What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You were talking about Khorramshahr-4 not Fattah, steady on Nostradamus

Hajizadeh already said at the time of Fattah-1 there was another HGV version they would unveil later. So no point in predicting Fattah-2.

This warhead you see unveiled today is modular and can be fitted on to other missiles, including a K-4. It has its own motor for propulsion after separation from 2nd stage.

A K-4 with this warhead could potentially be a 4000+KM missile given the massive weight reduction (ie small or no warhead) plus K-4’s much higher theorized range that is purposely reduced by a massive warhead. Or you could build a bigger warhead version of this HGV for K-4. Lots of possibilities.

The fact they already showed the “inside” of this warhead for entire world (and intelligence agencies to see). Means it’s already older tech.

More HGV variants to come.

Zionists are trying to disassociate themselves from the ship seized by Ansarallah

but Israel already admitted it is owned by a Zionist billionaire:

Let me break it down for them:

1. The ship (Galaxy Leader) is owned by Ray Shipping Ltd (a UK company)
2. Ray Shipping is owned by Zionist billionaire Rami Unger

It's a very basic corporate structure. Ships are often leased out between companies but the owner is Ray Shipping Ltd (owned by Israeli billionaire Rami Unger). And ships often fly random flags (Israel hides its flags from ships to avoid being targeted) with random crews, these facts are irrelevant. Ultimately: the massive ship is ultimately owned by an Israeli billionaire (Rami Unger)

Best thing Ansarallah can do is take the cars back to Yemen and destroy the ship --> huge loss for either Israeli-owned Ray Shipping Ltd or the Japanese company that leased it (depending on what was agreed in their lease agreement). So it either hurts the pockets of Israeli billionaire directly or indirectly by increasing insurance premiums for their ships and disincentivising other companies from leasing ships from Ray Shipping.

The fact they already showed the “inside” of this warhead for entire world (and intelligence agencies to see). Means it’s already older tech.

More HGV variants to come.
Modularity doesn't make much sense here because it has no warhead so is not useful beyond precise ABM strikes which don't need a different first stage such as K-4 (unless upscaled to incorporate a warhead)

Older tech is correct, we still haven't seen Scramjet hypersonic missile (or Ramjet supersonic ASCM) --> bottlenecks?

Zionists are trying to disassociate themselves from the ship seized by Ansarallah

but Israel already admitted it is owned by a Zionist billionaire:

Let me break it down for them:

1. The ship (Galaxy Leader) is owned by Ray Shipping Ltd (a UK company)
2. Ray Shipping is owned by Zionist billionaire Rami Unger

It's a very basic corporate structure. Ships are often leased out between companies but the owner is Ray Shipping Ltd (owned by Israeli billionaire Rami Unger). And ships often fly random flags (Israel hides its flags from ships to avoid being targeted) with random crews, these facts are irrelevant. Ultimately: the massive ship is ultimately owned by an Israeli billionaire (Rami Unger)

Best thing Ansarallah can do is take the cars back to Yemen and destroy the ship --> huge loss for either Israeli-owned Ray Shipping Ltd or the Japanese company that leased it (depending on what was agreed in their lease agreement). So it either hurts the pockets of Israeli billionaire directly or indirectly by increasing insurance premiums for their ships and disincentivising other companies from leasing ships from Ray Shipping.

Modularity doesn't make much sense here because it has no warhead so is not useful beyond precise ABM strikes which don't need a different first stage such as K-4 (unless upscaled to incorporate a warhead)

Older tech is correct, we still haven't seen Scramjet hypersonic missile (or Ramjet supersonic ASCM) --> bottlenecks?

Ray shipping is based out of Tel Aviv not UK. Not sure where this “reporter” got his information.

And this is not the first time one of their ships has been attacked.

Even this older (Israeli sourced) article confirms my information
A United Nations ship database identified the vessel's owners as a Tel Aviv-based firm called Ray Shipping Ltd.

Abraham Ungar, 74, who goes by "Rami," is the founder of Ray Shipping Ltd., and is known as one of the richest men in Israel. He made his fortune in shipping and construction.

Ray shipping is based out of Tel Aviv not UK. Not sure where this “reporter” got his information.

And this is not the first time one of their ships has been attacked.

Even this older (Israeli sourced) article confirms my information
There is also a Ray Shipping Ltd in the UK, which is probably the cause of the confusion. Although it appears to have been dissolved in 2019 (and was owned by two Iranians...)

According to the Paradise Papers, Rami Unger also owns 5 shell companies named "Ray Shipping" (with slight variations in the name of each) all incorporated in the Isle of Man:

I think this is more accurate, but I am not sure where Mannie got the info about the British company from:

K-4 version could incorporate a warhead at the cost of range. This current warhead fixated on a K-4 can have long range ABM strike applications.

Let me give you an example:

A K-4 HGV non-kinetic version would have enough range to target Diego from mainland. It could target the air defenses of Diego Garcia prior to its conventional K-4 counterpart arriving (would need to reduce warhead from 1200kg to 700kg to reach Diego assuming Iran is not hiding true range at max payload) or future/unrevealed long range Iranian missiles.

Add it to Fateh based missiles and you can have it target shorter range targets defended by ABMs around the PG. It’s is force multiplier. It allows Irans older more vulnerable arsenal to get thru which means less missiles needing to be fired per target.

Now theoretically you could even build a version of this warhead that has radiation seeker or an optical version + AI imaging since the terminal velocity is much lower. This would allow you to use it to attack carrier groups specifically the AEGIS ships that protect the AC.

Like I said, lots of possibilities.

That’s a tall order. Iran has yet to be able to demonstrate the ability to build bigger 1st stage BM singular engines outside of those that power Sejill and K-4 (solid and liquid families respectively) .

Iran to build a hypersonic scramjet is likely cost prohibitive and technologically challenging. I’d be surprised quite honestly. That is cutting edge technology in the hands of a few (US, China, and Russia). They are all struggling with mastering it (although Russia claims deployment with Avanguard).

There is also a Ray Shipping Ltd in the UK, which is probably the cause of the confusion. Although it appears to have been dissolved in 2019 (and was owned by two Iranians...)

According to the Paradise Papers, Rami Unger also owns 5 shell companies named "Ray Shipping" (with slight variations in the name of each) all incorporated in the Isle of Man:

I think this is more accurate, but I am not sure where Mannie got the info about the British company from:

Isle of Man is for tax reasons, it has no capital gains tax, wealth tax, duty tax, and income tax tops out at 20%

So they incorporate in various tax haven countries. But their true offices are in Tel Aviv.

Of course don’t expect MSM to admit to an Israeli skirting international tax laws. But the Panama papers clearly showed how the elite hide their money.

Add it to Fateh based missiles and you can have it target shorter range targets defended by ABMs around the PG. It’s is force multiplier. It allows Irans older more vulnerable arsenal to get thru which means less missiles needing to be fired per target.
But with a much smaller (or non-existent) warhead, there's a trade-off
That’s a tall order. Iran has yet to be able to demonstrate the ability to build bigger 1st stage BM singular engines outside of those that power Sejill and K-4 (solid and liquid families respectively) .

Iran to build a hypersonic scramjet is likely cost prohibitive and technologically challenging. I’d be surprised quite honestly. That is cutting edge technology in the hands of a few (US, China, and Russia). They are all struggling with mastering it (although Russia claims deployment with Avanguard).
Iran demonstrated that ability more than 15 years ago, but presumed lost (or lower priority given 2000km range limit). I guess we will start to see it again with future Qaem SLVs (especially Qaem-110 and Qaem-120)

Ramjet is 1950s tech and Iran promised supersonic ASCM since 2016 and showed parts of Ramjet engine a few years ago, subsonic ASCMs are food for US destroyers so I am surprised Iran hasn't put more emphasis on this

Isle of Man is for tax reasons, it has no capital gains tax, wealth tax, duty tax, and income tax tops out at 20%

So they incorporate in various tax haven countries. But their true offices are in Tel Aviv.

Of course don’t expect MSM to admit to an Israeli skirting international tax laws. But the Panama papers clearly showed how the elite hide their money.
Link to British company doesn't make sense, but now we know: the ship is owned by shell company incorporated in the Isle of Man (according to Lloyds and Haaretz), and the ultimate beneficial owner of that shell company is Rami Unger (Israeli billionaire)

@LeGenD why am I unable to post in the Gaza-Israel war thread? I don't recall receiving any warnings. Thanks

After weeks of Israeli propaganda and CGI videos showing a massive underground labyrinth network, this is what they find at Al-Shifa Hospital:

They even cut the video at 1:22 to a different random tunnel, manipulation as usual.

This tiny abandoned tunnel is the Hamas C&C centre? This is where the Hamas leaders are hiding? This is where the hostages are being held? What a joke.

But with a much smaller (or non-existent) warhead, there's a trade-off

Let’s assume the warhead nose weighs 250kg. That object impacting at Mach 4 from a height of 100,000 meters near space would produce 200 pounds of TNT of KE if my calculations are correct assuming a 1 meter impact into earth.

That is Plenty of destructive power to damage (knock it out of commission) a ship or destroy a radar/air defense system like THAAD or Arrow 3. Add in the corresponding shockwave that is very harsh on sensitive electronics.

Iran has already moved Fattah technology to its Fateh based long range missiles.

Next logical progression is to move its HGV warhead to other variants.

Iran demonstrated that ability more than 15 years ago, but presumed lost (or lower priority given 2000km range limit).

In the solid fuel category nothing is bigger at the moment operationally for military use than Sejill engines.

In liquid fuel the Khorramshahr uses either a reverse engineered Russian 4D10 or the more power RD-250 the later would give it 4500KM of range.

That’s not to say bigger engines don’t exist, they just haven’t been put into a weapons platform and mass produced. R&D =/= operational capability.

Ramjet is 1950s tech and Iran promised supersonic ASCM since 2016 and showed parts of Ramjet engine a few years ago, subsonic ASCMs are food for US destroyers so I am surprised Iran hasn't put more emphasis on this

Hypersonic ramjet tech is not 1950’s tech. You drop the oxidizer out of the missile and instead let the engine pull oxidizers from the upper atmosphere. This reduces the need for propellant mixtures and thus allows it to achieve higher speeds and range.

Supersonic ASCM suffers from the solution above, thus you aren’t going to find a ASCM that goes further than a few hundred KMs (Russia-India Brahmos is 250KM due to MTCR theorized at 500KM) because it burns thru its fuel so rapidly. So either make the missile bigger and get higher RCS or build it as a short range anti ship anti area denial capability.

This is what makes hypersonic scramjets so valuable. It address the key problem in cruise missile (speed at long range) and for BM warheads equipped with the tech (HGV) it allows substantial range and speed via allowing skip maneuvering off the upper atmosphere of earth. Fattah-1 uses a traditional motor to do that hence it’s much limited maneuverability and it’s lack of blended body means more drag acting to slow and bring the missile down back to earth.

We saw with Iran’s KH-55 (Soumar) the Soviet era microjet engine was too expensive at scale to replicate so they went back to the Iranian variant in subsequent models according to Patarames interpretation.

So the problem is cost, Iran doesn’t have a massive military budget. So if a cutting edge missile cannot be made reliably under $10M (more like $5M or $2.5M) I don’t see how Iran can justify its mass production. Saudi Arabia would have no probably paying to mass produce that. Neither would Turkey or Russia. Iran doesn’t have that luxury. Cost of production and purchase power parity only gets you so far when you talk about high tech military weaponary.

At least This is my interpretation of the HGV/ Hypersonic CM technology up to this point.

Last edited:
Freedom fighters ambush Merkava in Gaza ruins
Screenshot_20231120_001426_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_001435_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_001441_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_001456_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_001502_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_001516_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad~01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom