What's new

Iranian B Queen weds Canadian defense minister

That is the thing, they do not understand one bit. India has one of the most nationalistic laws on planet earth. Forget about serving with NATO airforce, or marrying another country's defense minister. According to Indian law, if you acquire another citizenship, you automatically lose your Indian citizenship. That is their law. Sonia Gahndi was not allowed to become their prime minister despite her being the chairperson of the winning party, because she was viewed as not being Indian enough. So there you go. These kind of twisted human rights is only applied to Iran. Otherwise, If Indian army keeps killing and raping 13 year old Kashmiri girls for another century, no one would bother. It is only Iran that has to be minced in propaganda machine.
are you sure?thats very barbarian.death to that soldiers.
you realy changed my mind about INDIA!

These types of women are disgusting traitors, they probably worship the West. Iranians overseas really are something else.

She is liberal Iranian. I am sure she belongs to a family which appreciated Shah rule. She is Human right activist, being human right activist she will definitely don't like Iranian govt policy..

The Bottom line is : Ppl don't hate country, they hate regime... So yes she is Iranian who hated fundamental Islam.

her work: Afshin-Jam was opposed to the death penalty being applied to 18-year-old namesake Nazanin Mahabad Fatehi, who was sentenced to hang for stabbing one of three men who tried to rape her and her niece in Karaj in March 2005

Afshin-Jam initiated Stop Child Executions Campaign and petition to help other children on death row. The campaign was registered as a non-profit organization with 501-C 3 status in 2008. She is co-founder and President of Stop Child Executions Organization whose aim is to try to put a permanent end to executions of minors in Iran and abroad [2] [3]. To date, SCE has managed to help save many lives.

She has Zoroastrian look

nazanin%20_afshar_jam.gif
i just give my personal opinion.
Many Iranian abroad journalists have already written that she often speaks (because of being representant of Canada, NOT IRAN) about being humanitarian, but what was she doing? indeed nothing except speak about herself and her opinions.
Which i snot bad, but i don't think you can make something exceptionnal out of this.
Just my personal opinion again.

Regime by the way is much more complicated than fundamental Islam. whatever i l'l explain thousand times in this forum there is still easy to make a simple line out of the Iranian regime.

She was against death penalty? Like 99% of Iranians abroad? Good to know that she cares for people from country of its roots. But still she canadian representant (as miss), not Iranian representant. In the same time it is very good for Iran to have people with good positions outside and showing that Iran is not only brainwashed people (that is true for a part of our population, even if it is a small minority).

As well all the miss of any country have humanitarian actions.
But if i have to consider people who i am very proud of , i of course not choose her but for exemple:
Nasrin Sotoudeh, knowing her she is a wonderful energy of kindness and caring for other people
the nobel price Shirin Ebadi
and many many courageous women who are really doing an exceptionnal work inside our country

And anyway the safe of lifes and all the job, is done inside Iran by courageous advocates . Not people abroad.
Maybe people abroad let people of Canada or USA and Europe know about Iran, but their action are more information
and link than any real action .

About your comment "she is zoroastrian look"? what does it mean?
beauty is zoroastrian? stop islamophobia pls

Voluto.jpg

you could see her on TVs? She is Iranian actress: Nazanin Boniadi (i prefer her beauty if only beauty criteria)

She is gorgeous, she has a degree, she is a beauty queen, she is a soldier, she is a fighter for human rights.

That canadian guy is one lucky dude.

Except that she is a traitor to her motherland.

"I recognize in thieves, traitors and murderers, in the ruthless and the cunning, a deep beauty - a sunken beauty."
Jean Genet

"There are only two sides to this question. Every man must be for the United States or against it. There can be no neutrals in this war; only patriots and traitors."
Stephen Arnold Douglas

“The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer”
Theodore Roosevelt

“No wise man ever thought that a traitor should be trusted."
Cicero

“Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason.”
John Harrington

i just give my personal opinion.
Many Iranian abroad journalists have already written that she often speaks (because of being representant of Canada, NOT IRAN) about being humanitarian, but what was she doing? indeed nothing except speak about herself and her opinions.
Which i snot bad, but i don't think you can make something exceptionnal out of this.
Just my personal opinion again.

Regime by the way is much more complicated than fundamental Islam. whatever i l'l explain thousand times in this forum there is still easy to make a simple line out of the Iranian regime.

She was against death penalty? Like 99% of Iranians abroad? Good to know that she cares for people from country of its roots. But still she canadian representant (as miss), not Iranian representant. In the same time it is very good for Iran to have people with good positions outside and showing that Iran is not only brainwashed people (that is true for a part of our population, even if it is a small minority).

As well all the miss of any country have humanitarian actions.
But if i have to consider people who i am very proud of , i of course not choose her but for exemple:
Nasrin Sotoudeh, knowing her she is a wonderful energy of kindness and caring for other people
the nobel price Shirin Ebadi
and many many courageous women who are really doing an exceptionnal work inside our country

And anyway the safe of lifes and all the job, is done inside Iran by courageous advocates . Not people abroad.
Maybe people abroad let people of Canada or USA and Europe know about Iran, but their action are more information
and link than any real action .

About your comment "she is zoroastrian look"? what does it mean?
beauty is zoroastrian? stop islamophobia pls

Voluto.jpg

you could see her on TVs? She is Iranian actress: Nazanin Boniadi (i prefer her beauty if only beauty criteria)

Well, that is not how the world thinks. The western propaganda machine has successfully brainwashed people all around the world. They think, there are two kinds of Iranians. The good liberals whose daughters go on to marry evangelical Christians or Mullahs and their children who are genetically diseased and backward.

She is clearly canadian and her allegiance lies with canada.
I am sure she will have some anti US view too (like many canadians have).

About criticizing the place of your origin, I think many do to different degree. People are most dismayed and critical about something they care, in this case Iran.(for her)

The majority of Iranians don't give a flying *** about her. so what's the matter? She's living her own life, like everyone does. And yes, she's a traitor, but I'm sure neither Iranians nor Nazanin Afshin Jam care about that.

How could she marry that ugly a*s guy. This is an abomination !!

Some say he is a (secretly bisexual) potato head conservative. He is one of those types which world knows as Bush type.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

The majority of Iranians don't give a flying *** about her. so what's the matter? She's living her own life, like everyone does. And yes, she's a traitor, but I'm sure neither Iranians nor Nazanin Afshin Jam care about that.

Let's see how many months/years this affair marriage will survive. She wanted money and he wanted to bang a young beauty.

Except that she is a traitor to her motherland.

"I recognize in thieves, traitors and murderers, in the ruthless and the cunning, a deep beauty - a sunken beauty."
Jean Genet

"There are only two sides to this question. Every man must be for the United States or against it. There can be no neutrals in this war; only patriots and traitors."
Stephen Arnold Douglas

“The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer”
Theodore Roosevelt

“No wise man ever thought that a traitor should be trusted."
Cicero

“Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason.”
John Harrington

Did she move to canada as a child or later in life(20 years +)?? Cos if she was a child when she moved to canada i dont think she should be labelled as a traitor

All Iranians in the West I meet are jerks and seem to hate their country, I don't know why. Is it some sort of complex? They hate talking to everyone except white people. This is just my personal experience.

Did she move to canada as a child or later in life(20 years +)?? Cos if she was a child when she moved to canada i dont think she should be labelled as a traitor

It really does not matter I guess. Will your argument make her a friend? Then:

"A friend is just an enemy who hasn't attacked yet"
Skipper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom