What's new

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

This is yet another reason, amongst many, Iran is already armed and has been for quite a while. My conjecture is Iran has been armed before the moment the first construction shovel hit the earth at Natanz which is way before 2002. Needless to say, Iran had working centrifuges far before Natanz was completed. Bluntly, Iran has been undeclared since at least 2002 which fits well with the dog and pony show we’ve all been witnessing since.
I reached to the same conclusion by reading all the IAEA reports..that by 2003 Iran terminated AMAD project and became an armed nuclear state. ..

Last edited:
This is yet another reason, amongst many, Iran is already armed and has been for quite a while. My conjecture is Iran has been armed before the moment the first construction shovel hit the earth at Natanz which is way before 2002. Needless to say, Iran had working centrifuges far before Natanz was completed. Bluntly, Iran has been undeclared since at least 2002 which fits well with the dog and pony show we’ve all been witnessing since.
Iran likely obtained some nuclear warheads in the aftermath of the ussr's collapse and keeps them in storage, ready to be deployed anytime there is a necessity.

Adaptable IR-6s. Weaponization 2 weeks to a month of several fissile devices:

It's key to understand the magnitude of importance of these types of 'adaptable' centrifuges. The purity can be tuned rapidly (I understand up to 90%? Can some one confirm or debunk so I can change my comment if needed?). Creating a great option for the IRI and huge headache for others.

It's key to understand the magnitude of importance of these types of 'adaptable' centrifuges. The purity can be tuned rapidly (I understand up to 90%? Can some one confirm or debunk so I can change my comment if needed?). Creating a great option for the IRI and huge headache for others.
Some people in a certain part of the world will be seething lol

Then it will depend on the following point.

The entire world got fooled, IR played them with a decoy nuclear program for several decades. Main nuclear weapons program carried out in top secret somewhere in Iran. Likelihood of such a scenario is very low IMO. Considering the infiltration of the intelligence apparatus of IR by the US/Israel we would have already known it by now.

Most probable scenario IMO is the one that we are seeing right now, going at snail speed forward and blackmailing the West for acceptance/legitimacy of Velayate Faghih with some enriched uranium.

Back
Top Bottom