What's new

Iraqi blogger burns Swedish passport

Good, don't go back to Sweden or Europe...!

More bobs and vagina for you hey gungadin
Why are you getting hyper? I didn't burn anything, I just gave my openion on her.
She should definitely live in a country that respects her religion rather than a country that insults it every other day.

Please don't blast out for silly issues.🧨🧨

Why are you getting hyper? I didn't burn anything, I just gave my openion on her.
She should definitely live in a country that respects her religion rather than a country that insults it every other day.

Please don't blast out for silly issues.🧨🧨
Why r u throwing cow pack over issues that don't concern you. If you can give an opinion about her I can also give an opinion about you. Not blasting just doing what you have done.

Equally as you Indians hate Muslims why are so many Hindus working in Muslim countries ...go back to India and live in tye prosperous superpower that you are...galavan...Oops that slipped out

Equally as you Indians hate Muslims why are so many Hindus working in Muslim countries ...go back to India and live in tye prosperous superpower that you are...galavan...Oops that slipped out

Btw all these Hindus in the Middle East are extremely pro-BJP. They send money back home to support Hindu terrorism.

Stop giving them what they desperately need, Attention... every draw a Cartoon or Quran burning event is meant to draw attention and provoke Muslims, ignore them and eventually they will stop.

Back
Top Bottom