What's new

Iranian Supremacy in Scientific R&D in the Islamic world

Citation ranking is a function of how many students there are, more students - more citations

Doesn't make you better than anyone below you, you really think countries like France or Italy are worse than Iran in anything in regards to science? lol

That's a stupid theory by you, spared Jew. A higher number of grad students does not mean the quality of research work (citation basis) increases too. Thats the most stupid thing I have heard.

You can only have high citation score if yoru work shines at global arena. Nothing else. The population has nothing to do with nonself citation, jew. An Iranian scientist has zero control over how many global scientists cite his/her work. They can only publish and then the score on which basis Iran is ranked 9 in STEM research is dependent upon the quality of research. Population wise Iran is actually 17th largest in the world yet it is ranked 9 in STEM field publications citation score (non self). It beats muslim nations around, it beats anyone with equivalent population.

Iran's scientific and technological development is very good, but compared with ancient Persia, Iran is obviously not enough.

Ancient Persians had a better H-index ?

j/k

We are just rising up now.

I couldn’t help myself and comment on this so in advance I hope I don’t offend anybody. I see a lot of times that Iranians, arabs, Indians and Pakistanis get into a d*** measuring contest over their respective countries. I am proud to be a Shia ithna ashari and I respect the land of Mashad for being the burial place of my 8th imam(AS). I am also a syed and a lot of Pakistani posters will probably assume that I am a fake syed haha. That doesn’t bother me because they are my fellow countrymen and I am what I am with nothing to prove. I am also born in pakistan and my allegiance is with pakistan because I was born there but it is also with Canada as I was raised there. So my humble request is to TRY and stop these contests. All countries are great to their capabilities some take longer than others to get where they need to get. Regards, a humble poster.

I couldn’t help myself and comment on this so in advance I hope I don’t offend anybody. I see a lot of times that Iranians, arabs, Indians and Pakistanis get into a d*** measuring contest over their respective countries. I am proud to be a Shia ithna ashari and I respect the land of Mashad for being the burial place of my 8th imam(AS). I am also a syed and a lot of Pakistani posters will probably assume that I am a fake syed haha. That doesn’t bother me because they are my fellow countrymen and I am what I am with nothing to prove. I am also born in pakistan and my allegiance is with pakistan because I was born there but it is also with Canada as I was raised there. So my humble request is to TRY and stop these contests. All countries are great to their capabilities some take longer than others to get where they need to get. Regards, a humble poster.

nobody is competing man, chill.

That's a stupid theory by you, spared Jew. A higher number of grad students does not mean the quality of research work (citation basis) increases too. Thats the most stupid thing I have heard.

You can only have high citation score if yoru work shines at global arena. Nothing else. The population has nothing to do with nonself citation, jew. An Iranian scientist has zero control over how many global scientists cite his/her work. They can only publish and then the score on which basis Iran is ranked 9 in STEM research is dependent upon the quality of research. Population wise Iran is actually 17th largest in the world yet it is ranked 9 in STEM field publications citation score (non self). It beats muslim nations around, it beats anyone with equivalent population.

Ancient Persians had a better H-index ?

j/k

We are just rising up now.
Nothing here measures the quality of the research lol, it's very easy, I'd graph it out for you if I had power for that - more students at STEM fields - more citations at STEM fields

all you need to know is that in overall science and engineering, Iran has overtaken Israel, especially if you exclude all the financial and technical help Israel gets from US.
Lol, if you think having more citations neans overtaking someone you're not even overtaking a midget with down syndrome in an IQ test

Nothing here measures the quality of the research lol, it's very easy, I'd graph it out for you if I had power for that - more students at STEM fields - more citations at STEM fields

Lol, if you think having more citations neans overtaking someone you're not even overtaking a midget with down syndrome in an IQ test
When you are good at science and technology you end up having an Empire...I never heard of Jewish Empire!...did you.:undecided::undecided::undecided:

When you are good at science and technology you end up having an Empire...I never heard of Jewish Empire!...did you.:undecided::undecided::undecided:
Lol, countries that are good at science and technology don't have an economic crisis and GDP per capita comparable with that of a 3rd world African nation

Lol, countries that are good at science and technology don't have an economic crisis and GDP per capita comparable with that of a 3rd world African nation
you need to do some reading my dear...you still live in dark ages...a bit of education will do you a lot of good so drop that bagel and read more!!:azn::azn:

Jews if you read their history have alwaya acted like rats. They have stolen other people's reputation, they stole lands and they never contributed anything positive to humanity.

They are masters of deception,

Europeans have a reason to call them rats, they always stick to center of power and abuse it in their own favor. Esther is a bright example for it, their network of influence in USA and abusing it in their own favor can prove you their features.

Jews if you read their history have alwaya acted like rats. They have stolen other people's reputation, they stole lands and they never contributed anything positive to humanity.

They are masters of deception,

Europeans have a reason to call them rats, they always stick to center of power and abuse it in their own favor. Esther is a bright example for it, their network of influence in USA and abusing it in their own favor can prove you their features.
We have to be fair to them..they invented "Bagel"..and "Interest rates"....:cheers:

you need to do some reading my dear...you still live in dark ages...a bit of education will do you a lot of good so drop that bagel and read more!!:azn::azn:
Screenshot_20220629-142015_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220629-141851_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220629-141818_Chrome.jpg

Inflation rate at 40 percent lol

GDP per capita on par with the poorest of African nations

Citation ranking is a function of how many students there are, more students - more citations
Correlated, bitch.
At least if you want to pretend that you understand something about science, use the right terminology that doesn't make you look like a fool.

As I said you need more education.. Let me know if you need magnifying lense to find your stolen shit holeView attachment 857795
1656502955869.png

Inflation rate at 32%

GDP falling to barely 200 billion nominal, PPP is higher, as expected in third world countries

1656503217235.png

GDP per capita, Israeli citizen is way richer than the average Iranian

Correlated, bitch.
At least if you want to pretend that you understand something about science, use the right terminology that doesn't make you look like a fool.
Lol, semantics, calm down poor Iranian guy
The more students you have the more citations you're going to have, the fact remains

Lol, semantics, calm down poor Iranian guy
The more students you have the more citations you're going to have, the fact remains
So, you admit that you can't even talk about science professionally. Let alone understand it.
I'm not surprised that a bunch of backward sandal-wearing Hezbollah fighters mopped the floor with you in South of Lebanon.
After all, Hezbollah is the true level of Israel when it comes to science, industry and military.

Back
Top Bottom