What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Holy shit. Saleh is dead!!!!!!. This is huge news! I would've never thought he would be killed. This is like if we found out one day Assad was killed. This is pretty big news for Yemenis.

It is a bit more complicated that that. After some infighting, Saleh had made overtures to the Saudis. Now that he is dead is possible that infighting may escalate.

@Khafee

I posted something in Persian as you posted me a link which ain't English and is Urdu as I think and you expected me to answer without providing any infos , I thought maybe you are interested in some cultural ties.
By the way If you are that much eager to follow the rules next time first don't bring up things that are off topics I just mentioned things about Yemen and then provides links that are in plain English.

@The Eagle

Why deleted my thread?

This God damn forum is full of religious hate. Is that bad to reduce tensions between Muslims? Or there was an unknown reason?

@The Eagle

@The Eagle

Why deleted my thread?

This God damn forum is full of religious hate. Is that bad to reduce tensions between Muslims? Or there was an unknown reason?

You wants to reduce tension while attacking a nation due to differences? Does not sound good at all. Any thread based upon insults to any other nation, causing provocation and divide based upon personal likes, sectarian flaming or any non plausible reasons, is not allowed. Would be appreciated much to not to mock any nation and try to participate on Forum especially w.r.t. Defence subjects. Still, religious discussion is not allowed due to many reasons including top of the all as lack of intellectual capacity that actually results in throwing tantrums, mocking others and insults.

Rest about your insults about the forum, you need to review your bahviour.

Regards,

You wants to reduce tension while attacking a nation due to differences? Does not sound good at all. Any thread based upon insults to any other nation, causing provocation and divide based upon personal likes, sectarian flaming or any non plausible reasons, is not allowed. Would be appreciated much to not to mock any nation and try to participate on Forum especially w.r.t. Defence subjects. Still, religious discussion is not allowed due to many reasons including top of the all as lack of intellectual capacity that actually results in throwing tantrums, mocking others and insults.

Rest about your insults about the forum, you need to review your bahviour.

Regards,
Sir, Ale-Saud is not a nation. That monarchy is not elected by Arabian Muslims of peninsula. So they are one family that cannot represent our Muslim brothers in peninsula.

sectarian flaming or any non plausible reasons, is not allowed.
Well, i am a member of this forum for a long time. I remember the time that some elements caused religious insults by their sectarian threads which accused Iran of massacring Sunnis in Syria. It was like saying that Pakistanis are massacring Sunnis for their fight against TTP terrorists!!! BTW, i wasn't insulting a sect, i just mentioned the tyrant regime that is hiring terrorists in Islamic countries and causes terror attacks.

Thanks for your attention.

Thanks for your attention.

You are welcome and everyone else as well.

Rest about KSA and being ruled by a family, both are different subjects. People of KSA knows the best and whatever they accepts, is the rule of country. A family does not present all Muslims and same goes to many countries too.

An Iraqi soldiers shows his love to Gen.Soleimani

1405450_662.jpg

Kudos to Iraqi bro

@mohsen

whether tomorrow or a century later, a trial awaits those traitors, and death penalty is the most suitable punishment.

We have a proverb in Persian which says "grabs the front to not fall from behind", this is the state of people who talk about the end of house arrest.

I’ve heard of the saying; I’m half Persian and speak it with intermediate proficiency but understand it fully.

I agree that they should be put on trial, one that is free and fair, and we should await the verdict.

whether tomorrow or a century later, a trial awaits those traitors, and death penalty is the most suitable punishment.

We have a proverb in Persian which says "grabs the front to not fall from behind", this is the state of people who talk about the end of house arrest.
Every crime must be answered in court and get appropriate punishment there is no way around it if you want to have a functional society. but hope the punishment won't be left in the hand ofعوامل خودسر or they die in house arrest without having to answer for their action defend their action after all we are not talking about young people..

Every crime must be answered in court and get appropriate punishment there is no way around it if you want to have a functional society. but hope the punishment won't be left in the hand ofعوامل خودسر or they die in house arrest without having to answer for their action defend their action after all we are not talking about young people..

Agree 110%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom