What's new

Iranians Are Converting To Evangelical Christianity In Turkey

You just couldn't help but spread fitnah , could you? So 60 Iranians became Christian out of tens of millions and to you this means 'Arabs and Iranians' are converting to Christianity in doves. There is no 'chosen' people concept in Islam. The Chosen human was the Prophet Mohammed(SAW). It's good that people are firm to stick to Islam, but cultural Islam is not enough. There really isn't pride in Islam, and it's not about being proud. It's about following the truth. And all the rightly guided Caliph's are Arab and the Mahdi is Arab, if that matters to you since you care about nationality/ethnicity so much.

PS: OP you shouldn't have created this thread, it was already posted previously. Also please use your judgement next time, if you think some topics aren't good or helpful to the state we are in avoid posting them
Saudis show their bias even during Hajj ... and you talk bout ethnicity.

evangelist-nounjperson-who-wants-to-share-their-religious-views-with-6988100.png

Iran's mullah regime wants to convert every muslim to Shiaism, yet Iranians are easily convertable muslims.

I hope this new Religion brings them peace ..

if someone is mad or frustrated by Political entity or the followers of a certain religion , make it the base reason to leave his/her own , than that person loyalties are pretty flexible, and tomorrow if Evans did not do as they thought they would , they would end up accepting Hinduism or Sikhism .

A big number are Afghans:

The real epidemic are Afghans converting in droves to get citizenship in Western countries. Iranians are not at this level yet.

Also no matter what horrible situations Syrians face in Europe, they kept their loyalty to Islam.

Reza Aslan

He is an agnostic ethnic chauvinist masquerading as a scholar. He is good at talking down Islamophobes on Fox News, not much else.

I am currently reading his book “No God but God” and he rejects that Prophet Muhammad saws was a real personality. How can he still call himself Muslim?

And Ottomans werent i guess.
Dude you show the true reason why Israel can play with you like a toy yet you still didnt learn a lesson. May the rightly guided help you one day.

The Rightly-Guided Caliphs (Al-Khulafah ar-Rashidun)

Those Caliphs who truly followed in the Prophet's foot steps are called 'The Rightly-Guided Caliphs' (Al-Khulafah ar-Rashidun in Arabic). They are the first four Caliphs: Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Uthman and 'Ali.

http://sunnahonline.com/library/history-of-islam/352-rightly-guided-caliphs-the

This is what all Sunni Muslims agree upon, it does not mean other Caliph's were bad, but none other than those four and the Mahdi are rightly guided on a very high level. The rest of your post just shows you're a fanatical/emotional nationalist.

The Rightly-Guided Caliphs (Al-Khulafah ar-Rashidun)

Those Caliphs who truly followed in the Prophet's foot steps are called 'The Rightly-Guided Caliphs' (Al-Khulafah ar-Rashidun in Arabic). They are the first four Caliphs: Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Uthman and 'Ali.

http://sunnahonline.com/library/history-of-islam/352-rightly-guided-caliphs-the

This is what all Sunni Muslims agree upon, it does not mean other Caliph's were bad, but none other than those four and the Mahdi are rightly guided on a very high level. The rest of your post just shows you're a fanatical/emotional nationalist.
I stand corrected then.

I stand corrected then.

Don't know what that means, but you can follow your own thoughts and reject what scholars agree upon, I don't care. You shouldn't have made that post to me in the first place. I was fair with that other guy who was being unfair and racist towards others. And nowhere did I show racism towards him. So I advise you start respecting self and stop your anti-Arab racism and behave like normal people. I'm not going to tolerate your behavior here.

Don't know what that means,
How can you live in the US and not know this? Its like i was wrong, apologies.

but you can follow your own thoughts and reject what scholars agree upon, I don't care.
Didnt reject anything but ok.

I was fair with that other guy who was being unfair and racist towards others. And nowhere did I show racism towards him.
As said it was a misunderstanding.

So I advise you start respecting self and stop your anti-Arab racism and behave like normal people.
I didnt post anything racist, i still stand behind what i wrote i only deleted it after realising the mistake on your post, if truth hurts then i cant help sry.
I'm not going to tolerate your behavior here.
Wow we got a badass here, i better stop posting in this section since holy falcon (who was atheist a couple moths ago) ordered it....

Part of it is maybe a backlash against a theocratic form of government. But converting to what is basically a Wahabi version of Christianity doesn't make any sense if spiritual fulfillment is what they are really after.

This seems more a case of more and more Iranians wanting to get out of their country by any means possible.
Spiritual fulfilment ? What nonsense .they want the visa and its one route . they are as much believe in Christianity as they believed in Islam .

Afghans are scrummy scums anyways only people that like from there and sadly because they look more Asiatic are the Hazara,at least in Pakistan you never see Hazara burn Pakistani flags or talk s...t back in fact many do join the armed forces, as for Reza Aslan he is Liberal dude what you expect he is another tool to divide Muslims one is the wahhabi tool use them to push people away and then the liberal too use them to cuck the Muslims all flip side of the same coin

The Afghans who leave and go to Western countries are the ones who idolize the West or are willing to live as second class citizens to live the American dream.

In Greece, we have Afghan refugee boys who work as prostitutes for Greek men. In the Us, the get sponsored by churches which force them to attend services and prove their Christianity on a daily basis. It is really a terrible situation.

In comparison Afghan women have more Gharat and Izzat. I am glad most of these Afghans here in the West are males, as the abuse against females is much worse for refugees.

Reading about Naoru island is depressing to say the least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom