What's new

Iran's help to Iraq in its fight against Daesh terrorists

So in your opinion, both the picture and video were made up?
The so called arabs in iran are all fake there are no arabs just invaders from Najd that want to fabricate history and steal iranian land they are useless donkeys who believe in their on fantasy and imaginary ideas these scums forgot that their original land is not iran but Najd
Yet they claim others land like thieves

If they don't like iran they can go back to their tints in Najd

The so called arabs in iran are all fake there are no arabs just invaders from Najd that want to fabricate history and steal iranian land they are useless donkeys who believe in their on fantasy and imaginary ideas these scums forgot that their original land is not iran but Najd
Yet they claim others land like thieves

If they don't like iran they can go back to their tints in Najd

Welcome back. How have you been Salman? Please don't say that (I mean linking Ahwazis origin to Najd). That could attract more Saudi fanboys to their cause :D.

Welcome back. How have you been Salman? Please don't say that (I mean linking Ahwazis origin to Najd). That could attract more Saudi fanboys to their cause :D.
What is their cause and what can "Saudi fan boys" do? You can't even make a spoon or pull up your pants as a nation. As he said, arabs were never native to those lands, but they did become a majority. By the 20th century the demographic shift reversed again and people from around Iran started moving into these Arab majority areas to work in the oil industry. Today Khouzestan is 3/4 to 4/5th non Arab (Persian, Azeri etc...). All the remaining arabs also speak Persian and their children are being Persianized in Iranian schools. They can only speak broken Arabic with their parents. Give it another 100 years and there will only be 5 abduls in the whole country.

I can speak better arabic than a lot of Ahwaziz I personally know lol

No you misguided saudi araabi

What I mean that they arabs from Arabian peninsula so they can get the hell out of iran and go back from they were came from

They are invaders who claim to be occupied,its like saying the indian in emarat are occupied by UAE despise the fact that they are immgrants

What is their cause and what can "Saudi fan boys" do? You can't even make a spoon or pull up your pants as a nation. As he said, arabs were never native to those lands, but they did become a majority. By the 20th century the demographic shift reversed again and people from around Iran started moving into these Arab majority areas to work in the oil industry. Today Khouzestan is 3/4 to 4/5th non Arab (Persian, Azeri etc...). All the remaining arabs also speak Persian and their children are being Persianized in Iranian schools. They can only speak broken Arabic with their parents. Give it another 100 years and there will only be 5 abduls in the whole country.
You are wrong with your information

The iranians lived in khuzestan before any of these barefoot bediuans came

The problem with these scumbags they don't say they are immgrants but they say they are the natives and iranians are the immgrants:lol:

By saying persians immgrated their in the 20th century is false which is going to help their propaganda

The right propaganda that the persians,lurs,and Bakhtari people are the natives and and the arabs who are immgrants but they twist the facts

The same in Spain and say the Spanish are invaders and the arab occupiers are natives:lol:

The problem with these people they saiy they shouldn't lose khuzestan like they lost Spain or Sicily which show how much these people are stupid because Sicily and Spain were never arab lands arabs are just occupiers but again they don't say they are occupiers invaders they say Spain and Sicily are arab lands are the Sicilians and Spanish are invaders

The same thing they do in Egypt they say that the copts don't like them they should leave

They forgot that they are the guests and the Copts are the natives but they make themselves the natives and the Copts are the guests

Is like you go to native Canadian and you tell him if you don't like Canada you should leave for the European invaders while its the other way around the whites who came from Europe by saying that you make the Europeans the natives and the Indians immgrants:lol:

No you misguided saudi araabi

What I mean that they arabs from Arabian peninsula so they can get the hell out of iran and go back from they were came from

They are invaders who claim to be occupied,its like saying the indian in emarat are occupied by UAE despise the fact that they are immgrants

You are wrong with your information

The iranians lived in khuzestan before any of these barefoot bediuans came

The problem with these scumbags they don't say they are immgrants but they say they are the natives and iranians are the immgrants:lol:

By saying persians immgrated their in the 20th century is false which is going to help their propaganda

The right propaganda that the persians,lurs,and Bakhtari people are the natives and and the arabs who are immgrants but they twist the facts

The same in Spain and say the Spanish are invaders and the arab occupiers are natives:lol:

The problem with these people they saiy they shouldn't lose khuzestan like they lost Spain or Sicily which show how much these people are stupid because Sicily and Spain were never arab lands arabs are just occupiers but again they don't say they are occupiers invaders they say Spain and Sicily are arab lands are the Sicilians and Spanish are invaders

The same thing they do in Egypt they say that the copts don't like them they should leave

They forgot that they are the guests and the Copts are the natives but they make themselves the natives and the Copts are the guests

Is like you go to native Canadian and you tell him if you don't like Canada you should leave for the European invaders while its the other way around the whites who came from Europe by saying that you make the Europeans the natives and the Indians immgrants:lol:
That's true, Iranians were there before Arabs, but by the start of the 20th century Arabs were the majority there. Iranian ethnic groups then took over again in the 20th century

That's true, Iranians were there before Arabs, but by the start of the 20th century Arabs were the majority there. Iranian ethnic groups then took over again in the 20th century
Yes I know the same thing to many iranian areas like khorasan and bandar abbas and bandar langeh

The iranians were their first than arabs came later than iranians moved back

Just like Sicily and Spain arabs invaded them then they regained their lands

I don't like when someone fabricate history in order to claim or steal other people lands

The lurs and bakhtaris and persians lived in other parts of that region

Last edited:
Iranian citizen Hossein Karimi 25 from Tehran , known as Ariel Kobane, who joined Kurdish forces in Syria to fight ISIS martyred .
150521113333_a1.jpg

150521113334_a8.jpg

حسین کریمی اولین ایرانی فارس زبان نیست که به کردها در سوریه می پیوندد. امیر قبادی شناخته شده به "روژوان" نیز سال گذشته به صف کوبانی پیوست. امیر قبادی مشهدی بود و او هم در درگیری با داعش شهید و در کوبانی به خاک سپرده شد.

150521113333_a2.jpg

از نام مستعار محمدحسین کریمی، یعنی آریل کوبانی، پیدا است که حملات سال گذشته داعش به شهر کوبانی در کردستان سوریه او را به جبهه‌های جنگ در سوریه کشانده بود. او اوایل امسال به نیروهای مدافع پیوسته بود. او در غیاب خانواده‌اش دفن شد.

150521113334_a9.jpg

هزاران نفر سه‌شنبه این هفته در شهر دیرک در کانتون جزیره در مراسم تشیع جنازه محمد حسین کریمی شرکت کردند. او در یک مراسم رسمی با حضور صدها نفر و مقامات محلی در مراسمی نظامی در گورستان شهید خبات دیرک به خاک سپرده شد.

150521113333_a4.jpg

یکی دیگر از ایرانی‌هایی که چند ماهی است به پیشمرگان پیوسته و در منطقه سنجار علیه داعش می‌جنگد، مهدی شریفی است که به مسیحا شناخته می‌شود. او می‌گوید پس از دیدن تصاویر زن و بچه‌های ایزدی که از دست داعش فرار می‌کردند و تصایر سر بریدن‌‌ها نتوانست آرام بگیرد.

او نیز اهل تهران است و محمد حسین کریمی را از نزدیک می‌شناخت. او می‌گوید: "محمد حسین شخصیتی آرام و خاصی داشت. او در یگانی بود که چند داوطب غربی در آن بودند. محمد حسین نماز می‌خواند و بسیار نگران رشد داعش در منطقه بود. او هیچ گونه تجربه نظامی نداشت."

150521113334_a5.jpg

ریدور خلیل، به ‎ گفت: "مبارزه مردم روژآوا 'کردستان سوریه' را می‌توان مبارزه همه انسانها دانست. مبارزه ما با داعش مبارزه همه انسانهای آزاده جهان است. محمد حسین کریمی کرد نبود و از ایران آمده بود، اما او همچون سایر همرزمانش برای انسانیت و ارزش‌های انسانی شهید شد."

150521113334_a7.jpg

محمد حسین کریمی در یک مصاحبه ویدئویی جنگ با داعش را جنگ برای انسانیت نامید: "داعش هم به انسانیت ضربه زده هم به دین".

What a waste of a good life. The rich and powerful in the Middle East (kings and clergy) enjoy life while stupid naive boys and girls go kill themselves. Now we get to call him a Shahid and forget about him tomorrow. The apes of the Middle East will continue to fight wars and generally engage in moronic and subhuman acts while the rest of the world enjoys old age and aspires to acquire both monetary and intellectual wealth. Naive Middle Eastern boys meanwhile strive for death at the age of 25 so they can be labeled shahid. Oh how the powerful laugh at your stupidity and thank you for your service.

Last edited:
The IRGC is driving the region to hell. The oil boom of 2005 is a major cause of this. The same happened with the Ba'ath Party under Saddam. It was the 1973 oil boom that made them the maniacs they were.

I think Iran-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon should become a united force to fight terrorism. I am sure in this way they will develop their respective Military and can curb the ISIS at least in these regions. They should ask help from Russia by giving equipment which is still present in their inventory with upgrades on cost to cost basis. So, it will be cheaper for Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon to fight back rightly. Lebanon will only need to develop a good Army and Navy with Air Defence. I am sure Pakistan would be ready to supply Iraq, Syria and Lebanon with all the needed equipment along with China and Russia too.

The IRGC is driving the region to hell. The oil boom of 2005 is a major cause of this. The same happened with the Ba'ath Party under Saddam. It was the 1973 oil boom that made them the maniacs they were.
:rofl: :rofl:

sorry man . i rarely post smileys but reading this comment was real fun .

say waaahahat ? in what culture were you raised that IRGC is bad but the poop of your regime (ISIS) is good ?

what kind of a culture can grow that fvcked up mentality wihin itself ?

give your life a rest . i would throw myself off the cliff if i were you . dead serious

+60% of harami suiciders in Iraq are Suadis (850,000 of Iraqis get killed in suicide attacks since 2003) and +90% of terrorism in Iraq is from Suadi Terroria.

60% of ISIS suicide bombings carried out by Saudis in Iraq

============================

Saudi King allocated new sum of 250 billion dollars to sabotage in Iraq

Saudi Arabia’s King has ordered the country’s Secretary of National Security Council, Bnadar Bin Soltan and Foreign Minister, Saud al-Faisal to do all necessary moves to sabotage in Iraq.

Some Iraqi media quoted Saudi sources as saying that Saudi King Abdullah Bin Abdul-Aziz in a meeting with senior security officials said that Saudi Arabia donated 20 billion dollars to Saddam during Iran-Iraq war to block the Iraqi dictator’s fall.
The report added that the Saudi King has allocated new sum of 250 billion dollars to sabotage in Iraqi political affairs because the kingdom considers the current Iraqi approach as a big danger for itself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom