What's new

Iran's S-200 & TOR Missile an ample defence

I am saying if the U.S. hit every nuclear site they currently have information/location on i don't see Iran financially restarting their program for a long long time.

They might not have to , there won't be any israel to worry about

I am saying if the U.S. hit every nuclear site they currently have information/location on i don't see Iran financially restarting their program for a long long time.
That is an optimistic view that not even a 'fanboy' of US military might like myself are not willing to take.

That is an optimistic view that not even a 'fanboy' of US military might like myself are not willing to take.

Wasn't their nuclear program initially started by the U.S. then stopped after the Shah got overthrown. Also didn't they need large amounts of foreign input mainly Russia/Chinese to kick start the program again ? How is a full destruction of Iranian nuclear sites going to have a minimal effect on the program ? Especially if they are so heavily sanctioned they are trying to reverse engineer their 70s equipment base. Especially since the U.S. now has both Russia and China onboard. I mean Iran can't even receive S-300 missiles from Russia anymore.

Jigs do remember Russia did not sell s300 but they are helping iran to make one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom