What's new

Iranian Rocket hits Tel Aviv

Israel's Iron Dome interceptor system, which singles out rockets heading for populated areas, shot down 18 rockets in the first hours of day two of Operation Pillars of Defense

Iron Dome seeing some action now ... 18 rockets intercepted in Day 2

7553528.bin

article-2233483-160C0CA7000005DC-869_964x544.jpg

116664921__356125b.jpg

Iron-Dome-in-Israel-540x270.jpg

Wise men always choose their enemy properly and unfortunately i feel,Iran does not really know or pretend to know who is its really...Rest you can guess what i mean...

Wise men also heed the teaching of those who are the main figurehead's of our faith. It’s a Muslim’s duty to help all those in distress whether they’re muslim/non-muslim, and to stand up against oppression.

“…they were plotting and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the best of the planners.”

American F-16s are bombing Gaza,let's all attack America!:victory:

Awesome idea man :tup:

sorry, the world has better things to do than care about the pathetic little fight between ze zionists and the wahabis. Time for you Islamists (cuz that's what you seem to be) to wake up from this lonely dream that you're having and join the rest of the world. Everybody's moving on, while we're stuck with you lot who seem to care more about this pathetic little fight between two pathetic little races than our own people and our own future.

We talk smack about the Qajars, when you lot are 10 times worse. At least the Qajars weren't a bunch of dreamers fighting an arab war.

Seriously, if you're such a noble and humane person, shed some tears for your own people instead of a bunch of people you have no business shedding tears for.

I've actually been saying that before.

Seriously? I just don't get it as to why such a small and seemingly insignificant country with a bunch of guys wanting another even smaller country get so much attention all over the world.

This conflict is not strictly over religion, but over who owns the land. Owning land in Palestinian territories is a matter of life and death. Sell land to a Jew, the seller would be in trouble.

Has anyone ever noticed that this drama is going round and round in circles over......how many years again?

Seriously, this is going nowhere. And if they really wanted to...they can settle this in 24 hours.

And last but not the least, Palestine is not in the Koran. Hell, it's not even an Arabic name.

Is there new war coming in middle east in near future??

Yeah, most possibly between Shias and Sunnis (AKA: "Wahabis").

Stay tuned for more kicka$$ action and emotional drama......

so?

We're not allowed to give weapons to others now?

Frankly I rather not, I prefer the zionists over the wahabis, but hey, what can I do.

since you are not a muslim, so stfu and dont say wahabbi again. It's a name of Allah which you uses in disrespectul manner!

so?

Frankly I rather not, I prefer the zionists over the wahabis, but hey, what can I do.

since you are not a muslim, so stfu and dont say wahabbi again. It's a name of Allah which you uses in disrespectul manner!

so?

We catch a lot of flak as well because apparently people find "Chinese-made bullets" in several places.

But that's the thing, we make a lot of stuff. Not just bullets but kitchen knives too.

One day someone is going to blame us for a stabbing somewhere because it was done with a Chinese-made knife.

As far as I gather this iron dome thingy is really expensive. Hamas can shoot their $100 rocket all day and Israel firing (no idea how much those missile in dome cost) . I mean theoretically Hamas can bankrupt Israel.... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Interceptor cost is ~40K dollars, what would be the damage if it hit populated area? much more and im not even talking strategic installation

As far as I gather this iron dome thingy is really expensive. Hamas can shoot their $100 rocket all day and Israel firing (no idea how much those missile in dome cost) . I mean theoretically Hamas can bankrupt Israel.... :P

megafacepalm

IDF kills senior Hamas military wing commander

Palestinian sources in the Gaza Strip reported that Ahmed Abu Jalal, a senior commander in Hamas' military wing, was killed in an Air Force strike east of the Maghazi refugee camp in the central Strip.

Abu Jalal's two brothers and another person were also killed. (Elior Levy)

That's Second commander of Hamas That has been Nailed and Israel is just getting started .....

btw, isn't it amazing? Have you ever read a headline like this before?

"American made missile hits xyzistan"

"british made bullet hits bangladeshi man in the face"

"German sub accidentally collides with the side of the Eurasian plate"

"Russian snot lands on kazakhstan"

etc...

:lol:

This is just to attract eyeballs

I don't think Iranian Missile is given by Iranian itself but it could be act of provocation done by itself Israeli covert agent in Hamas to kill two targets with one bullet and invite US on Iran. Here Iran should act very carefully.

If all is true, of course.

Back
Top Bottom