What's new

Irani nuclear program and the american concern.

If the CIA is as powerful as people here believe, the US would be running the world a long time ago.

America has been running the world since the break up of the Soviet Union which started in 1985 with the independence of the Baltic States and culminated in 1991.

Just look at the world today.

Security Council and the UN do America’s bidding because US is the biggest contributor of UN funds. Word Bank and IMF won’t move without a nod from the US, because it is only the US that can guarantee default by the borrowing countries.

80% of the world’s largest corporations are US owned. When US Congress makes the laws, the whole world follows.

Most important of all is the US dollar. It is today virtual currency of the world. I have found that should you run out of local money in any country. Every one would be more than pleased to accept US dollar from you instead. 90% of the international trade in conducted in US dollars.

I believe Obama has more influence on most countries of world than Zardari has in the FATA areas of Pakistan.

America has been running the world since the break up of the Soviet Union which started in 1985 with the independence of the Baltic States and culminated in 1991.
Not our fault the Soviets fell apart.

Just look at the world today.
Yes...

Security Council and the UN do America’s bidding because US is the biggest contributor of UN funds.
Then why do so often China and Russia refused to support US?

Word Bank and IMF won’t move without a nod from the US, because it is only the US that can guarantee default by the borrowing countries.
No CIA agents forced anyone to borrow.

80% of the world’s largest corporations are US owned.
Are they CIA owned? This is about the CIA.

When US Congress makes the laws, the whole world follows.
US laws are globally applicable? The American people must have missed that memo somewhere. The memo must be pre-Internet.

Most important of all is the US dollar. It is today virtual currency of the world. I have found that should you run out of local money in any country. Every one would be more than pleased to accept US dollar from you instead. 90% of the international trade in conducted in US dollars.
Are there CIA agents skulking around every corners silently intimidating people to accept US currency?

☪☪☪☪;960693 said:
They should just drop tactical nukes on Iranian nuclear plants and call it a day.

And bring about american conquest of Pukhtoon!

Seriously attacking iran which has Afghanistan on one of its border and Iraq on another would unlead a ball of fire evolving into WW3.

Military strikes and tactical nukes ain't an option.Iran will respond with massive ballistic missle attack on Israel if they feared an imminent attack.I think the international community will opt the way of sanctions(military sanctions) and that too will suit iran,it will hasten the process of nuclerization with no other options to think about.

Instead i'll suggest making IAEA stronger and proactive is the way forward ,they must talk through this platform.All these theories are almost based on the fear that iran is hiding some nuclear weapons.It will suit Iran as well if she offers a complete scan of the nuclear facilities.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom