What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

First images of corpses showing up, they maybe blew up in a tight area, but there is clearly blood and flesh remains on them, and a pink/red gut

Either straight blown up into ashes or in the best case for them, amputated and removed their gear here

Maybe this attack

It would be rare for 4 soldiers to be by themselves to the point no one could recover their bodies if was street by street combat.

However if they were in armoured vehicle off by at a distance it’s possible.

Ok, and what about US troops in Irak, Saudi Arabia and Qatar?.
But you know... even Pentagon knows that most of their ballistic missile program are underground and well distributed. When doing anything like this US would never station any other soldier in a 3.000 km around Yazd more than 10 meters over the surface earth.
Sometimes I think warmongers count other casualties happily.
What about U.S. troops in South Korea next to the DMZ? They could be killed. Ask why does the Pentagon not pulled the troops out of ME since Iran has the ballistic missile tech and the range?

Beat me to it lol.

Amir Abdollahian did say that a “new stage in the conflict has been established” or something to that effect.

Regardless, this is a significant escalation.
I liked Abdollahian initially but he also talks a lot of rubbish

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 10.26.39.png

Erdogan has delusional Turkish islamists wrapped around his little finger and they really believe that Turkey is supporting the Palestinians while they actually continue to export oil and have diplomatic relations with so-called terrorist Israel, it's impressive

"Burkan is a short-range rocket with a range of up to 10 km, and its warhead's weight varies from 100 kg to 500 kg. Launched from pedestal launchers designed for mortar bombs, Hezbollah reportedly obtained these rockets in the mid-2000s."

Hezbollah used 4 large calibre Burkan rockets in these attacks

the anti-Iran and anti-Hezbollah sectarian scums will be in disbelief, but Hezbollah shouldn't go to war for them

Zionists are trying to disassociate themselves from the ship seized by Ansarallah

but Israel already admitted it is owned by a Zionist billionaire:

Let me break it down for them:

1. The ship (Galaxy Leader) is owned by Ray Shipping Ltd (a UK company)
2. Ray Shipping is owned by Zionist billionaire Rami Unger

It's a very basic corporate structure. Ships are often leased out between companies but the owner is Ray Shipping Ltd (owned by Israeli billionaire Rami Unger). And ships often fly random flags (Israel hides its flags from ships to avoid being targeted) with random crews, these facts are irrelevant. Ultimately: the massive ship is ultimately owned by an Israeli billionaire (Rami Unger)

Best thing Ansarallah can do is take the cars back to Yemen and destroy the ship --> huge loss for either Israeli-owned Ray Shipping Ltd or the Japanese company that leased it (depending on what was agreed in their lease agreement). So it either hurts the pockets of Israeli billionaire directly or indirectly by increasing insurance premiums for their ships and disincentivising other companies from leasing ships from Ray Shipping.

Modularity doesn't make much sense here because it has no warhead so is not useful beyond precise ABM strikes which don't need a different first stage such as K-4 (unless upscaled to incorporate a warhead)

Older tech is correct, we still haven't seen Scramjet hypersonic missile (or Ramjet supersonic ASCM) --> bottlenecks?
As usual, even though the ‘unveiling’ was great, far more interesting is the message sent about what was NOT unveiled. THAT’s what opponents will try to figure out.

What about U.S. troops in South Korea next to the DMZ? They could be killed. Ask why does the Pentagon not pulled the troops out of ME since Iran has the ballistic missile tech and the range?
Tripwire. Which is being stroked like a rock guitar daily without tripping.

Rock on!

"a nation that Israeli generals have never had to protect before, an ally that America has never had to defend before" this part is funnier

To me the most important part is:

…For Hezbollah, that alone is mission accomplished, without even invading like Hamas. Together, Hezbollah and Hamas are managing to shrink Israel

To me the most important part is:

…For Hezbollah, that alone is mission accomplished, without even invading like Hamas. Together, Hezbollah and Hamas are managing to shrink Israel
I think there is an element of truth to it, but remember the author's agenda is to convince the lay reader that Israel is indeed under existential threat and so it's harsh (read: illegal and barbaric) response is somehow justified.

@aziqbal bro you forgot my advice again. when you post "x.com" links NO ONE CAN SEE THEM. So it's pointless. Please remember this.

Here, post this link to the thread instead:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom