Zulfiqar_Tank_-_Back_View.JPG

iran heli

Shaheed_Helikopter_300412.jpg

world standard helicopter , best in the world

Shahed-285-1.jpg

iran apc

scaled.php

why does iran classify frigates as destroyers? or even corvettes lol

While the Jamaran has been described by the press as a guided missile destroyer, within some western military analysis circles such as Jane's Information Group and Globalsecurity.org it has instead been designated a frigate based on its displacement;[3][4][5] the latter acknowledged that there are no "rules in these matters". Furthermore Globalsecurity.org states: 'Iran calls these ships "destroyers" but they would be classed as a light Frigate by the reckoning of all other countries.' [4] PressTV and Iranian military are themselves describing Jamaran as a "frigate class ship"[18] in the same article where they claim it as a "destroyer".

I think this is enough , you guys decide yourselves

its not finished kid.the game is started now

IRAN-140
1520430.jpg

sejjil-2 valistic missile
X00907277469.jpg

z-3 MBT
106882_515.jpg

106881_716.jpg

zolfaqar speed boat able to launch two nasr anti ship missiles
i87190_1-19-6.jpg

seraj speed boat(the fastest military speed baot in the world)
i71483_1-20-5.jpg

its azan time.let me stop fasting then i will continue.

OMG THIS IS IRANIAN? ITS BLOODY BUILT UNDER LICENCE , NOT EVEN PARTNERSHIP , UNDER LICENCE , F-16 IS BUILT IN TURKEY I THINK WE SHOULD POST THEM ??? A-400 IS BUILT IN TURKEY DO WE SAY ITS OURS? WHAT ABOUT LEOPARD NEXT GEN?

ok leopard next generation FULLY TURKISH PRODUCT AS YOU HAVE POSTED THINGS THAT OUR BUILT UNDER LICENCE

Leopard-2-Next-Generation-tank.jpg

TURKISH F-16 BUILT IN TURKEY

tusas-uluslararasi-bir-basariya-daha-imza-atti-604.jpg

LEOPARD
AselsanNG.jpg

106882_515.jpg

lol whats this??? a total joke

KH2002 rifle
IRAN_%252844%2529.JPG

GPS jammer(remember RQ-170)
042-GPSJ-25.jpg

artillery pocket computer
062-AFCC-85.jpg

Ground surveillance radar:
009-GSR-110s-1.jpg

Airman/Pilot Night vision goggles:
047-ANG-86-1.jpg

laser range finder
LH80A_LH5A.jpg

heli cocpit
011-Helicopter-Display-System-2.jpg

HAHAH WHY ARE YOU SHOWING LITTLE STUFF ? IF I POST TURKISH ONES IT WILL BE 100 PAGES IM SAYING POST IMPORTANT STUFF , TANKS, HELIS ETC

OMG THIS IS IRANIAN? ITS BLOODY BUILT UNDER LICENCE , NOT EVEN PARTNERSHIP , UNDER LICENCE , F-16 IS BUILT IN TURKEY I THINK WE SHOULD POST THEM ??? A-400 IS BUILT IN TURKEY DO WE SAY ITS OURS? WHAT ABOUT LEOPARD NEXT GEN?

ok leopard next generation FULLY TURKISH PRODUCT AS YOU HAVE POSTED THINGS THAT OUR BUILT UNDER LICENCE

Leopard-2-Next-Generation-tank.jpg

TURKISH F-16 BUILT IN TURKEY

tusas-uluslararasi-bir-basariya-daha-imza-atti-604.jpg

LEOPARD
AselsanNG.jpg

106882_515.jpg

lol whats this??? a total joke
30% of IRan-140 built by Iran include TV-3 engines.

Actually,the real crap is the thing that is in Netanyahu's head.
I thing its because of these craps that Israel has pissed itself and begging U.S everyday to do something.

AtillaHun (Ottoman-Turk):I think this is the fifth fake id you've created.
This is not the Turkish forum,you can post the pics of your mighty army in there,no one is interested here.Now get out of this section if you don't like to be banned again.

Yes, you definitely a thing that don't think.

wait...just 10 minute to azan time.then i will show you what i mean....turkish joke.

listen man , we are comparing in a civilized way , the viewers can decide , but even you inside youself you know the truth , when people look at the iranian products they look all bad not to upset you.

AIRBUS A-400 BUILT IN TURKEY - TURKISH PRODUCT ? NO

Turkish-Air-Force_Airbus-Military-A400M-Final-Assembly_120712.jpg

Atillahun and other Turkish members would you kindly please stop derailing the Iranian thread.

Leave them be or measures will soon follow. Thank you for your co-operation.

Iranian members Please cease your replies to off topic posts. Thank you for your co-operation.

Yes, you definitely a thing that don't think.
Now your only response is showing the typo??Not surprised.

listen man , we are comparing in a civilized way , the viewers can decide , but even you inside youself you know the truth , when people look at the iranian products they look all bad not to upset you.

AIRBUS A-400 BUILT IN TURKEY - TURKISH PRODUCT ? NO
AtillaHun:Can you cut this thing?This is not the Turkish section.Post your pictures in there.
I know you are the same Ottoman-Turk,be prepared to see your fake ID banned again.;)

No im not - you seem to be tabriz azari from what i seen , btw , wasnt it one of you who said lets compare? i will stop here.

Back
Top Bottom