Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

the power of khalij fars missile

snapshot2.jpg
snapshot51.jpg
snapshot30.jpg
snapshot47.jpg
snapshot54.jpg
snapshot63.jpg

latest close images taken IRGC UAV & speed boat from U.S aircraft carrier and warships battle group

What ships are shown at 0:30? Does the narrative speak to that? UK Bay class?

My comment was to answer your doubt about how much explosive power a boat like that can carry. So don't mix the two.

When you have a continues steel wall on one side and the ship's deck extending above the explosion, you will have the explosion wave spread along the hull. Explosion is simply an expanding wave of hot gas. It will take the shape of the environment around it. As an extreme example suppose you have an explosion inside a tunnel. The shock wave will mostly expand along the tunnel and if it can open up a route in the tunnel wall it will go through that too.

yes , as for your comment about the boat , do you really think it could carry even 100kgs of explosives traveling so freely along the waves?

yes , but there are certain differences of center of explosion clearly created across the boat and explosion wave spreading across similar to what would happen in tunnel as you said.

yes , as for your comment about the boat , do you really think it could carry even 100kgs of explosives traveling so freely along the waves?

yes , but there are certain differences of center of explosion clearly created across the boat and explosion wave spreading across similar to what would happen in tunnel as you said.
100 kg is roughly the weight of a mature human. Yes why not?

NO
because of shooting down of an airliner

Do you put the airliner and military transport plane in same category?

Aren't transport civilian planes used for transport for troops as well? Are you new to this?
DS14-soldiers_deploying-airfield.jpg

No I am just making sure and clear to people not buy in your big talk none sense. . We are just balancing book

Hey, I'm still waiting for all the tallies of the tankers you claim to sunk. Still waiting.

All indication point that there was no hezboallah at the time of the attack.
You knew it founded in 1985.

Don't start with me on that incident .
All us ships and radar at the time decided that the plane was a passenger jet . He didn't followed USA protocol on such incident which was asking for a irrecoverable . More importantly he had no right to attack an Iranian f14 and he had no right to enter iran trinomial water . Also the plane was gaining attitude and did not flying in a typical attack profile. Also nobody better than US navy is aware of the fact that no f14-a has ground attack capabilities so don't repeat that scenario fulfilment nonsense.

Don't start with what? You have people talking how bad it is to target an unarmed frigate by these posters? And the U.S. warship have every right to be in those waters especially with tanker war going on. F-14 does have the ability for ground attack. Its been proven. And since the Fall of Shah, the U.S. military doesn't know what Iran has done to their fighters. You already shown that you can modified them.

this is for those hollow heads try to down grades this event :

1- every body knows that this mock up carrier was defenseless and in actual war it will be well protected and blab blab ... ,I'm pretty sure that commanders in Iranian forces are well aware of it and even better with details .

2- the reason of shooting a mock up of a carrier with life ammunition will serve the army to study the precision of weapon and it's warhead destruction effectiveness in actual real war and to find out the best area to hit for a critical damage and inflict the most possible damage to the target , this study will allow them to produce more effective warhead with better penetration and much more precision in different weather condition .

3-don't forget that they didn't allow it to sink and I'm sure there is pretty darn good reason for it ,by study it's armor they'll get the idea how to improve their next generation war ship's armor and how to build a better structure and make it to be able to sustain more damage ,Iranian industry in this field is new and still has a lot to improves itself .

well at the end i know no matter how hard to explain this to imbeciles and ignorant ,they will ignore and down grade the facts anyway,but something is certain that whoever should get this events serious are in real uniforms and they knows exactly what would they have to deal with in case of real war scenario , yeah that's right military option is off the table folks from long time before.

Congrats to all Iranian brothers for these achievements.
Very nice indeed.
But just to make it clear, doesn't that shot seem a miss?

snapshot121.jpg

What about this one, as much as I can see half of the missiles are missing the target.
snapshot291.jpg

snapshot299.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom