What's new

iran's intelligence service one of the best intelligence service in world

I knew this thread would not end well.

@Serpentine I agree with you on all your points, @KediKesenFare is trying to downplay Iran's achievements through a mixture of lack of knowledge and unrelated points.

their intelligence must be good but there is one more other thing what iran has not as much as for excample turkey..

they dont have such opposites in their folk.. turkey faces ultra kemalists this guys are nuts and full of hate against religion.. supression of religion and freedom happened.. those guys wont learn they will keep on and be full retard and puppets of west in their love for western society..

some islamists inspired and manipulated by SA influence

full retarded pkk kurds.. this kind is much more retarded than any islamist and kemalist can be together..

the influence of western is far more bigger than in iran and this is since the foundation of our republic several stupid errors for society had been made

but mostly the influence and dependancy of western world is a major thing specially when full retards of all sides support western interests and sell out the country..

also iran has a strong hand and does the nessesary thing to pretect itself.. look at turkey they dont do the nessesary things where are the tv shows, the think tanks, where are the imams in mosques and tv, where is the school system that prevents this (some month of holidays? really? wtf 1 month at once is enough, where is the anti pkk teachings and dokumenting the pkk supporter pupils), where is our propaganda institute, where are the deportations of the guilty ones, where are the death penalties, why does öcalan can get visitors, why does he live, why dont they punish whole family, take their houses, money and so on, where is a real ani pkk program, where are the laws, where are the ecomomical war, where are the assasinations, where are the kurdish site, why dont we hear it on tv , radio, and internet.. where is the social media war, where are the free documentations on youtube

as you see they dont do anything of this or just some without full force.. why? maybe because of western influence?

also I have to add :

yes we have media wich is working against us.. they are secular western loving dolls

I agree as I said earlier major mistakes are made in the creation of the republic..
Are you kidding...? We have PJAK and ISIS to the west, as well as Ahwaz separatists. Taliban and Al Qaeda to the east, also Baluchistan separatists... All of which are supported by a combination of the Saudis, the Israelis and West in varying degrees. The reason they cannot get a foothold is that Iran's security services are so strong that they cannot get a foothold in Iran because they are killed as soon as they try.

As for people who say ISIS doesn't attack Iran because Iran supports ISIS, they are just pure idiots and I won't waste my time on them.

I knew this thread would not end well.

@Serpentine I agree with you on all your points, @KediKesenFare is trying to downplay Iran's achievements through a mixture of lack of knowledge and unrelated points.

Are you kidding...? We have PJAK and ISIS to the west, as well as Ahwaz separatists. Taliban and Al Qaeda to the east, also Baluchistan separatists... All of which are supported by a combination of the Saudis, the Israelis and West in varying degrees. The reason they cannot get a foothold is that Iran's security services are so strong that they cannot get a foothold in Iran because they are killed as soon as they try.

As for people who say ISIS doesn't attack Iran because Iran supports ISIS, they are just pure idiots and I won't waste my time on them.
That's not the only reason.

Iran, until now, still has a relatively strong national identity. A lot of people in Iran identify with their country and refer to themselves as Iranians, regardless of sect and ethnicity.

My father's family is originally from Iranian Balochistan, and he and many of his relatives are passionate Iranian nationalists.

Of course, this can/might change in the future. Nothing in life is guaranteed, so I'm not suggesting that Iran can't undergo a crisis of its own. But so far, Iran is one of the few countries in the Greater Middle East that have a strong national and civilizational identity. The other country in the region that comes to mind is Egypt.

im here to thanks the organization which remain thankless and you never will know of it's success but you will always will know of it's failures sadly people never know where this security and safety come from and there must be a sad incident to remain us that the safety we feel does not come free by quick look at irans terrorist attacks we can say iran never face bombing or their citizens never die by terror attack although there is alot of terror group east and west of iran i think iran's intelligent and it's police is best in middle east and they are among top 10 in the world

keep up the good work

@rmi5 @Serpentine @New @rahi2357
Thanks bro that's nice of you.I visited Turkey in 2013 .Istanbul was amazing .But these days I am sorry to hear bad news from there. Let's hope Turkey never sees a year like 2016 again .

Are you kidding...? We have PJAK and ISIS to the west, as well as Ahwaz separatists. Taliban and Al Qaeda to the east, also Baluchistan separatists... All of which are supported by a combination of the Saudis, the Israelis and West in varying degrees. The reason they cannot get a foothold is that Iran's security services are so strong that they cannot get a foothold in Iran because they are killed as soon as they try

did you even read why I wrote????? did you guess all I wrote is that iran does not have this and that? no I showed you what turkey lacks and wich problems they are dealing

eir intelligence must be good but there is one more other thing what iran has not as much as for excample turkey..

hey dont have such opposites in their folk

the influence of western is far more bigger than in iran

but mostly the influence and dependancy of western world is a major thing

also iran has a strong hand and does the nessesary thing to pretect itself.

what excatly is kidding in this things ? turkey does have all this betrayal and full retarted ppl and a soft hand against them
if we would do all the things I always say we would have less terrorism in our land.. look your country has the media the imams and the state behind its actions also you can go strong and hard against everyone who is against your will and the ones crying after them will also be targeted.. that is a major thing instead of picking the ones who go to the mountains take them from the roots

Back
Top Bottom