What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I understood from the Turkish media that 3 engineers and 4 soldiers took an attack from PKK near the Iranian-Turkish border close to the Turkish city of Igdir. 2 injured engineers and 2 injured soldiers were evacuated from units of the Turkish army to Turkey. One of the injured soldiers has been in bad shape and he fell shehid. I want to express my condolences to you and to the family of the martyr. I hope we will get rid of these rats soon. Greetings.

UK Foreign Minister to Visit Tehran, Hopes to Help Free British Woman

Boris Johnson's upcoming visit to Iran will be the third trip of its kind to the country by a British Foreign Secretary since 2003.

Later this week, UK Foreign Minister Boris Johnson will travel to Tehran in a bid to secure the release of a female Iranian-British national.

38-year-old charity worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who was arrested in Iran in April 2016, is charged with plotting a "soft" coup against the Iranian authorities.

Media reports said that Johnson is unlikely to get the go-ahead from Iranian authorities to visit Zaghari-Ratcliffe in prison due to the fact that Tehran does not recognize her dual British-Iranian citizenship and keeps UK government officials from getting access to her.

Also on the agenda of Johnson's visit will be developing Iranian-British relations and Tehran's implementation of the Iran nuclear deal.

Johnson's visit to Iran, which will be just the third such trip by a UK Foreign Secretary since 2003, comes amid the worldwide public uproar caused by US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
https://sputniknews.com/world/201712081059821623-johnson-iran-visit-british-woman-release/

=====================================================

Apparently Sardar bagheri made a speech in the Supreme national defense university?

Anyone know if their is a recording or video of it?

I was just unable to embed tweet from Iran_military twitter page ,
It says "Construction of the First Iranian Aircraft carrier Has Reportedly Begun."
Can i trust this source ?????????????????
@mohsen @raptor22 @AmirPatriot @yavar @VEVAK
At least provide the link then I'll put here ... but it's highly unlikely 'cause neither we don't have any aircraft to put on an aircraft carrier nor the money to do so also it is not even farthest priority.

Back
Top Bottom