What's new

Iran's oil revenues drop 58 percent since 2011

Thanks to Saudi Arabia for stimulating the market ''oil for everyone'' strategy.

Saudi boosts production to record high

^^this will definitely wreak more economic deprivation inside Iran. Let the mullas suffer the consequences of their stupid FPs.

We Are the Winner.........:laughcry:

But dont U gys think that `unstable `Iran`eill be a bigger head ache for Arabia?
Just like Pakistan to India?

But dont U gys think that `unstable `Iran`eill be a bigger head ache for Arabia?
Just like Pakistan to India?

I dont think so, we are trying to make Iran busy in itself. We are not looking to destabilize Iran as its important to ME military balance. < form a political prospective.

I have been to Tehran and Mashad, I noticed the fallowing :-

1- Iran is a welfare state, basic goods are being subsidized, bread and butter are extremely inexpensive in there.

2- Healthcare is for free, everybody can get a treatment.

3- Gas, water, and electricity prices are very decent.

Who let you in ?

I have been to Tehran and Mashad, I noticed the fallowing :-

1- Iran is a welfare state, basic goods are being subsidized, bread and butter are extremely inexpensive in there.

2- Healthcare is for free, everybody can get a treatment.

3- Gas, water, and electricity prices are very decent.

Not what I've been hearing.

Chicken doubled in price, bread prices up.

Medicine so expensive that family abroad are having to buy it and send to Iran.

Even petrol prices are up.

Heard this all from an Iranian friend who was there 3 months ago.

Not what I've been hearing.

Chicken doubled in price, bread prices up.

Medicine so expensive that family abroad are having to buy it and send to Iran.

Even petrol prices are up.

Heard this all from an Iranian friend who was there 3 months ago.

.......:lol:

Definitely not the case, medicine is available, prices have gone up abit, but not too much, petrol,chicken,bread=inexpensive.

Life goes on...everything in Iran is normal. People are relaxed, no one is even worried about war.

everytime I call my relatives in Iran, the oly thing they complain about is slow internet connection:woot:

Nice blog:

http://tehranlive.org/

Listening too much to Nutjobyahu speeches?
If we Persians had not freed you 2500 years ago, there would be probably no Jews today.

Cyrus the Great in the Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was a Persian King Cyrus the II who freed the Jews from what is now Egypt

The 'Iranian Schindler' who saved Jews from the Nazis

The man who freed the Jews...Cyrus the Great

And now, instead of being appreciative, you are biting our hand?

We have lived without oil and prospered in past 3,000 years , and you think we won't be able to do that again?

I bet he is rolling in his grave regretting it now, remember these zionazis have done this over and over. I bet Caliph Omar RA is also rolling in his grave for allowing them to resettle in the Levant especially Jerusalem. The zionists always bites the hand that feeds them, next they bit the English by forming terrorist organization that forced Britain to take the issue to the UN, in the future they will bite someone else.

The zionists always bites the hand that feeds them, .

This from a Metwali whose terrorist nation after the Islamic coup, declared "death to Israel" - who had been their ally against pan-Arabism.

Talk about traitors - the Iranians are EXPERT back stabbers.

This from a Metwali whose terrorist nation after the Islamic coup, declared "death to Israel" - who had been their ally against pan-Arabism.

LOL... don't you have Iranian friends? now thats not nice to talk about them like this:devil:

I am not a metwali, whatever that is and I am not even ethnic Iranian. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom