What's new

Iranian Spy arrested in UAE

wow..... what a bunch of lies there is no supreme court in UAE for god sake... and do u really think there is something iran needs to spy on .... bunch of **** and bull stroy.... this news is farse.... this thread should be discontinued.....

aren't you another jealous shiite;)

350196.jpg

It's funny how you changed the thread title to fit your purpose.

It's quite natural in UAE to arrest dozens of people every once in a while and prosecute them for being 'spies'. Paranoia is too strong among the Sheikhs.

That's a big claim.. considering UAE is an open country... and frequented by people from all of the world... without any discrimination.

I do not agree to your claim..... may be some UAE residents, can shed some light... on your claim.

It's funny how you changed the thread title to fit your purpose.

It's quite natural in UAE to arrest dozens of people every once in a while and prosecute them for being 'spies'. Paranoia is too strong among the Sheikhs.

this is not ur mullah run iran where every 2nd man is doubted to be a spy (including children) and are subjected to torture...

we have a civilized system of justice where they r investigated and than only titled.....ppl coming 4m mullah run countries can not understand this :)

this is not ur mullah run iran where every 2nd man is doubted to be a spy (including children) and are subjected to torture...

we have a civilized system of justice where they r investigated and than only titled.....ppl coming 4m mullah run countries can not understand this :)

:rofl:LOLOLOLOLOL..........Hell yeah hit em hard homie:smokin:

How is the title wrong? when this man was a spy for the Iranian agency... he and and his "Iranian associates" have been caught red handed including a member of Iranian embassy? in an Iranian run hospital............shameless ppl.

The news is saying nothing that he was working for Iran and doesn't even mention that the foreign embassy belongs to Iran. A Pakistani national was also arrested, how do we know he didn't work for ISI? See? Assumptions are usually worthless, especially when they are based on hate.

It's the irony that some of those who migrate to Arab countries are trying so hard to be Arab even more than Arabs themselves.

Indo-Arab guy lecture us about being civilized :lol::lol::lol:

"Spying" :lol: We don't give the slightest sh!t about your miniature desert and its camels :lol:

Bunch of losers.

Well done UAE. I salute UAE intelligence for catching Iranian spies and expelling Iran-supporting Pakistanis. Iran is a major terrorism promoter in the world.
images_9b96887dc71a96355cec2ef3836fbeac.gif

we are watching u very closely

aren't you another jealous shiite;)

350196.jpg

No ... I am a Sunni ..... but let me tell u i am muslim only.... thats what matters ..... if ahle shiate are wrong they will be held on jedgement dy and if we are wrong we will be held also ..... so worry abt ur self and quit worrying abt other sects ....

They do have Supreme Courts per Emirate.

So thats not called supreme court its called something else in arabic and english ......

The news is saying nothing that he was working for Iran and doesn't even mention that the foreign embassy belongs to Iran. A Pakistani national was also arrested, how do we know he didn't work for ISI? See? Assumptions are usually worthless, especially when they are based on hate.

It's the irony that some of those who migrate to Arab countries are trying so hard to be Arab even more than Arabs themselves.

Former, ISI chief is running the show for UAE intelligence ...... therefore your blame stands no chance... try some thing else.

At the same time... Pakistanis shall admit.. that we have elements more loyal to Iran than Pakistan or its interests.

I would be interested to know, if this man was working out of religious affiliations or in hope to win UK/US visa or both!!!

Last but not least... its clear, that criteria for becoming mod. is to hate Pakistan and spread propaganda against PAK army. :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom