What's new

Iranian fashion: between the veils

@mods

hamal10 is clearly trolling and picking a fight with Azizam. I have to go to work so no time to put my khiar into his throat. Plz do the honors.

I have got a question to all my Indian compatriots specially @Dem!god !Why the heck did you open a thread about things which are sensitive to our Iranian friends here in this forum:hitwall:!!I mean why on earth did you start to poke into their internal matters:frown:!It's their own choice whether they want to follow the western custom or not in the matters of fashion(btw personally i think the western society has nothing to offer us and the Iranians are absolutely right not to follow those moronic cultures)!!Don't you know that posting pictures of scantily clad women is regarded as offensive in Islamic cultures.How would you feel if some Iranian member start a thread showing Indian women defecating in the open!!Think before you post something like this in an international forum.
Btw i apologize to all the Iranian members specially @haman10 on behalf of my compatriot for opening a provocative thread like this one:tsk:

Abhe phuddu don't worry about your supposed Iranian friends. Haman10 is hindu a** licker anyway so he will not mind. T

@Azizam
Please ignore basiji mercenary terrorists. women and minorities are the people who have suffered most from the shit that islamic republic fucktards caused for Iran. I feel really bad for Iranian women who have been imposed to such pre-medieval laws.
Gender gap is one of the consequences:
Screen Shot 2014-04-17 at 1.39.34 AM.png

Global Gender Gap Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately even the Farsis who were expelled from Iran and had to flee with their tail between their legs still support Iran. Mullah should only govern ethnic farsi and leave the other people alone.

Btw i apologize to all the Iranian members specially @haman10 on behalf of my compatriot for opening a provocative thread like this one
lol , bro !

no apologize needed , firstly @Dem!god is a very polite person , secondly no one represents any country here . not even me .

thirdly , i'm even glad that he made this thread , it makes issues more clear for others in the forum .

we are all here to discuss .

Tnx for your nice words anyways . :smitten:

I have got a question to all my Indian compatriots specially @Dem!god !Why the heck did you open a thread about things which are sensitive to our Iranian friends here in this forum:hitwall:!!I mean why on earth did you start to poke into their internal matters:frown:!It's their own choice whether they want to follow the western custom or not in the matters of fashion(btw personally i think the western society has nothing to offer us and the Iranians are absolutely right not to follow those moronic cultures)!!Don't you know that posting pictures of scantily clad women is regarded as offensive in Islamic cultures.How would you feel if some Iranian member start a thread showing Indian women defecating in the open!!Think before you post something like this in an international forum.
Btw i apologize to all the Iranian members specially @haman10 on behalf of my compatriot for opening a provocative thread like this one:tsk:
in what sense u find it provocative and how a i poking into in the internal matter of others ....
please let me know.....
I know what I am doing and what I am posting........
u know what we all talk big on culture but when it come to follow we do nothing........culture is not some hard and fast rule ..it is a self evolving thing which adopts itself with time and human taste......
u talk of western culture then stop using all those western thing that is affecting ur life......stop using internet, sop wearing pant shirt, jeans , tees, briefs .....sop using cars, bus, trains, plane,....list is countless.......

Unfortunately even the Farsis who were expelled from Iran and had to flee with their tail between their legs still support Iran. Mullah should only govern ethnic farsi and leave the other people alone.
gypsy bedouin turkish,dont call iranian farsis,little stray dogg.
I reported u.

They had this "fashion" in my country too...and stopped our great Muslim Turkish girls from wearing Hijab...and they tried to 'enforce' secularism on our pious Muslim Turkish nation.

Look what I have done to such idiots
:omghaha:

Mashallah.

in what sense u find it provocative and how a i poking into in the internal matter of others ....
please let me know.....
I know what I am doing and what I am posting........
u know what we all talk big on culture but when it come to follow we do nothing........culture is not some hard and fast rule ..it is a self evolving thing which adopts itself with time and human taste......
u talk of western culture then stop using all those western thing that is affecting ur life......stop using internet, sop wearing pant shirt, jeans , tees, briefs .....sop using cars, bus, trains, plane,....list is countless.......
Lol Demi,calm down mate!If you are really interested about posting western influences in the society post images of our own society from the 40s and the 50s.I am just asking you not to post pictures of Iranian girls because it's not our matter to say.Please understand the fact that Iran is our friend and ally.So we shouldn't do anything even in this forum which will undermine our friendship with them.
Personally i hate women wearing all those revealing western dresses as it doesn't suit them.Showing skin and revealing body isn't part of our Dharmic culture.Rather i am more attracted towards women who wear traditional Indian saris but then again it's their personal choice.I am only expressing my opinion.Btw do you even know how to wear a traditional Indian dress(I mean Dhoti and Uttariya).I am familiar with them because i studied in a residential Dharmic school for more than 5 years and we used to go to the prayer hall twice in the day wearing dhoti with uttariya.Plus i also wear traditional Bengali dress(Punjabi or Kurta and dhoti) on every religious festival and i am not ashamed of that because those are the parts of our culture and civilization...
P.S.-I don't have any personal issues with you mate,so no need to start a war of words:)

Gender dysphoria is a condition in which a person feels that there is a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender

why dont u report these a$$holes to get banned?!!!
or why they dont ban??
in kesafate bi hame chize kore khar ke be irania hamash fosh mide bara chi modira banesh nemikonan????????????
in kore khar jash inja nist

lol...I was doing some research yesterday nite.....and found Persian are among one of the most beautiful girls.......:p:
and these things amused me how a liberal and bright and modern society are being pushed back in times and becomes so, conservative, tough and illiberal .....not only for girls but also for boys......
iran has one of the highest no. of girls enrolled in higher education..... mostly in medical....so, I thought to post these.....
beauty always attract men.....:D:D

Persian women are beautiful no doubt but beauty is not visible when put on display to peeling eyes. Beauty is constant be it in purdah or in skirt.

The social change in Iran, to me as outsider, is a revulsion or rejection of a foreign culture. Those who brought this counter revolution, I m not debating their piety or merit, are just the carriers of that rejection sentiment. They might be a minority, I dont know, but they are in strength.

Persian women are beautiful no doubt but beauty is not visible when put on display to peeling eyes. Beauty is constant be it in purdah or in skirt.

The social change in Iran, to me as outsider, is a revulsion or rejection of a foreign culture. Those who brought this counter revolution, I m not debating their piety or merit, are just the carriers of that rejection sentiment. They might be a minority, I dont know, but they are in strength.
so, what can I do abt it.....

Back
Top Bottom