What's new

Iranians biggest drug smugglers to Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia has long been seen as a transit country when it comes to the international trade in illegal drugs.

However that is changing, as different lifestyles, work demands and better incomes see more Indonesian people using amphetamines as a stimulant.

Anti-drugs officials in Indonesia are now coping with a problem that's found in other parts of Asia, where drug manufacturers have come into the country to be closer to the market.

Drug manufacturers flock to Indonesia - YouTube

All government have to work together to fight these, Your trying to put the blame on Iran but it's part of a bigger global problem.

don't lie iranigirl2 , weather as you pretend you from Beverly hills no nothing about Iranian scum in Tehran producing drugs *lick**lick*

lol, Good one.

I bet Indonesian are fake Muslims, I mean why is there a drug market in Indonesia? if your really Muslims?

See, how it works..

Please just ignore that wahabbi wannabe scums, can you see he/she avatar? His propaganda and political opinion must be out weight all of his rational thinking.

Please just ignore that wahabbi wannabe scums, can you see he/she avatar? His propaganda and political opinion must be out weight all of his rational thinking.

Oh Great now using avatar with Image that used word Lailahailallah Muhammadar Rasulullah is a Political Propaganda?

Right, you must used you rational thinking instead of accusing people with baseless thing and keep using those filt*y word

Don't worry I would never judge an entire nation based on an action of one person.

Obviously there drug problems both in Iran and Indonesia. Should work together to stop the drug smuggling.

yeah I watched a documentary on doche welle about the same title

Oh Great now using avatar with Image that used word Lailahailallah Muhammadar Rasulullah is a Political Propaganda?

Right, you must used you rational thinking instead of accusing people with baseless thing and keep using those filt*y word

btw dude , are the swords in your avatar , Arabian swords or are they Indonesian machetes?

Don't worry I would never judge an entire nation based on an action of one person.

Obviously there drug problems both in Iran and Indonesia. Should work together to stop the drug smuggling.

Indonesians are always high they don't need drugs

As i said... we (Pakistan n Iran) should thank our brother Afghanistan for the drugs.. among "millions of other things"..

Right, you must used you rational thinking instead of accusing people with baseless thing and keep using those ****** word

You have a biased political agenda when starting this thread. From the start you have some intention to show all of the worlds the Evil Iran Shiah side do you? You had made a same type of thread before which you show our some the weakness of Indonesia government because right now Indonesia government is the secular one. Your post is always full of hatred toward all other religious sect who is not Sunni or Wahabbi maybe i will say you have some preference to be called Wahabbi huh? I can say, i prefer if TNI and Polri to destroy all of religious fanatics scu*s like you, at once like what they do to the Communist follower back in 1965.

For Muslim conscripts, you spreading your hatred towards all of religious sect don't you? Fuc*ing Hezbot Tahrir Wannabe, in second though i think, your idiotic comment make all of Indonesian People feel ashamed to share the same nationality with you.

Please for all of our Syrians, Pakistani, Iranian brothers just ignore this Hezbot Tahrir scums and Wahabbi wannabe assho*e from our beloved country.

Actually HT is a very educated group of professionals from varying fields with it's leadership made up exclusively of University graduates from some of the world's finest schools based on what I have heard and read. I don't think they even let you officially join unless you are a University graduate. You shouldn't hate the group particularly considering they, from my understanding, do not subscribe to sectarianism and only want to see a prosperous & united Muslim world.

Brother conscript isn't a bad guy either. He obviously has some serious concerns and highlights a problematic issue. The problem is that people aren't aware of steps various governments take to combat the problem of drug trafficking and how difficult it is to shut down criminal networks.

I personally see a lot of the problem stemming from the western backed government of Afghanistan and the reasons for my view was highlighted in my previous post but for anyone who wants me to go over it in greater detail I can.

You have a biased political agenda when starting this thread. From the start you have some intention to show all of the worlds the Evil Iran Shiah side do you? You had made a same type of thread before which you show our some the weakness of Indonesia government because right now Indonesia government is the secular one. Your post is always full of hatred toward all other religious sect who is not Sunni or Wahabbi maybe i will say you have some preference to be called Wahabbi huh? I can say, i prefer if TNI and Polri to destroy all of religious fanatics scu*s like you, at once like what they do to the Communist follower back in 1965.

So Indonesia is secular now?
Can you provide official source for this? It only happen in your dreams

lol , ok , I thought it was Indonesian sword used to make way in the jungle

golok+blade.jpg

GolokGaruda1Ouvert.JPG

It is our golok/machete type

Why madokafc is always mad at you for expressing your views? It feels like he/she will send in secular Indonesian death squad to get you, if he/she had his/her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom