What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

There was no literally no mention of anything to do with Turkey on this entire page until you came along.

"Just about ready" is different from "fully operational".
I was talking about the whole section

and you're just nitpicking... the radar is made, it's ready... it's awaiting the construction of the İ class

I was talking about the whole section

and you're just nitpicking... the radar is made, it's ready... it's awaiting the construction of the İ class

Leave the whole section alone and nobody will give a **** about Turkey. This is the Iranian section, not the Turkish section.

Anyhow I'm mildly interested in this cafrads but I couldn't find any info on it. What are its specs and characteristics?

Iran IRGCN documentary Face to face with the devil . direct confrontation on IRGCN with the United States Navy in the Persian Gulf in 80's

Part 1

0162fe655ec3.jpg

59fdcd96baeb.jpg

ccb3cdc9acc1.jpg

2f04745390fd.jpg

becf26e9f323.jpg

68560ec159eb.jpg

b45e8d6abf59.jpg

816c635cad85.jpg
Nice
(y)

:lol: show me a single radar project Turkey developed with any of those countries

You can't because there isn't you fucking moron

Turks have practically taken everything else from them like A-129, K-2 etc etc. You people can't even make a mission computer for your uav's nevermind radars.

But anyway what I said stands, if Iran was a client state like turkey, then we would buy from actual technology creators and not a client state like turkey which itself is importing tech. But fortunately, Iran is not turkey and can provide for its own need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turds have practically taken everything else from them like A-129, K-2 etc etc. You people can't even make a mission computer for your uav's nevermind radars.

But anyway what I said stands, if Iran was a client state like turkey, then we would buy from actual technology creators and not a client state like turkey which itself is importing tech. But fortunately, Iran is not turkey and can provide for its need.
What would they do with a nation that can't understand the difference between an automated landing gear and mission computer? :lol:

What would they do with a nation that can't understand the difference between an automated landing gear and mission computer? :lol:

Well they would find that easy, considering they're already giving you people their technologies, a people whom evidently are too braindead/brainwashed to read facts:

Sierra Nevada awarded a contract to Curtiss-Wright to supply the Parvus DuraCOR 820 small-form-factor mission computer for use in the Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) ANKA medium-altitude long endurance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV).

http://www.militaryaerospace.com/articles/2015/09/uav-embedded-computing.html

Illiterate ajam cunt can't even read the article he posted :lol:
702959_10153789378699420_1308056015_n.jpg

It says that is what the mission computer is being used for. Retard, mission computer being used in the landing system, is not the same thing as a landing "gear" as you stated. You still importing a mission computer and not a actual landing (although the landing gears for ANKA are also imported)

Last edited:
it's part of the landing gear you illiterate Iranian cunt :lol:

just because nobody would send your shithole country any sensitive technology, doesn't make it wrong for others to buy :lol:

The definition of landing gear is:

an under carriage that supports the weight of the plane when it is on the ground

Landing gear - definition of landing gear by The Free Dictionary

I.e this:
AW139_Nose_Landing_Gear_10529-0_W300.jpg

Landing systems incorporates, everything involved for landing, including the imported mission computer by Turkey. In other words, turkey is importing a mission computer which will be used as part of a landing system and not a landing gear. Do you understand? Or you need me to dumb it down for you even more?

Here you go my retarded friend, so you can learn that one word can be used for more than one meanings
I hope this doesn't hurt your Iranian brain :(
12434519_10153789415174420_1458878576_n.jpg

You thought landing gear and system were different, otherwise, you would not replied to my original comment of turkey importing mission computer by saying "No it is a landing gear".

Back
Top Bottom