What's new

Iranian woman sentenced to death to be lashed over photo

I am assuming you meant their would-be-executioners by killers.

yes

I have learned not to believe anything on on Fox news, third link is Israeli news so am guessing they might be biased, not too sure about the first link.

The first link has writer name & source at the end plus here

Under the law, it was forbidden to execute a virgin. Therefore women were "married" to their jailers in a fictitious ceremony and then raped before being murdered. This practice continues in contemporary Iran

Ayatollah Ruholla Khomeini

Problem is, this claim seems so outrageous it is hard to believe.

So is the practice of stoning still going on

Only virgin girls are allowed in Heaven according to Islam?

should i laugh? you didnt got the point read again

As this case gets more and more publicised ....all that is really happening is that Iran's international image is taking a hit as a land of bigots and medieval practices ....it would be to the Iranian government's interest to draw it to a closure....

yes

The first link has writer name & source at the end plus here

So is the practice of stoning still going on

should i laugh? you didnt got the point read again

This first link is essentially about couple of woman with ties to an organization "People's Mujahedin of Iran " once declared terrorist organization by US.

Second link is from Fox news which quotes from Jerusalem Post, a vehemently zionst newspaper.
Third link is actually an Israeli link.

The final link "http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclopedia/ayatollah_khomeini.htm" is also at best has dubious credibility.

not crazy its the law if she was so much in love with another guy she would have divorced her husband and married him instead of adultery. this is the way the Shariat works. Anything that has been said by Prophet PBUH and laws laid down by Almighty Allah are undebatable. It is a test case of shariat in this moderate ***** world of today. If under International pressure death penalty is not imposed she should be sent to prison for life until she die in prison.

he didn't want to divorce
that's the matter of this problem
you know .. now a man can even take another spouse without asking wife ... like it was before

anyway about it, it should be 4 people to see she was doing love with another guy: but it was not

big problem of justice system in iran, big big problem:cry:

whats the big issue out of it.There are much much more terrible things going on in middle east.

People just need a bogeyman to vent their anger.

I am assuming you meant their would-be-executioners by killers.

I have learned not to believe anything on on Fox news, third link is Israeli news so am guessing they might be biased, not too sure about the first link.

Problem is, this claim seems so outrageous it is hard to believe.

Only virgin girls are allowed in Heaven according to Islam?

well i dont know where u r getting this stuff from but if only vigins are allowed to go to heaven then i wouldnt even be here and for that matter a lot of people

well i dont know where u r getting this stuff from but if only vigins are allowed to go to heaven then i wouldnt even be here and for that matter a lot of people

arrey khan saab,

I had no clue about this virgin-heaven connection before a member here posted on this thread.......

all virgin girls facing the death penalty, irrespective of their age should be raped systematically by their killers so that to prevent them from entering the Heaven.

Now, since I am not at all familiar with the Shariat law I was just asking the question......

Any amount of explanations cannot justify the acts Iranians intend to perform with the lady.

Education it appears has not made a impact.

Oh Sharia law, you crazy.

sir , don't take it personel just assume for a moment...if you saw some1 very closer to u in that type of extra-material relationship, what will be your relationship

not crazy its the law if she was so much in love with another guy she would have divorced her husband and married him instead of adultery. this is the way the Shariat works. Anything that has been said by Prophet PBUH and laws laid down by Almighty Allah are undebatable. It is a test case of shariat in this moderate ***** world of today. If under International pressure death penalty is not imposed she should be sent to prison for life until she die in prison.

Sharia law is the law of the 7th century . We are now living in the 21st century . Most of us consider it cruel and barbaric . BTW ,politics and religions shouldn't mix at all . If islam wants to involve into politics , then is it more a political ideology than a religion . So people shoule be free to criticize it it .

Last edited:
Oh Sharia law, you crazy.

sir , don't take it personel just assume for a moment...if you saw some1 very closer to u in that type of extra-material relationship, what will be your reaction

sir , don't take it personel just assume for a moment...if you saw some1 very closer to u in that type of extra-material relationship, what will be your relationship

But according to the Sharia ,men can take 4 wives . Is that fair ?

Sharia law is the law of the 7th century . We are now living in the 21st century . Most of us consdier it cruel and barbaric . BTW ,politics and religions shouldn't mix at all

that means (na ouzo billah ) Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) and Quran was just for people of 7th centurey?

that means (na ouzo billah ) Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) and Quran was just for people of 7th centurey?

Bro dont feed the troll, his questions are answered millions of time.
He will keep asking these stupid questions like a stupid who does not know how to read or use google.

it was actually a Fatwa according to a fatwa issued by Khomeini: all virgin girls facing the death penalty, irrespective of their age should be raped systematically by their killers so that to prevent them from entering the Heaven.

Chowk: Personal: Iran: Life and Death of Women in Islamic Prisons: An Eye Witness Account

Ayatollah Khomeini, Virgin Women Prisoners Must Be Raped Before Execution

Ahmadinejad's Imam: Islam Allows Raping, Torturing Prisoners - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

he is such a basterd may Allah put him in hell

Back
Top Bottom