What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Our indian friend Trishul is back with his second part on irans air defenses,it makes for some shall we say "interesting" reading.My favorite part was about the bavar -373 which you can read below:
"As for the much-touted Bavar-373 air-defence system, it is in reality a trilateral industrial cooperation project involving China, North Korea and Iran that had commenced way back in 2004. While CETC Int’l of China has developed and supplied the Qamar active phased-array engagement radar and the YLC-2V ‘Meraj’ 3-D S-band early warning radar, the Sayyad-3 LR-SAM is a re-engineered HQ-9 missile produced by North Korea for its Pon’gae-5/KN-06 LR-SAM system). The complete Bavar-373 system will be ready for service-induction by 2020"
Yes...well..lol!
Anyway read the rest,if nothing else its good for a chuckle
http://trishul-trident.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/islamic-republic-of-irans-rma-analysed-2.html

Our indian friend Trishul is back with his second part on irans air defenses,it makes for some shall we say "interesting" reading.My favorite part was about the bavar -373 which you can read below:
"As for the much-touted Bavar-373 air-defence system, it is in reality a trilateral industrial cooperation project involving China, North Korea and Iran that had commenced way back in 2004. While CETC Int’l of China has developed and supplied the Qamar active phased-array engagement radar and the YLC-2V ‘Meraj’ 3-D S-band early warning radar, the Sayyad-3 LR-SAM is a re-engineered HQ-9 missile produced by North Korea for its Pon’gae-5/KN-06 LR-SAM system). The complete Bavar-373 system will be ready for service-induction by 2020"
Yes...well..lol!
Anyway read the rest,if nothing else its good for a chuckle
http://trishul-trident.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/islamic-republic-of-irans-rma-analysed-2.html

He's actually wrong in interesting and new ways of wrong. It's somewhat refreshing.

He's actually wrong in interesting and new ways of wrong. It's somewhat refreshing.
Lol,thats a good way of looking at it:yahoo:.Do you think he just makes it up out of thin air or does he actually base it on something..?:what::no:,I mean how on earth did he come to that so called "conclusion" on bavar-373?:rofl:,its just totally fu#king nuts.:wacko::cheesy::crazy:
:cheers:By the way I saw your reply tweet to babak taghvaee and his before and after pictures,well said,the first bunch of "soldiers" looked like they were a group of greco-roman reenactors.:agree:

Certainly Babak helped him, I know his disinformative way of thinking. Outright silly that he thinks Raad-2 is the Buk...
Hes about as fu#king nuts too with his hatred of the iri and his nutty conspiracy theories,and yet hes a published writer/aviation journalist for gods sake,well supposedly anyway.:nono:

Our indian friend Trishul is back with his second part on irans air defenses,it makes for some shall we say "interesting" reading.My favorite part was about the bavar -373 which you can read below:...

There almost the whole text is ridiculous. Especialy funny part as Iranian SM-1 missiles were transferred to Russia and China and on their basis were created "Buk-M1E" and LY-80..

Last edited:
Bavar 373 will join Iran's integrated air defense system next year:

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/745743/باور-373-سال-آینده-وارد-شبکه-پدافند-می-شود

General Esmaili, in the Intellect and Literacy conference said, the fact that people are following up on S-300 and Bavar 373 is a sign of our population maturity. It is their right to know and they are proud of these achievements.

S300 is no fully operational.

Bavar 373 will go through its final test end of this year and implemented into Iran's Integrated AD system next year.

Now people say a lot of things about Iran shouldn't over promise and show early developments. But I think it is a great dynamic where you create anticipation in public and then public pressure will actually push you to achieve what you have promised.

It is known technik in personal development too. for example, when you want to lose weight, it is recommended you tell everyone you know. The fact that they will see you and ask you if they don't see improvement will cause pressure on you to achieve what you promised.

Gen Esmaili better deliver on his promise or the public opinion will not let him rest next year.

Bavar 373 will join Iran's integrated air defense system next year:

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/745743/باور-373-سال-آینده-وارد-شبکه-پدافند-می-شود

General Esmaili, in the Intellect and Literacy conference said, the fact that people are following up on S-300 and Bavar 373 is a sign of our population maturity. It is their right to know and they are proud of these achievements.

S300 is no fully operational.

Bavar 373 will go through its final test end of this year and implemented into Iran's Integrated AD system next year.

Now people say a lot of things about Iran shouldn't over promise and show early developments. But I think it is a great dynamic where you create anticipation in public and then public pressure will actually push you to achieve what you have promised.

It is known technik in personal development too. for example, when you want to lose weight, it is recommended you tell everyone you know. The fact that they will see you and ask you if they don't see improvement will cause pressure on you to achieve what you promised.

Gen Esmaili better deliver on his promise or the public opinion will not let him rest next year.

lol, this "final test" should be done last month already,...

lol, this "final test" should be done last month already,...
Yes, you are right but I think delay is acceptable for country in size of Iran.
We are waiting like you for years to see final fruit of this long journey.

Sayyad-2C

2017-07-06-15-00-36.jpg

Back
Top Bottom