What's new

Iranians Are Converting To Evangelical Christianity In Turkey

nice way of getting into Europe and USA
Not really because these countries already have Muslims

For me I think the western country should only take minorities and send the Muslims to the Islamic countries

We can do what we want. What is this arrogance or pride that you are holding from being middle eastern? You backwards savages are the lowest life form on the totem pole of the world. Even destitute Africans that were oppressed for hundreds of years are now looked at with more respect than you. Arabs or as my Turkish friends would say Araps are the worst people on Earth. That is why Allah swt sent so many messengers to you disgusting people, yet you still choose to behave like animals. All your arab women are becoming **** stars in the west now. Turkish are liberal, but still their girls don't behave this way.

Lanat on people like you. You take pride in being a pimp and being accepted by whites, while even the poorest garbage/trash pickers in Pakistan would spit on you for having no honor.

Arabs, Iranians and Indians have the most inferiority complex you will ever see in the world. If someone insult a Pakistani, we instinctively want to break their face. These people after getting insulted, actually want to be like the people that insult them. :lol:
Yet you are our slave and dog who follow our Arab made religion and have Arab names while no Arab know or gives shit about you or your Hindu religion or your culture

I agree with the Indian who hate your kind because you are nothing more than a filthy traitor scumbag who worship a forreing Arab religion like a dog unlike the Iranians,Indians and Chinese who are proud of their native ancestral religions:rofl:

Yet you are our slave and dog who follow our Arab made religion and have Arab names while no Arab know or gives shit about you or your Hindu religion or your culture

I agree with the Indian who hate your kind because you are nothing more than a filthy traitor scumbag who worship a forreing Arab religion like a dog unlike the Iranians,Indians and Chinese who are proud of their native ancestral religions:rofl:

You need to learn to speak better about Islam. There is nothing wrong with being a non-Arab Muslim.

And the other guy who you quoted needs to stop saying so much bad things about arabs too.

These posts are disgusting.

You need to learn to speak better about Islam. There is nothing wrong with being a non-Arab Muslim.

And the other guy who you quoted needs to stop saying so much bad things about arabs too.

These posts are disgusting.
Yes it’s wrong to follow a religion that was imposed on your ancestors by the sword also this religion is not from your country and it’s prophet didn’t speak your religion or culture

I respect the Jews more because They made Judaism a nationalistic faith and even if you are an atheist Jew still David and Solomon for you be considered as nationalistic and historic figures

Yes it’s wrong to follow a religion that was imposed on your ancestors by the sword also this religion is not from your country and it’s prophet didn’t speak your religion or culture

I respect the Jews more because They made Judaism a nationalistic faith and even if you are an atheist Jew still David and Solomon for you be considered as nationalistic and historic figures

No that's not true. Islam wasn't mass forced on the population in areas that Muslims conquered. For example, in around Salahuddin's time, Muslims had ruled the middle east for hundreds of years but still the area was predominantly Christian. Forced conversions were certainly not the norm, any such cases were the minority.

The only mass conversion I think of is how the saffavids forced Iranians to convert from sunni Islam to shia from the 1500s onwards.

No that's not true. Islam wasn't mass forced on the population in areas that Muslims conquered. For example, in around Salahuddin's time, Muslims had ruled the middle east for hundreds of years but still the area was predominantly Christian. Forced conversions were certainly not the norm, any such cases were the minority.

The only mass conversion I think of is how the saffavids forced Iranians to convert from sunni Islam to shia from the 1500s onwards.
Salahhudin?! You mean the criminal who destroyed many Coptic churches and massacred all the Ismailis in Levant and Egypt

Salahhudin?! You mean the criminal who destroyed many Coptic churches and massacred all the Ismailis in Levant and Egypt

He certainly did conquer the ismaili fatamid rulers of Egypt but I have no problem with him freeing egypt from their rule though.

However it seems very unlikely that Salahuddin was going around random destroying churches and massacring random ismaili. Even amongst his enemies, Salahuddin had a very good reputation.

I think you're making a lot of accusations which you can't back up. First you accused Muslims of converting our ancestors by the sword and now you make accusations against Salahuddin.

about arabs too

thats also racism

if he NEEDS to stop saying bad things to arabs than he should also stop saying bad things to iranians and indians..

none of these are better because of their fathers dicks..

stfu.. if you say criminal to him than I have all the right to let you know that you cant even be his poo :)

nureddin was the one who lay down the ground for salahaddin , and salahaddin did it very well.. but the great baybars did a far greater cleaning job..

thats also racism

if he NEEDS to stop saying bad things to arabs than he should also stop saying bad things to iranians and indians..

none of these are better because of their fathers dicks..

Yeh I agree, there's nothing wrong with any of our races.

blonde hair is dead giveaway for a confused iranians.

Many Pakistani women have blonde hair? Are they confused too :)

lolz iranian so easily manipulated.

The Iranian govt is also at fault for being too extreme...sometimes too much freedom is not good and sometimes too little freedom is oppressive

Technically he only needs to be a descendant of Ahlul Bayt, and speak Arabic. He could still be from a non-Arab country like Indonesia.

Bro

I read somewhere he will have a Qawtani shawl which the Afghans wear?

Iran's mullah regime wants to convert every muslim to Shiaism, yet Iranians are easily convertable muslims.

Govt of Pakistan allows Shias equal rights - our President is a shia if I’m not mistaken - so why don’t they treat Sunnis with dignity and let them worship how they want ?

What nonsense, have you seen how the Ethiopian Jews are treated in Israel? And in fact black Africans are treated disgustingly by the orthodox Jews, and here you are ‘celebrating’ nationalistic Judaism. Orthodox Jews think of Africa as nothing more than a farmland.

And in regards to following religion that are not native to the country. Have you ever heard of paganism in Europe? That was widespread before Christianity, shouldn’t they return to that?

The Spanish also pretty much forced Catholicism onto the natives of Latin America, they ended up killing millions through their conquests. Yet funny these propagandist only speak against Arabs?

They want to get to the West so bad they became Christian sheeps.

Not really, Iranians do hate Islam and Arabs and they see it as primitive Arab ideology. If they have a freedom the wound convert to Zoroastrianism.
I really wish the Persians stayed Zoroastrian... They would have eventually died off and could have been Arabized.

They want to get to the West so bad they became Christian sheeps.

I really wish the Persians stayed Zoroastrian... They would have eventually died off and could have been Arabized.
Just wait until their rotten regime falling. I think they would become magian again but culturally and not religiously since most of them are atheists/agnostics anyway. Some people say the mongol invasion was the biggest disaster that happened too the middle east but in reality it was the abbasids when they let the none-Arabs to take over.

Just wait until their rotten regime falling. I think they would become magian again but culturally and not religiously since most of them are atheists/agnostics anyway. Some people say the mongol invasion was the biggest disaster that happened too the middle east but in reality it was the abbasids when they let the none-Arabs to take over.
For your information . non Arabs put abbaside in place and without those non Arabs they were nothing.

Back
Top Bottom