What's new

All terrorists that attacked Shiraz were from Baku republic,Afghanistan and Tajikistan..mastermind is now in Baku republic..

well why not clarify it

As said, you are having severe comprehension issues. Fix them.

The Islamic Republic did not commit any of these terrorist attacks. Those suggesting otherwise will be attempting to whitewash terrorists.

As said, you are having severe comprehension issues. Fix them.

The Islamic Republic did not commit any of these terrorist attacks. Those suggesting otherwise will be attempting to whitewash terrorists.
at least two family of the dead in Izeh have alternative story of what happened and as far as I'm aware no terrorist group yet accepted the responsibility for that incident

at least two family of the dead in Izeh have alternative story of what happened

What are relatives supposed to know? They have no access to relevant information in this regard.

and as far as I'm aware no terrorist group yet accepted the responsibility for that incident

Nobody claimed responsibility for the murders of Iranian scientists either. Doesn't mean they weren't assassinated by enemies.

What are relatives supposed to know? They have no access to relevant information in this regard.
well the relative were present at the shooting , they probably knew more that izeh representative in parliament that last night come on national TV and everything the host asked him said I don't knew , i heard such
Nobody claimed responsibility for the murders of Iranian scientists either.
well it didn't happened by the one who did this one and that was a complete different situation

well the relative were present at the shooting ,

Being present at this sort of a incident does not necessarily furnish information about the identity of the shooters let alone who they work for.

The sponsors of the attack are not going to have the executioners wear distinctive signs pointing to their identity.

So this is a particularly silly contention.

well it didn't happened by the one who did this one and that was a complete different situation

The situation is that authorities in Iran have zero incentive to shoot at a random wedding. Anti-IR terrorists and hostile outside powers do.

they probably knew more that izeh representative in parliament that last night come on national TV and everything the host asked him said I don't knew , i heard such

The three terrorists were arrested. The MP needn't know anything, security forces do and will bring to light further details very soon, after interrogating the criminals.

Last edited:
What is happening in Iran is exactly what is happening in Iraq

But the good news

Their truth will come out and society will bury them for decades

It is true that it is painful and with some losses

But tell you from experience

The profits will be great

The community will be aware and understand the plots

Those who claim to love Iran, its interest and progress will be rejected

In Iraq we needed Couble Years

I hope that it will be quick in Iran and that they learn from what happened in Iraq and how the enemy exploits people's emotions against their interests and for destructive political ends.

What is happening in Iran is exactly what is happening in Iraq

But the good news

Their truth will come out and society will bury them for decades

It is true that it is painful and with some losses

But tell you from experience

The profits will be great

The community will be aware and understand the plots

Those who claim to love Iran, its interest and progress will be rejected

In Iraq we needed Couble Years

I hope that it will be quick in Iran and that they learn from what happened in Iraq and how the enemy exploits people's emotions against their interests and for destructive political ends.
come on in how many thread you post that

1669118963513.png

For a moment i thought i was reading URDU

Back
Top Bottom