What's new

Iran's oil revenues drop 58 percent since 2011

Every basic good is subsidized bud. Prices fluctuates off and on, but the Mullahs can manipulate it in terms of food. Medicine is another story, I was talking about the healthcare system.
Not what I've been hearing.

Chicken doubled in price, bread prices up.

Medicine so expensive that family abroad are having to buy it and send to Iran.

Even petrol prices are up.

Heard this all from an Iranian friend who was there 3 months ago.

What type of work? CIA?
:lol: I don't work for the US, but if my home-place is attacked, I will gladly wage my holy war.

Every basic good is subsidized bud. Prices fluctuates off and on, but the Mullahs can manipulate it in terms of food. Medicine is another story, I was talking about the healthcare system.

:lol: I don't work for the US, but if my home-place is attacked, I will gladly wage my holy war.

Iran has good health system, much better than the U.S

now, why were you in Iran?:angel:

But it's still going to affect Iran, isn't it? because the Mullahs are using more money trying to keep the country afloat.

The subsidisation doesn't come from thin air.

Anyway, if Iran can afford to keep engaged in Syria and keep feeding Hezbollah - it means the sanctions are still not enough and more may be needed.

But dont U gys think that `unstable `Iran`eill be a bigger head ache for Arabia?
Just like Pakistan to India?

There is nothing we want from them but keep a distance, otherwise we might consider purchasing Rafael from the French :yay:

But it's still going to affect Iran, isn't it? because the Mullahs are using more money trying to keep the country afloat.

Anyway, if Iran can afford to keep engaged in Syria and keep feeding Hezbollah - it means the sanctions are still not enough and more may be needed.
the sanctions are killing the normal people
as you can see they don't affect the bad guys

The Mullahs can manage to play with the prices of chicken, bread, and butter if that's what you're saying. But the mullahs can't retrieve their cash overseas ;) ..

The Mullahs can get everything they want, but the people are the ones who suffer. The US is counting on the Iranian people to unleash their wrath at the mullahs. Clearly, the Iranians aren't starving but their mullahs are making them to be so.

But these other Iranians on here are saying their bread is still cheap.

Others I speak to are saying it's getting more expensive.

Don't know who to believe.

My friend got back from Iran and said there was a bad atmosphere and that people are 'short' with each other etc.

Said it had changed because of tensions.

Back
Top Bottom