What's new

Iranians biggest drug smugglers to Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those majority of malaysian are actualy working under chinese syndicate,
Like I said Iranian goverment is not capable of dealing with this people, right?

So, how can the goverment who can't dealing with drugs smuggles can catch "western spy"?
Are those "spy" is realy a spy? Haha
stop your hatred one second .

you know how many drug dealers are hanged every year ?

as said Irangirl2 we check as much we can but it needs you check too
there is a huge lack of cooperation especially with Pakistan for us which we really need to have a full and active and smart cooperation between our countries
and as he said, since there is not now cooperation sadly, at least check the in : and do whatever with them: nobody will defend these people ;)

they do cooperate , Malaysia hangs Iranians and iran doesn't complain.

Good, I'm glad Malaysia is executing them.

Because when Iran does it, all the stupid human right activist say so much $hit.

At least Malaysia does it no one says anything.

It may sound harsh ,but if these people are smuggling drugs they deserve it.

and BTW all drugs are bad, shame on you.

Tell Indonesian stop taking drug, market will disappear. Its honey and bee relationship.

I don't think Indonesians take drug , they give it to boat smugglers instead of money to take them ostralia.

Tell Indonesian stop taking drug, market will disappear. Its honey and bee relationship.

lol, Good one.

I bet Indonesian are fake Muslims, I mean why is there a drug market in Indonesia? if your really Muslims?

See, how it works..

Those majority of malaysian are actualy working under chinese syndicate,
Like I said Iranian goverment is not capable of dealing with this people, right?

So, how can the goverment who can't dealing with drugs smuggles can catch "western spy"?
Are those "spy" is realy a spy? Haha
first of all this is about drugs not spies...
second of all Iranian intelligence service can spend a lot more money on its own internal security, which is why spy cases is probably more focused, then Iranians who probably dont even live in Iran smuggling drugs into Indonesia...

get a life bro... stop blaming Iran for everything... what is you next topic? Iran sunk the Titanic?

Good, I'm glad Malaysia is executing them. Because when Iran does it, all the stupid human right activist say so much $hit. At least Malaysia does it no one says anything. It may sound harsh ,but if these people are smuggling drugs they deserve it.

and BTW all drugs are bad, shame on you.

human rights activist protested when Malaysia hanged an Australian :D

pot is not bad , it makes you , intelectual

lol, Good one.

I bet Indonesian are fake Muslims, I mean why is there a drug market in Indonesia? if your really Muslims?

See, how it works..

try saying that to an indonesian :lol: , I bet you can't eventhough you are girl

second of all Iranian intelligence service can spend a lot more money on its own internal security, which is why spy cases is probably more focused, then Iranians who probably dont even live in Iran smuggling drugs into Indonesia...

get a life bro... stop blaming Iran for everything... what is you next topic? Iran sunk the Titanic?

Yes, go ahead blame the others for Iran goverment fault

Why you defend iran bro ? How you not see the "iran" reduced Syria into pile of "rubble"

Why you defend iran bro ? How you not see the "iran" reduced Syria into pile of "rubble"

Really? so Iran is sending Alqaeada terrorists to Syria? enough BS, shame on you... Iran is standing with the Syrian people defending the Syrain people dignity and honor, and most important, Syria's independence...

and any sane person should defend JUSTICE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, enough with Iran hatred... Iran is the only country in the world that did not kneel down to please others, thus it facing all this hate and racism...

For Muslim conscripts, you spreading your hatred towards all of religious sect don't you? Fuc*ing Hezbot Tahrir Wannabe, in second though i think, your idiotic comment make all of Indonesian People feel ashamed to share the same nationality with you.

Please for all of our Syrians, Pakistani, Iranian brothers just ignore this Hezbot Tahrir scums and Wahabbi wannabe assho*e from our beloved country.

What? Iranian goverment is not cappable dealing with them?

Brother, from my understanding Iran does work hard to try to stop the flow of drugs going so far as to hang traffickers but it's not an easy thing to stop (look at the US with the billions it spends on combating this problem). Drugs flowing into Iran are coming from Afghanistan afterwards you have criminal organizations that transport those drugs abroad to other criminal organizations. Drugs are big business and these groups are well financed.

If iran fighting them, why drug smugglers is nor decreasing? It was even increasing

The reason I suspect the problem is getting worse is thanks to the western backed Afghan government who not only has done little to nothing to combat the drug problem which has spiraled out of control following NATO's invasion (record high production of opium supplying around 90% of world demand and Afghanistan is now the worlds number one producer of hashish as well) but they're actually inducting drug lords like Haji Bashar into the government and Karzai confirms he receives regular cash payments from the CIA, once secret now exposed, which are used to bribe a lot of these warlords who themselves are said to be involved in the drug trade (Karzai's own brother was a drug lord).

The real question is why does NATO allow this?

Instead of fighting with each other we need a coordinated effort by all Muslims and the world in general to assist in combating production and trafficking of narcotics. Muslim societies also need to be more proactive in their respective communities in deterring people from consuming or selling drugs (ex. armed neighborhood watches with a local police officer embedded into the group can be setup to be on the lookout for drug peddlers and if given special powers of arrest they can apprehend traffickers in their neighborhoods directly) at the same time assisting in the rehabilitation of drug users (ex. religious leaders and the community at large needs to be made more available to locals who know of people taking narcotics and can help by forming interventions that force drug users to face their families and give up their habit by enrolling in a rehab program).

However, it is imperative that we combat drug production in Afghanistan.

Indonesia has long been seen as a transit country when it comes to the international trade in illegal drugs.

However that is changing, as different lifestyles, work demands and better incomes see more Indonesian people using amphetamines as a stimulant.

Anti-drugs officials in Indonesia are now coping with a problem that's found in other parts of Asia, where drug manufacturers have come into the country to be closer to the market.

Drug manufacturers flock to Indonesia - YouTube

All governments have to work together to fight this problem. Your trying to put the blame on Iran but the drug issue is part of a bigger global problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Muslimconscrpit , Iranian scum are endless , they often come from Tehran around where iranigirl2 and hussain originate

Last edited by a moderator:
For Muslim conscripts, you spreading your hatred towards all of religious sect don't you? Fuc*ing Hezbot Tahrir Wannabe, in second though i think, your idiotic comment make all of Indonesian People feel ashamed to share the same nationality with you.

Please for all of our Syrians, Pakistani, Iranian brothers just ignore this Hezbot Tahrir scums and Wahabbi wannabe assho*e from our beloved country.

I've told you fourth time that I was not Hizbut Tahrir
and now the 5th time, I'm Not Hizbut Tahrir and their way are wrong
Is that clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom