What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Unfortunately it will get much worse.

Those criminals didn´t enter still in Gaza. When they enter all the world will see how they destroy Gaza to the floor. And for sure every muslim in the Middle East will be witness about the real face of that Regime.

Unfortunately it will get much worse.

Those criminals didn´t enter still in Gaza. When they enter all the world will see how they destroy Gaza to the floor. And for sure every muslim in the Middle East will be witness about the real face of that Regime.
They won't, Iran leaders already decided to intervine directly ,
If the west commit it resources here at this 5ime , they will lose both Ukraine and Taiwan as well and start to lose everything ....

Khamenei: “We must respond, we must react to what is happening in gaza”

Now that’s what I like. God bless. Just believe in god he will grant us victory. Just believe in god and fight, we need nothing else, Allah will surely grant it.

I absolutely oppose the Iranian government’s view of not intervening in this situation militarily. LETS NOT KID OURSELVES. THE SITUATION THIS TIME IS NOT LIKE ANYTHING BEFORE.
Yeah dude, The armed forces of Iran, Are locked and loaded ready to be lunched at Israel. We were just waiting for your commands sir.

Yeah dude, The armed forces of Iran, Are locked and loaded ready to be lunched at Israel. We were just waiting for your commands sir.
Lmao well then my son, you know what to do. You shall only be given a handgun and an adult diaper. Carrying them you shall run half naked and charge the Zionist enemy and make the ultimate sacrifice. Victory to the resistance.

Russia intervened in Syria when the whole world got to know to savage nature of ISIS.

Now, Israel is open for everyone to watch and learn.

We have gathered the legitimacy, so. When supreme leader orders, Israel will be stormed from all sides.

Are you yourself Persian? How would you know if someone is insulting in Persian?
Nobody in their right mind is 'Persian'. Cat, dogs, carpets, and chicken shit foreign diaspora are 'Persian'.

Russia intervened in Syria when the whole world got to know to savage nature of ISIS.

Now, Israel is open for everyone to watch and learn.

We have gathered the legitimacy, so. When supreme leader orders, Israel will be stormed from all sides.
Hail Victory.

We shud not fear Ameri-cans, Ameri-cans shud fear us. Trust in god and attack. Wars have been won with far worse odds. And if I look at the odds I wud say we have a good chance of knocking out both the yankees and Zionists.

Iranians fought the whole world with absolutely nothing during the Imposed War. We have more than enuf now. We will stuff them like a thanksgivings Turkey.

Last edited:
#Israel #Palestine

Jews are unbelievable criminals :

more than 500 Palestinians were martyred and more than 600 others were injured as a result of the attacks of the Israeli army on al-Mu'amdani hospital in Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom