What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Israel attacked empty storehouses within rules of engagement. Even when it attacks the transports, it first fires in front of the transport so the driver can escape then eliminates it.

Loss of life is minimal and mostly just lost of arms shipment in some cases.

Iran up till now tolerates this. Though if we are to believe the report of a massive drone attack on Israel, it seems even quds Force is starting to get impatient.

Nonetheless this site was leaked in press almost 2 weeks ago. Not sure why iran is even building bases during wartime. It should wait till post war when Israel’s cover is lost.

Israel attacked empty storehouses within rules of engagement. Even when it attacks the transports, it first fires in front of the transport so the driver can escape then eliminates it.

Loss of life is minimal and mostly just lost of arms shipment in some cases.

Iran up till now tolerates this. Though if we are to believe the report of a massive drone attack on Israel, it seems even quds Force is starting to get impatient.

Nonetheless this site was leaked in press almost 2 weeks ago. Not sure why iran is even building bases during wartime. It should wait till post war when Israel’s cover is lost.
Reports of many killed in this attack ...

No war = less reason for IRGC to be in Syria. The war is basically over now so if your definition of no war is total liberation of all Syrian land then that could be 5+ years away

Reports of many killed in this attack ...

No war = less reason for IRGC to be in Syria. The war is basically over now so if your definition of no war is total liberation of all Syrian land then that could be 5+ years away
As per last report 22 persons killed .

It is Iran’s fault for building these bases above ground. Syria has mountains like everywhere else. Above ground munitions storage facilities is stupid when you don’t have air defense assets to protect it.

It is Iran’s fault for building these bases above ground. Syria has mountains like everywhere else. Above ground munitions storage facilities is stupid when you don’t have air defense assets to protect it.

Tunnel boring is difficult, costly and for extreme long-term strategic planning. This is not a viable extra-national prospect.

Building them in valleys is more recommended, the mountains would serve as a natural defence against intruding aircraft and drones. Also makes them harder to discover.

Tunnel boring is difficult, costly and for extreme long-term strategic planning. This is not a viable extra-national prospect.

Building them in valleys is more recommended, the mountains would serve as a natural defence against intruding aircraft and drones. Also makes them harder to discover.

Losing tens if not hundreds of missiles as well as trained personnel is costly.

And what do you think these missile bases represent, they represent LONG TERM strategic planning. It’s not like Iran decided one day to need missiles in Syria.

Iran’s Arsenal has been attacked in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq resulting in BILLIONS of dollars in damages.

Whoever is planning this in Quds Force and IRGC needs to be replaced. The amount of money And personnel Iran has lost in the last 5 years doing this could have rebuilt the entire air force.

Artesh is hopeless. I used to think it was just a funding problem but I no longer think that's their biggest problem. They think that wearing Sunglasses and looking cool is more important than actually putting on their helmets and wearing their load baring vests with their Magazine/ utility pouches attached. The IRGC started life as a rag tag militia but they have become more professional in their demeanor and training than the National Army. I remember a display that the Artesh had not too long ago when they had soldiers disassembling PKM and MG-3 GPMGs with their bare feet while blindfolded and I thought what a waste of training time to learn such a useless drill that has no use for any soldier!

Last edited:
766418_743.jpg

Artesh is hopeless. I used to think it was just a funding problem but I no longer think that's their biggest problem. They think that wearing Sunglasses and looking cool is more important than actually putting on their helmets and wearing their load baring vests with their Magazine/ utility pouches attached. The IRGC started life as a rag tag militia but they have become more professional in their demeanor and training than the National Army. I remember a display that the Artesh had not too long ago when they had soldiers disassembling PKM and MG-3 GPMGs with their bare feet while blindfolded and I thought what a waste of training time to learn such a useless drill that has no use for any soldier!
artesh is to much conservative to show it's achievements also they have a bad habit that they store anything new for war, they still use shah era G-3s and jeeps. it could be good for logistical purpose.

Back
Top Bottom