What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We may all not be software or web designers but we can help monetarily.....you should set up a go fund me or a paypal to help pay for its development.
I agree.

So far it seems to have been built from scratch by 1-2 people by their own generosity for anyone's use entirely for free. From a desktop POV the interface is pretty good now.

Three biggest improvements needed are probably:
1. Notifications
2. Better/cleaner/more uniform formatting of posts (especially when things are copy/pasted in)
3. Embedding Tweets

But nothing that can't be achieved.

• Note1: I am publishing the names of people who have given "thumbs up" to the move. so please if you "Thumbs up" this message (only this message ) I will add your name to the list also...If I missed your name please send me a reply. this is a crude method I am using.
      • Note 2: Try to let others know about this list so by Sept 21 at least every one is aware and they have made up their mind about this move.
  • Note 3: I am not related to the new "Iran Military Forum" @AmirPatriot is the patriot who took upon himself to create this site and I am just helping to do my share .There is no organization behind all of this so if you can help him to make the site more user friendly please contact him.
Going Home

The time has come for the Iranian members and all those who support Iran in this forum to migrate to our new home in “Iran Military forum”. We thank PDF staff for hosting us. We also invite anyone who is interested in the Iran affairs to join us in our new home base.

Please consider this a public Pledge sheet. The official move day is Sept 21 for anyone who is interested. If you pledge to move it simply means that starting September 21 and for the next Three months you only contribute your article and inputs in the “Iran Military Forum”. All you have to do is put your screen name from PDF in this sheet.

Thank you and good luck to all of us.
The names so far: (As of Sept 3rd)

• Aryobarzan
      • 925boy
      • DoubleYouSee
      • Battle of waterloo
      • BlueInGreen2
      • Kastor
      • Amirpatriot
      • Subwater
      • hussainb72
      • Mithridates
      • arashkamangir
      • Shafqat7
      • mohsen
      • PeeD...:cheesy:
      • Azbaroj

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input guys. Nelsa is doing most of the technical work, I'm going to talk with him to agree a way forward and then we'll be able to get either hired help or help from members here to improve the design. By the way, there is a feature requests section on that forum for all your suggestions.

Last edited:

• Note1: I am publishing the names of people who have given "thumbs up" to the move. so please if you "Thumbs up" this message (only this message ) I will add your name to the list also...If I missed your name please send me a reply. this is a crude method I am using.
      • Note 2: Try to let others know about this list so by Sept 21 at least every one is aware and they have made up their mind about this move.
  • Note 3: I am not related to the new "Iran Military Forum" @AmirPatriot is the patriot who took upon himself to create this site and I am just helping to do my share .There is no organization behind all of this so if you can help him to make the site more user friendly please contact him.
Going Home

The time has come for the Iranian members and all those who support Iran in this forum to migrate to our new home in “Iran Military forum”. We thank PDF staff for hosting us. We also invite anyone who is interested in the Iran affairs to join us in our new home base.

Please consider this a public Pledge sheet. The official move day is Sept 21 for anyone who is interested. If you pledge to move it simply means that starting September 21 and for the next Three months you only contribute your article and inputs in the “Iran Military Forum”. All you have to do is put your screen name from PDF in this sheet.

• Aryobarzan
      • 925boy
      • DoubleYouSee
      • Battle of waterloo
      • BlueInGreen2
      • Kastor
      • Amirpatriot
      • Subwater
      • hussainb72
      • Mithridates
      • arashkamangir
      • Shafqat7
      • mohsen
Hi , you missed my name . :mad:

Going Home

• Aryobarzan
      • 925boy
      • DoubleYouSee
      • Battle of waterloo
      • BlueInGreen2
      • Kastor
      • Amirpatriot
      • Subwater
      • hussainb72
      • Mithridates
      • arashkamangir
      • Shafqat7
      • mohsen
      • Azbaroj
it's against the forum roles to encourage others to leave or advertise another forum.

it's against the forum roles to encourage others to leave or advertise another forum.

Do you think there is any other way to do this?
And the mods here to care about the rules and are biased against people in this section, that's why we have decided to move.

@MOD: we will leave one way or an other.the question is if it is in good terms. Or is is the result of censorship. Up to you.. It is your forum and your rules...we are not encouraging any one to leave this forum, we are simply trying to have our forum activated...

To Iranian members: the authorities in this forum have decided that our move is not allowed!!!!! They have confiscated the last update of the list. I will try to regenerate the list in our own forum tonite. Please continue to send myself or amir your names if you desire to move...I will probably be banned soon but that is a small price to pay..just remember Sept 21.

@MOD: we will leave one way or an other.the question is if it is in good terms. Or is is the result of censorship. Up to you.. It is your forum and your rules...we are not encouraging any one to leave this forum, we are simply trying to have our forum activated...

To Iranian members: the authorities in this forum have decided that our move is not allowed!!!!! They have confiscated the last update of the list. I will try to regenerate the list in our own forum tonite. Please continue to send myself or amir your names if you desire to move...I will probably be banned soon but that is a small price to pay..just remember Sept 21.
To have your own forum, good for you.
But here is a platform to share thoughts, if you have any we will always be happy to see or hear, but that ain't right to advertise another forum or encourage others to leave.
I hope you the bests.

And the mods here to care about the rules and are biased against people in this section, that's why we have decided to move.
Dear, I really do not think the mods here are biased. If you share a thoughtful opinion, you will find the mods the most eager to hear it.

Does ' move ' means leave this forum ?

Create a thread in GHQ to have your concerns addressed. Moderation issue will always be there no matter which site you go to. Through big site comes bigger moderation. So help us play a neutral field, which PDF is. If you want censorship, this place may not be your type then.

Back
Top Bottom