What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

سلام /... دوستان تا حالا کسی ریخته گری آلومنیوم کرده؟

Sorry, nothing that can be said on a forum. But all of us face problems at some point in our lives, that's unavoidable for sure.

---------------------------------

Turkish Prime Minister: ‘There Is a 360-Degree Difference Between Turkish Islam and ISIS’ | Foreign Policy

:cheesy::D:lol:

You have got a good mind which will never make you quite comfortable. Time and memory holes will partially help healing though.

ذو العقل يشقى في النعيم بعقلهِ

ُوأخو الجهالة في الشقاوةِ ينعم

سلام علیکم و رحمت الله و برکاته:-)
خدمت همه دوستان سلام عرض می کنم .امیدوارم احوال همه خوب باشه. بنده عضو جدید هستم و آماده ترول کردن! هر جا کمک خواستین در خدمتم:yahoo:

I have even been attacked while trying to save the sinking ship called Turkish section but i think we will get the good old informational Turkish section back. :D

I was in the same museum as you, i have taken the same picture of the golden horn chain.

Turkish Military History | Page 3

It is quite interesting and informative museum. I have read about that chain almost 10 years ago and was surprised that it survived. Finally I got to see it and touch it. The best thing about that museum is the fact that it is too quiet, unlike other places in Istanbul.

Turkish Prime Minister: ‘There Is a 360-Degree Difference Between Turkish Islam and ISIS’ | Foreign Policy
giphy.gif

It is quite interesting and informative museum. I have read about that chain almost 10 years ago and was surprised that it survived. Finally I got to see it and touch it. The best thing about that museum is the fact that it is too quiet, unlike other places in Istanbul.
The security there told me that the original chain is a lot bigger but it was cut into sections, there are a couple spread all over Turkey in museums but the one in istanbul that we booth have taken the picture of is the biggest of all.

The most interesting was to be in the same classroom that Atatürk was educated when he was younger, you could even see his grades on the wall.

خدمت همه دوستان سلام عرض می کنم .امیدوارم احوال همه خوب باشه. بنده عضو جدید هستم و آماده ترول کردن! هر جا کمک خواستین در خدمتم:yahoo:

ما نیازی به ترول نداریم ...

The security there told me that the original chain is a lot bigger but it was cut into sections, there are a couple spread all over Turkey in museums but the one in istanbul that we booth have taken the picture of is the biggest of all.

The most interesting was to be in the same classroom that Atatürk was educated when he was younger, you could even see his grades on the wall.

Yeah, I have seen his grades. They were highlighted. I also saw the bed that he died on in Dolmabahçe Sarayı.

Last edited:
Slm dadash. Khosh oumadi

Sorry, nothing that can be said on a forum. But all of us face problems at some point in our lives, that's unavoidable for sure.

---------------------------------

:cheesy::D:lol:

The most retarded PM of Turkey ever...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@xenon54 also seemed like a lonely guy among the pack of wolves here. :butcher:

Serpi i forget to ask. Who disturbed Xenon ??? I would ask Xenon but i know he won't tell me anything. So, please give me the names of those individuals, please ?

CatBegging.jpg

You have got a good mind which will never make you quite comfortable. Time and memory holes will partially help healing though.

ذو العقل يشقى في النعيم بعقلهِ

ُوأخو الجهالة في الشقاوةِ ينعم
Look like you are Antara or al motanabi or imra'a al qais

Serpi i forget to ask. Who disturbed Xenon ??? I would ask Xenon but i know he won't tell me anything. So, please give me the names of those individuals, please ?

Not any specific person, I was just pointing out he was kinda lonely here without you since you are his best buddy (sorry don't want to sound gay).:D

Back
Top Bottom