What's new

Iranian Rocket hits Tel Aviv

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fajr-5+%2528Persian+%25D9%2581%25D8%25AC%25D8%25B1-%25DB%25B5%25E2%2580%258E%252C+meaning+dawn-5%2529+is+an+artillery+rocket+multiple+launch+rocket+systems+w+Islamic+Republic+of+Iran+Army+ground+force++Military+of+Islamic+Republic+of+Iran+%25283%2529.jpg

A7wPirPCMAAZ5bU.jpg:large

The Palestinian Islamist group claimed it had fired a one-tonne, Iranian-made Fajr 5 rocket at Tel Aviv in what would be a huge escalation.

Tel Aviv was hit on Thursday by at least two rockets

The rocket, which was also claimed by al-Quds brigades, was the farthest that a rocket from Gaza had ever hit inside the occupied territories and came as the air force pressed a major bombing campaign across Gaza.

Israel's sworn enemy Iran, which supports and arms Hamas, condemned the offensive begun by the Israel Defense Forces as "organized terrorism."

"I was standing outside the French ambassador's residence when I saw the rocket falling into the sea," he said.
"There was about a minute between the sirens going off, warning residents to enter the shelters and the rocket landing. People in the street started running in all directions because they didn't know where to shelter," he said.

171538-flashpoint.jpg

Israeli news networks said it was the first time rockets had been fired at the city since the 1991 Gulf War, when it was hit by Iraqi Scud missiles.

Israel's Iron Dome interceptor system, which singles out rockets heading for populated areas, shot down 18 rockets in the first hours of day two of Operation Pillars of Defense, it said.

gaza%202012%201114%20map1.jpg

The Palestinian offensive began when a precision Israeli air strike assassinated Hamas military mastermind Ahmed Al-Jaabari, and Israel shelled Gaza from land, air and sea. The 13 killed in Gaza included Jaabari and six Hamas fighters plus six civilians, among them a pregnant woman with twins, an 11-month-old boy and two infants. At least 130 were wounded.

645496-mideast-palestinians-israel-airstrike.jpg
Image from aerial footage made available by the Israeli Defense Force Wednesday shows the car of Hamas military chief, Ahmad Jabari, circled, moments before an airstrike hit.

The Hindu : News / International : Iran-made Fajr-5 missile may have targeted Tel Aviv
Has Israel’s Assault on Gaza Made Tel Aviv Vulnerable? | TIME.com
Loud blast rocks Tel Aviv | GulfNews.com

btw, isn't it amazing? Have you ever read a headline like this before?

"American made missile hits xyzistan"

"british made bullet hits bangladeshi man in the face"

"German sub accidentally collides with the side of the Eurasian plate"

"Russian snot lands on kazakhstan"

etc...

so?

We're not allowed to give weapons to others now?

Frankly I rather not, I prefer the zionists over the wahabis, but hey, what can I do.

Wise men always choose their enemy properly and unfortunately i feel,Iran does not really know or pretend to know who is its really...Rest you can guess what i mean...

American F-16s are bombing Gaza,let's all attack America!:victory:

sorry, the world has better things to do than care about the pathetic little fight between ze zionists and the wahabis. Time for you Islamists (cuz that's what you seem to be) to wake up from this lonely dream that you're having and join the rest of the world. Everybody's moving on, while we're stuck with you lot who seem to care more about this pathetic little fight between two pathetic little races than our own people and our own future.

We talk smack about the Qajars, when you lot are 10 times worse. At least the Qajars weren't a bunch of dreamers fighting an arab war.

Seriously, if you're such a noble and humane person, shed some tears for your own people instead of a bunch of people you have no business shedding tears for.

Is there new war coming in middle east in near future??

Wise men always choose their enemy properly and unfortunately i feel,Iran does not really know or pretend to know who is its really...Rest you can guess what i mean...

Oh Iran knows, but the sad thing about dictatorships is that the dictators call the shots and they usually take the nation in the complete opposite direction its people want the country to go to. It's simple really, a govt that has to keep people under leash and a govt that has to keep people quiet by the sword can't trust its people to back it up without these measures. It shows that the Iranian people want Iran to go to a different direction. I'll give another example: the regime in Iean has morality police and laws that force men and women to dress a certain way. All these are designed to dictate and enforce a certain set of ideas they think are worthy of following. However if the people also agreed, they wouldn't have to be forced to do all this. We have as much say in the decisions of the Iranian regime as a North Korean does in the decisions of the rulling Communist Party.

r u talking about KSA !!! its a tiger without claws. truth is iran is free n military wise rising

n west doesnt like it.

sorry, the world has better things to do than care about the pathetic little fight between ze zionists and the wahabis. Time for you Islamists (cuz that's what you seem to be) to wake up from this lonely dream that you're having and join the rest of the world. Everybody's moving on, while we're stuck with you lot who seem to care more about this pathetic little fight between two pathetic little races than our own people and our own future.

We talk smack about the Qajars, when you lot are 10 times worse. At least the Qajars weren't a bunch of dreamers fighting an arab war.

Seriously, if you're such a noble and humane person, shed some tears for your own people instead of a bunch of people you have no business shedding tears for.

Dear abii,you seem Not to familiar with something called 'Sarcasm',because obviously,you couldn't see it in my post.
I exactly said the same thing you said in post 3,with different words.
Nice try though.

Listen to the Indians, They usually have good advices of you think twice.
Haha, I am serious.

Now the time has come for israel to get ready for more casualty i mean civilian and military ,
Israel is going to see more advance weapons in his neighborhood.

So Israel wants to drag Iran into this...... because they think if their national survival is on the line like the Yom Kippur war, then USA will come in and save them again. This time both Israel and USA bite off more than they can chew because Russia is there backing up Syria and both China and Russia are backing up Iran.

Back
Top Bottom