What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@rmi5 @New @rahi2357 @Serpentine and my dear @kollang from this year exam i get electronic engineering from my own university since i study language last year i can study my new department this year

@kollang bro i walk very long road and face small victories and defeats to get to this victory and u are big part of this victory ty for all those mathematics teaching ty for helping me in my life ur help had direct effect on my exams thus on my future u are my bro for life all i can say right now is ty

@rmi5 @New @rahi2357 @Serpentine and my dear @kollang from this year exam i get electronic engineering from my own university since i study language last year i can study my new department this year

@kollang bro i walk very long road and face small victories and defeats to get to this victory and u are big part of this victory ty for all those mathematics teaching ty for helping me in my life ur help had direct effect on my exams thus on my future u are my bro for life all i can say right now is ty

Good luck bro, wish you all the best in your life in the long way ahead of you.

photo_2016-09-22_13-06-42.jpg

وقتی رسانه دولت با عکس آرشیوی به‌دنبال پرکردن صندلی‌های خالی مقابل روحانی است
:\
این روحانی آبرو برامون نذاشته. فکر می کنه با خندیدن و دوست نشان دادن دشمن میشه از درجه دشمنی آمریکا کم کرد. خیلی ساده اس این بشر
روحانی : از آمریکاییها قول گرفتم. منبع :پایین

mashreghnews(DAT)ir/fa/news/634320/روحانی-آمریکا-قول-داد-روند-اجرای-تعهداتش-در-برجام-را-اصلاح-کند

It seems IMF mod Catsoo has joined military. ir could a member there please ask him wtf happened to IMF?

It seems IMF mod Catsoo has joined military. ir could a member there please ask him wtf happened to IMF?
Can you send a link to his latest post please? I don't use that site so don't know my way around it.

@AmirPatriot if you do ask Catsoo, please tag me here and tell me what he said. I used to follow that forum. Such a shame it is gone.

I'm making an account right now to ask him.

@Rukarl :(

upload_2016-9-25_1-31-20.png

I asked someone I know who uses that forum to contact him, we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom