What's new

Iran's S-200 & TOR Missile an ample defence

F117 was downed by low passive radars ? I think b52 are preety old now and most militaryies know how to counter them. But one thing can I ask of the miltary professionals how high do b52 would fly to hit SAM sites?
The 'military professionals' have debunked this nonsense over and over and over and over...And yet people like you still occasionally bring it up. So why should you bother to ask anything of them anyway?

F117 was downed by low passive radars ? I think b52 are preety old now and most militaryies know how to counter them. But one thing can I ask of the miltary professionals how high do b52 would fly to hit SAM sites?

B-52's are only used these days when the U.S. has complete superiority. Any strike would be by B-2, and F-22's followed by F-18'S, F-15's, ect.

B-2s would be used. They would hit the airfields and nuclear sites which would be the end of Iran's program.

B-2s would be used. They would hit the airfields and nuclear sites which would be the end of Iran's program.
The geographically diverse Iranian nuclear weapons program gave it resiliency but also a weakness in that any serious damages to any component will take the program longer to recover. Resiliency should not be mistaken for speed. So regardless of any method used, we are not so optimistic that we can 'destroy' said weapons program, only that we can retard its progress and can make it financially difficult to continue. That difficulty can be extended through military and/or economic measures to make it financially prohibitive to recover, let alone make progress from when it was damaged.

The geographically diverse Iranian nuclear weapons program gave it resiliency but also a weakness in that any serious damages to any component will take the program longer to recover. Resiliency should not be mistaken for speed. So regardless of any method used, we are not so optimistic that we can 'destroy' said weapons program, only that we can retard its progress and can make it financially difficult to continue. That difficulty can be extended through military and/or economic measures to make it financially prohibitive to recover, let alone make progress from when it was damaged.

I am saying if the U.S. hit every nuclear site they currently have information/location on i don't see Iran financially restarting their program for a long long time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom