What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

General Salami is a patriot and deserves respect for his service to Iran in the imposed war. However, he is also a liability for Iran due to his stupidity and illogical boastful speeches.

Of course the IDF lies about everything, you don't have to convince us about that.

He should be allowed to quietly retire, just get him out of the limelight.

Iranian institutions must work on their presentation by emphasizing exact language and professionalism.

General Salami is a patriot and deserves respect for his service to Iran in the imposed war. However, he is also a liability for Iran due to his stupidity and illogical boastful speeches.

Of course the IDF lies about everything, you don't have to convince us about that.

Plenty of others have been shown the door to retirement in IRGC.

He is kept around because he is a propagandist and stern loyalist.

Never heard an intelligent word out of his mouth. It’s always just speeches with boastful claims.

Compare that to the other IRGC commanders who speak much more professionally and logically (Hajizadeh, Sabahifard, Bagheri, Ali Shahid, etc).

It’s obvious Salami is the outlier.

Either you believe IRGC, or IDF, Salami talks on behalf of IRGC, personal attack is a cheap tactic in conversations.

Also contrary to your BS, I found him a brilliant and bright man.

Either you believe IRGC, or IDF, Salami talks on behalf of IRGC, personal attack is a cheap tactic in conversations.
I repeat: "General Salami is a patriot and deserves respect for his service to Iran in the imposed war"
Also contrary to your BS, I found him a brilliant and bright man.
I am sure

I repeat: "General Salami is a patriot and deserves respect for his service to Iran in the imposed war"

I am sure
IRGC is the most successful organization in the world, despite the sanctions, hostilities, and lack of funds. You can not separate the success of an organization from it's director, unless you are blinded by the propaganda.

Dude, what can I even say to that. You are definitely a follower of the General Salami school of stupid boasts. :crazy:
What I said are based on the facts, what I observed during the past decades, and I need no one's speech or boast.

Dude, what can I even say to that. You are definitely a follower of the General Salami school of stupid boasts. :crazy:
IRGC has done this whole aerospace projects with a laughable budget.

Go look at the requested budget in American military industrial complex. With that budget, IRGC could have stablished an airbase on the moon lol

Go look at the requested budget in American military industrial complex. With that budget, IRGC could have stablished an airbase on the moon lol
We can have a discussion about budgets and outcomes, without saying IRGC is the best organisation in the universe

You are comparing a for profit military industrial complex with a state owned military industrial complex. Also compare costs of materials and cost of labor. Nearly half of US military budget goes to pay its soldiers. That’s the pitfalls of a contract based military within a high standard of living (per capita) country.

1700417465160.jpeg

IRGC has bigger budget than what government gives it since it’s also an economic entity - its construction arm alone builds some of the biggest engineering projects in iran and Middle East.

IRGC and China for foreseeable future will be able to achieve 5 to $1 or even 10 to $1 cost savings versus US and NATO militaries. Just nature of economics and the structure of their military industrial complex.

You are comparing a for profit military industrial complex with a state owned military industrial complex. Also compare costs of materials and cost of labor. Nearly half of US military budget goes to pay its soldiers. That’s the pitfalls of a contract based military within a high standard of living (per capita) country.

View attachment 1030120

IRGC has bigger budget than what government gives it since it’s also an economic entity - its construction arm alone builds some of the biggest engineering projects in iran and Middle East.

IRGC and China for foreseeable future will be able to achieve 5 to $1 or even 10 to $1 cost savings versus US and NATO militaries. Just nature of economics and the structure of their military industrial complex.
It’s more. Far more. It’s not only multiples less in development but multiples more in impact.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom