What's new

Iraq makes it to the semi finals WORLD CUP U20

That linkFIFA U-20 World Cup: Videos - LIVE VIDEO: FIFA U-20 World Cup - FIFA.com

Ali adnan is strong he scored, but Uruguay is dangerous.

I thought that Uruguay are really strong. This is really impressive. I will be watching second half. Still 1.20 hours left before sunset here. I am actually surrounded by many Iraqis here. We foreign Muslim students in Copenhagen (some of us obviously) are going to celebrate Ramadan together here since we are away from home but we have no Arabic TV channels so we follow from computer.

I thought that Uruguay are really strong. This is really impressive. I will be watching second half. Still 1.20 hours left before sunset here. I am actually surrounded by many Iraqis here. We Muslim students in Copenhagen are going to celebrate Ramadan together here since we are away from home but we have no Arabic chanels so we follow from computer.

I got 70 minutes left, Scandinavia has it really hard compared to the ME where they eat around 6:30.

I prefer watching it with an Arab commentator because he puts emotion in it, but the other livestreams have bad quality.
Only hope this does not end in an even, last 2 matches took 120 minutes and 1 with penalties, way too long.

http://live9.net/ch15.htm

In arabic good quality ^^

I got 70 minutes left, Scandinavia has it really hard compared to the ME where they eat around 6:30.

I prefer watching it with an Arab commentator because he puts emotion in it, but the other livestreams have bad quality.
Only hope this does not end in an even, last 2 matches took 120 minutes and 1 with penalties, way too long.

Ch15

In arabic good quality ^^

Yes, fasting here is really hard. The good thing is that the weather is not as hot. Only like 23 Celsius today.

Yes, today it was 6.30 in Makkah, Madinah, Baghdad, Riyadh etc. (all same time zone)

LOL. Check this genius out:

‫

‫

Cute kids.

Yes, I hate extra time etc. It is always so nerve-racking. Hard to control yourself. This is why I always drink lots of coffee and tea to be all calm when a football team plays that I hope win.

Thanks. Great link!

look at his goal :D

That's a great free kick. Something tells me that some of the Iraqi football players will be bought by European clubs - don't you think Doritos?

How many play in Europe or outside Iraq? How many were born outside the country? All the Arab countries can play good football - everyone loves football it is the most popular sport but look at the European system of training football players. They have clubs in every village, serious training and during winter they play inside.

The infrastructure is lacking in the Arab world and discipline.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great free kick. Something tells me that some of the Iraqi football players will be bought by European clubs - don't you think Doritos?

How many play in Europe or outside Iraq? How many were born outside the country? All the Arab countries can play good football - everyone loves football it is the most popular sport but look at the European system of training football players. They have clubs in every village, serious training and during winter they play inside.

The infrastructure is lacking in the Arab world and discipline.

I think some will, especially Ali Adnan, only EU prefers players from S America more somehow, ME players are not so famous there for all I know.
Most of the U20 team still plays in Iraq.

I follow national teams more, clubs not so much

Look at this game.. too much pressure to watch

Back
Top Bottom