What's new

Iranian Space program

Whatever engines that Q-120 is using dwarfs Q-100

To be able to put a satellite into 36K km orbit means massive engines.

Salman took weak to be a viable second stage ICBM engine. There must be another engine that will replace it for Q-110.

Even Rafaee will likely be replaced in Q-120 1st stage
i believe that can be done with one other stage if the satellite is not that heavy . but a small satellite at that altitude . i honestly can't think any use for it

You guys are not fully understanding the meaning of deterrence. The purpose is to increase the potential cost for the aggressor. Even a conventional attack on US or Western EU could greatly increase the cost of aggression.
First is the political cost: If the enemy attacks for a cause that is seen as unjustified by the public, an attack on the mainland could greatly increase the unpopularity of the war (of course this only applies if the enemy attacks us first)
Second is the military cost: The enemy will have to allocate a large amount of resources to protect against attacks on the mainland
And finally: the economic cost: The mainland being under potential attack could distrupt the economy

You guys are not fully understanding the meaning of deterrence. The purpose is to increase the potential cost for the aggressor. Even a conventional attack on US or Western EU could greatly increase the cost of aggression.
First is the political cost: If the enemy attacks for a cause that is seen as unjustified by the public, an attack on the mainland could greatly increase the unpopularity of the war (of course this only applies if the enemy attacks us first)
Second is the military cost: The enemy will have to allocate a large amount of resources to protect against attacks on the mainland
And finally: the economic cost: The mainland being under potential attack could distrupt the economy
No sorry it’s like this think of it as school fight, sometimes the small guy if he’s fast enough will give the bigger guy a bloody nose now the bigger guy might get stunned for a second, maybe his eyes get watery 2 seconds later he’s beating the smaller guy into submission. Iran is capable of inflicting a massive sneak attack but what happens after and I’m not not talking about a hypothetical icbm attack on America or nuclear attack iran isn’t going to do that honestly , say what you want about iran government and one of the members said it I forgot they play chess not checkers, it’s a long game of strategy, not a call of duty game.

No sorry it’s like this think of it as school fight, sometimes the small guy if he’s fast enough will give the bigger guy a bloody nose now the bigger guy might get stunned for a second, maybe his eyes get watery 2 seconds later he’s beating the smaller guy into submission. Iran is capable of inflicting a massive sneak attack but what happens after and I’m not not talking about a hypothetical icbm attack on America or nuclear attack iran isn’t going to do that honestly , say what you want about iran government and one of the members said it I forgot they play chess not checkers, it’s a long game of strategy, not a call of duty game.
Your assumption here is that the US will "hold back" in case they decide to strike Iran, and that retaliating on the mainland will "unleash" the full might. But if you look at how they attacked Iraq, you'll see that they attack with whatever they have in order to achieve "shock and awe".

Your assumption here is that the US will "hold back" in case they decide to strike Iran, and that retaliating on the mainland will "unleash" the full might. But if you look at how they attacked Iraq, you'll see that they attack with whatever they have in order to achieve "shock and awe".
It’s not an assumption it’s a fact.

That does not make sense. Has nothing to do with school yard fights you depict. Deterrence is much deeper than that.

4FB731A0-8AA3-4AD8-A282-A52E24B09985.jpeg

This is my comment two years ago warning the government of future head cover protests.

I had 100 of these warnings for likes of Alamolhoda.

@sha ah
@Parsipride
@QWECXZ

That does not make sense. Has nothing to do with school yard fights you depict. Deterrence is much deeper than that.
Ok lol you’re actually right tbh honestly I actually if you notice the post i was up 5 am have the worst case of insomnia family is out of town, woke up with 2 hours of sleep

Is it a fact because you have top secret information over there in your government building office in DC, Aaron?
Dude I miss you I knew sooner or later you weren’t going to resist to comment and not just keep up with the emoji of 😂 and 😡 , but yeah the thing made no sense to deterrence I was up 5 am worse case of insomnia, remember though it’s super agent mordecai

Last edited:
Dude I miss you I knew sooner or later you weren’t going to resist to comment and not just keep up with the emoji of 😂 and 😡 , but yeah the thing made no sense to deterrence I was up 5 am worse case of insomnia, remember though it’s super agent mordecai

I dont need permission from you to comment, Aaron. Either way you're not "Shadi Hussein". How sad that you're keeping tabs on when I comment. Explains the insomnia when I'm living rent free in your head.

Im shure, this was also a test of Irans first ICBM. And this missile, also missile type is not only designed as SLV. Its designed for beeing an ICBM missile to reach the United States.
Its much smaller in lenght and Diameter than other ICBM Missiles, but capable to put Satelites into Orbit.
Can be launched from Truck and its Solid fuel Missile. Very interesting path.

Iran definitly started the ICBM + Nuclear Bomb path openly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom