gang are puppets of the Georgian Erdoan.

The North should be fully incorporated again like in the good old days. 1/3 of the population is already Iraqi Arab in Barzaniatan and growing. With the quickly growing population of Iraq this region can be repopulated again. Here our Southern brothers and sisters will be of great help.

Sistani will soon be replaced by a local that will take more drastic steps.

It is this mentality that is destroying Iraq. Malik is ideologically driven. For him an Iranian, Nigerian, Pakistani or Indian Shia (examples) is more dear to him than an Iraqi that happens to be a Sunni, a Christian, irreligious or whatever.
Thats not me I don't care about your religion as much as I care about your behave and morales

Iranian people at the end our brothers at least they didn't help the American to topple their brother then send the terrorists to make a civil war

At least Iranians helped us against ISIS while the others were busy dividing the Iraqis

( Bro) you're the devil here

Anyway Our country will never ruled again by minority's do all that you can youll always fail

One more thing if Iran help the Shia keep in power then that very good and blessed.

Can you please tell us how Iraqi Shia Arabs in the South were discriminated during the days of the monarchy or during the days of Qasim?

Or even during the days of Ahmad Hassan al-Bakr?
Oh you need me to right like one thousand word forget about it
The only sunni beloved to us is Qassim now unfortunately he lost his life on the hand of his (brothers) the snakes
Qassim is real Iraqi not like the other goons they were sectarians to the Bone just like you people its in your Gene your breakfast, launch and dinner

When you got into Malaysia you made it shithole till Mahateer woke up and took power too the first thing he did you know the second he will kick every one of you out of his country

Look at Pakistan today Egypt every where you go that place turn into ruin

God help

Thats not me I don't care about your religion as much as I care about your behave and morales

Iranian people at the end our brothers at least they didn't help the American to topple their brother then send the terrorists to make a civil war

At least Iranians helped us against ISIS while the others were busy dividing the Iraqis

( Bro) you're the devil here

Anyway Our country will never ruled again by minority's do all that you can youll always fail

One more thing if Iran help the Shia keep in power then that very good and blessed.

Oh you need me to right like one thousand word forget about it
The only sunni beloved to us is Qassim now unfortunately he lost his life on the hand of his (brothers) the snakes
Qassim is real Iraqi not like the other goons they were sectarians to the Bone just like you people its in your Gene your breakfast, launch and dinner

When you got into Malaysia you made it shithole till Mahateer woke up and took power too the first thing he did you know the second he will kick every one of you out of his country

Look at Pakistan today Egypt every where you go that place turn into ruin

God help

Idiotic, baseless and the usual nonsense from you. Not able to argue against a single point in my post.

Just know one thing, ancient history has proven my points without a doubt for millennia and the current ground realities confirm what I and @OutOfAmmo and every sane Iraqi (nationalist) whose entire sole existence and focus in this world is NOT based on the sect that he happened to have been born into. Most likely not many generations ago either ,as you are from the South, which as I wrote in my previous post, was mostly majority Sunni 2-3 centuries ago until Arab tribes in Southern Iraq (most from Hijaz and Najd originally as confirmed by DNA tests and their own traditions ages ago) started converting to Shia Islam (not that there is a problem with this, I don't care, but it is a historical fact).

God help Iraq if more people with your ideology and mentality ever get near power. It will only go from bad to worse like we have seen post 2003, with the exception of Al-Abadis rule, which you are also against as you prefer Mullah monkeys to rule who sell themselves out to foreigners who have done nothing positive for Iraq overall in all of recorded history.

Luckily I know that your views are found among a small percentage of people and that minority will wise up eventually. They already have by large and are asking the same questions.

Until then it must burn your soul that two brotherly, neighborly countries like KSA and Iraq (that share almost everything in common since recorded history began) have resumed close ties that will only flourish and which are supported by most people in both brotherly countries. It must burn you that all that you have criticized KSA for, is changing for the better under MbS (most people were not guilty of this policy as they had no say either which you ignore always) while Iran is moving in the wrong direction on all fronts.

Iraq will never turn into a Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah system or a truly Farsi vassal state. Unless everyone in power is as clueless as you are.

As for Malaysia and Egypt, I have no clue about the nonsense that you are writing (unfortunately as often is the case) but I do know that almost every Egyptian brother and Malaysian does not share your views. Now peaceful and well-educated Saudi Arabian tourists (mostly youth) are a problem?:lol:

No point discussing this. Your sectarianism is obvious as usual and you are contradicting yourself as well.

PS: When did KSA help invade Iraq in 2003? On the other hand, KSA was the greatest opponent of this as the regime in power knew what would happen afterwards and they were proven right by large although things are moving in a much better decision thanks to people like Al-Abadi.

March 2002

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/17/...inst-attack-on-iraq-by-the-united-states.html

February 2003

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2773759.stm

That Arab regimes, KSA included, had a failed and wrong policy towards Iraq post 2003 (many of the factors that led to this policy KSA/Arab regimes had nothing to do with and strategically, it was logically given the very pro-Mullah regime governments post 2003 and US-imposed governments, but nevertheless this was wrong). As well as certain radical clerics (who have created much havoc in KSA and which are finally being dealt with after 30 years of moronic influence) who if it stood too me should have been executed and removed from any power. However that is another topic altogether.

This topic is about Iran's negative behavior in regards to Iraq's livelihood (water).

Since when are you pretending to have been against the invasion back in 2003? You were jumping up and down for sure at the sight of US soldiers invading Iraq just like you were jumping up and down like some of the Mullah monkeys and traitors were killing their own people (Iraqis) and fighting on the Mullah side during the Iraq-Iran war. Don't pretend otherwise.

Let us use some golden quotes from your post.

Meanwhile in KSA nobody cares (vast, vast, majority) what sect (KSA is home to all Islamic sects indigenously and the oldest communities of Sunni (Hanbali, Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanafi), Shia (Twelver, Ismaili and Zaydi) and Sufis) government officials have, entrepreneurs, musicians, poets, actors, soldiers, policemen, workers in Aramco, SABIC etc. People are not killing each other due to sectarian differences either.

Meanwhile too many Iraqis are caught in the trap of violence and as long as people share your views and ideologies (on both sides), the same challenges and problems will occur.

Anyway based on personal experience, discussing such topics with you in detail is futile as you are only taking bits out of what your opponent is writing and ignoring the rest.

The most pathetic and shocking thing about your entire ideology/logic, or lack thereof/posts on PDF is that you were freaking hosted by KSA in the early 1990's during the uprisings in the South in the 1990's along with 100.000's of other Iraqi Shia Arabs (30.000 of which stayed in Northern KSA). Along with another cancerous person (Nouri al-Maliki). Back then those "imaginary" Wahhabis were wonderful, I assume.

A trip down memory lane (Rafha, 1991)

NoB4znZ.jpg

Keep shooting yourself in the foot. It's working wonderful after all. Al-Sadr's bodyguard killed a few days ago in Najaf (wonder who was behind this assassination) traitorous (well-proven record on this front) monkeys fighting about who can whore themselves out to a Mullah regime the most (that most sane Iranians are cursing day and night outside of PDF but even here it occurs) and let us not even talk about their incompetence. But since they share the same sect that you have happened to be born with (and which originates in modern-day KSA but let us forget that for a while), you are willing to ignore even murder. LOL.

I suggest importing Shia Muslims from Iran, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Yemen, KSA, Turkey etc. and replace them all with local Iraqis who happen not to be Shias and this way you can create the perfect Willayat al-Faqih version 2.0. Paradise on earth, in other words. In fact I suggest changing history completely. Turn Najaf and Karbala into Farsi cities and those buried there into Farsis. Adopt foreign culture, language, history, identity etc. while you are at it. Distance yourself completely from 460 million Arabs that you share more in common with than any single group of people in this world. Change Iraq's name too to Iranian Iraq. Invite Khamenei to rule from Najaf while you are at it as well. Let Iran open up 1000's of "cultural centers" too. Import more trash products from Iran (suicide cars, worse agricultural products than back home etc.). Host millions of Iranians for free while Iraqi pilgrims are not hosted for free (by large) in Qom and Mashhad etc. Not even talking about the racism that some of them experience due to being Arab.

Have a bit of shame. Although we totally disagree politically our bond as people won't ever change. So when I write this to you, I write it because I believe that you are terribly wrong and that people with your mentally will destroy Iraq further and thus the livelihood of millions of innocent Iraqis regardless of sect. Not to say that the cancer will spread elsewhere like it has already done since 1979. However work is being done to remove it all and this project will succeed.

Last edited:
America did far more against IS than Iran which does not have the air capabilities to do so. There must have been some mass propaganda to teach Iraqis how Iran has saved Iraq from hell whilst they caused hell in the first place right after the invasion using Iraq as a battleground against Americans. Had this not happened the catastrophies of the civil war of 2006-2008 would not have taken place. Iran's policy in Iraq fueled many recruits into the arms of Al Qaeda / Islamic State Iraq.

Identifying as a Sunni or Shi'a is a big problem, personally I am not either of them. It's much better for Iraqis to identify as Iraqi or Arab nationalist / Turkmen / Assyrian. The latter 2 are well integrated and identify as Iraqis. Iraq's Sunnis have always been nationalists, the only thing that put them against the state previously is the lack of nationalism from the rulers whom were largely from the Shi'a sides. Maliki was a true monkey.

It's unlikely to see big changes in Iraq in the short term, the likes of Ameri and Mohandis are too influential. It's very important that US troops remain in Iraqi bases to upkeep/improve ISF power eventually dissolving the PMU units and re-branding them as brigades completely separate from any political affiliation.

Idiotic, baseless and the usual nonsense from you. Not able to argue against a single point in my post.

Just know one thing, ancient history has proven my points without a doubt for millennia and the current ground realities confirm what I and @OutOfAmmo and every sane Iraqi (nationalist) whose entire sole existence and focus in this world is NOT based on the sect that he happened to have been born into. Most likely not many generations ago either ,as you are from the South, which as I wrote in my previous post, was mostly majority Sunni 2-3 centuries ago until Arab tribes in Southern Iraq (most from Hijaz and Najd originally as confirmed by DNA tests and their own traditions ages ago) started converting to Shia Islam (not that there is a problem with this, I don't care, but it is a historical fact).

God help Iraq if more people with your ideology and mentality ever get near power. It will only go from bad to worse like we have seen post 2003, with the exception of Al-Abadis rule, which you are also against as you prefer Mullah monkeys to rule who sell themselves out to foreigners who have done nothing positive for Iraq overall in all of recorded history.

Luckily I know that your views are found among a small percentage of people and that minority will wise up eventually. They already have by large and are asking the same questions.

Until then it must burn your soul that two brotherly, neighborly countries like KSA and Iraq (that share almost everything in common since recorded history began) have resumed close ties that will only flourish and which are supported by most people in both brotherly countries. It must burn you that all that you have criticized KSA for, is changing for the better under MbS (most people were not guilty of this policy as they had no say either which you ignore always) while Iran is moving in the wrong direction on all fronts.

Iraq will never turn into a Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah system or a truly Farsi vassal state. Unless everyone in power is as clueless as you are.

As for Malaysia and Egypt, I have no clue about the nonsense that you are writing (unfortunately as often is the case) but I do know that almost every Egyptian brother and Malaysian does not share your views. Now peaceful and well-educated Saudi Arabian tourists (mostly youth) are a problem?:lol:

No point discussing this. Your sectarianism is obvious as usual and you are contradicting yourself as well.

PS: When did KSA help invade Iraq in 2003? On the other hand, KSA was the greatest opponent of this as the regime in power knew what would happen afterwards and they were proven right by large although things are moving in a much better decision thanks to people like Al-Abadi.

March 2002

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/17/...inst-attack-on-iraq-by-the-united-states.html

February 2003

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2773759.stm

That Arab regimes, KSA included, had a failed and wrong policy towards Iraq post 2003 (many of the factors that led to this policy KSA/Arab regimes had nothing to do with and strategically, it was logically given the very pro-Mullah regime governments post 2003 and US-imposed governments, but nevertheless this was wrong). As well as certain radical clerics (who have created much havoc in KSA and which are finally being dealt with after 30 years of moronic influence) who if it stood too me should have been executed and removed from any power. However that is another topic altogether.

This topic is about Iran's negative behavior in regards to Iraq's livelihood (water).

Since when are you pretending to have been against the invasion back in 2003? You were jumping up and down for sure at the sight of US soldiers invading Iraq just like you were jumping up and down like some of the Mullah monkeys and traitors were killing their own people (Iraqis) and fighting on the Mullah side during the Iraq-Iran war. Don't pretend otherwise.

Let us use some golden quotes from your post.

Meanwhile in KSA nobody cares (vast, vast, majority) what sect (KSA is home to all Islamic sects indigenously and the oldest communities of Sunni (Hanbali, Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanafi), Shia (Twelver, Ismaili and Zaydi) and Sufis) government officials have, entrepreneurs, musicians, poets, actors, soldiers, policemen, workers in Aramco, SABIC etc. People are not killing each other due to sectarian differences either.

Meanwhile too many Iraqis are caught in the trap of violence and as long as people share your views and ideologies (on both sides), the same challenges and problems will occur.

Anyway based on personal experience, discussing such topics with you in detail is futile as you are only taking bits out of what your opponent is writing and ignoring the rest.

The most pathetic and shocking thing about your entire ideology/logic, or lack thereof/posts on PDF is that you were freaking hosted by KSA in the early 1990's during the uprisings in the South in the 1990's along with 100.000's of other Iraqi Shia Arabs (30.000 of which stayed in Northern KSA). Along with another cancerous person (Nouri al-Maliki). Back then those "imaginary" Wahhabis were wonderful, I assume.

A trip down memory lane (Rafha, 1991)

NoB4znZ.jpg

Keep shooting yourself in the foot. It's working wonderful after all. Al-Sadr's bodyguard killed a few days ago in Najaf (wonder who was behind this assassination) traitorous (well-proven record on this front) monkeys fighting about who can whore themselves out to a Mullah regime the most (that most sane Iranians are cursing day and night outside of PDF but even here it occurs) and let us not even talk about their incompetence. But since they share the same sect that you have happened to be born with (and which originates in modern-day KSA but let us forget that for a while), you are willing to ignore even murder. LOL.

I suggest importing Shia Muslims from Iran, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Yemen, KSA, Turkey etc. and replace them all with local Iraqis who happen not to be Shias and this way you can create the perfect Willayat al-Faqih version 2.0. Paradise on earth, in other words. In fact I suggest changing history completely. Turn Najaf and Karbala into Farsi cities and those buried there into Farsis. Adopt foreign culture, language, history, identity etc. while you are at it. Distance yourself completely from 460 million Arabs that you share more in common with than any single group of people in this world. Change Iraq's name too to Iranian Iraq. Invite Khamenei to rule from Najaf while you are at it as well. Let Iran open up 1000's of "cultural centers" too. Import more trash products from Iran (suicide cars, worse agricultural products than back home etc.). Host millions of Iranians for free while Iraqi pilgrims are not hosted for free (by large) in Qom and Mashhad etc. Not even talking about the racism that some of them experience due to being Arab.
Anyway its silly that we fight here while you a good dude I think you're innocent to be faced with all that

Saif bro you didn't see what we shia of Iraq have seeing bro its our country we're the majority all the resources in our land yet Basra drink salty water

I know we have corrupted politicians and religious but all these scums are going we stay

Peace bro sorry if I bothered you trust me I don't like to hurt no ones feeling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom