What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

What does it have more impressive than f313 mockup?
anka was supposed to be delivered a year ago but now you see it is stuck.
Mate you built 5 anka and one a of them crashed. That is all.

Let me tell you. F-313 was just a propaganda joke and fantasy plastic toy that All World have already been laughing. Its design is also another joke issue but Vestel Karayel introduced in IDEF is real test prototype to be delivered to Turkish army in this year. Got the difference? Anyway, Such easy attempts never hide the Mollah's size propaganda regarding S-129. Both Karayel and S-129 are tactical UAV's but Karayel's specifications are close to a MALE UAV.

Vestel Karayel

20130508547.jpg

S-129

09_24_2012_21_37_59.jpg

Let me tell you. F-313 was just a propaganda joke and fantasy plastic toy that All World have already been laughing. Its design is also another joke issue but Vestel Karayel introduced in IDEF is real test prototype to be delivered to Turkish army in this year. Got the difference? Anyway, Such easy attempts never hide the Mollah's size propaganda regarding S-129. Both Karayel and S-129 are tactical UAV's but Karayel's specifications are close to a MALE UAV.

Vestel Karayel

Karayel_cropped.jpg

S-129

09_24_2012_21_37_59.jpg

No one so far knows the real size of S-129, because it hasn't entered service yet but i am sure that it is much better than Karayel the only thing we know that it has 24hour flight capability and range of 1700-2000 km(we do not know its flight ceiling)

Vestel Karayel

Karayel_cropped.jpg

S-129

09_24_2012_21_37_59.jpg

Does your super duper karayel fly too?
I am not interested in plastic mock ups.

Does your super duper karayel fly too?
I am not interested in plastic mock ups.

Troll, Don't you know Turks develop non-flying UAV's for Turkish Army ? It is new generation UAV technology proceeding from ground for observation :) Only plastic model introduced is F-313. Karayel is real one dude. I know You will never get the facts cause of b@tth@rt and desperation of facts but You know Playing with delusional dumps make me enjoy.. :)

No one so far knows the real size of S-129, because it hasn't entered service yet but i am sure that it is much better than Karayel the only thing we know that it has 24hour flight capability and range of 1700-2000 km(we do not know its flight ceiling)

Actually everybody knows the actual size When It is looked with images revealed. The size is being tried to be kept puzzle with blury images cause of propaganda reasons. It is more or less a tactical UAV.

Actually everybody knows the actual size When It is looked with images revealed. The size is being tried to be kept puzzle with blury images cause of propaganda reasons. It is more or less a tactical UAV.
First iran hasn't officially unveiled s-129 and these pictures are taken from a program about RQ-170 and what is you obsession with Iran? we never come to turkish section and post rubbish under your posts.

سهيل بازم توسط مسولين گرامي سرکار گذاري ميشيم
!

سهيل بازم توسط مسولين گرامي سرکار گذاري ميشيم
!

نه این دفعه ... البته نباید انتظار فانتوم ری داشته باشی

این خبر گزاری فارس همچین گفت موست ادونسد که من شک کردم این همون 3 خردادی هست

شماها هم جواب این احمق هارو ندید ... هم در مورد قاهر و هم پهپاد خبرهای جدیدی در راه هست ... سعی کنید پست های اینها رو برای روز مبادا نگه دارید ... برای ترول کردن لازم میشه

:D

How could you trust the future projects of the regime after all these failures and embarrassment i wonder... Especially after this Hamaseh joke, which has acknowledged as a failure by every single Iranian member here as well.

First iran hasn't officially unveiled s-129 and these pictures are taken from a program about RQ-170 and what is you obsession with Iran? we never come to turkish section and post rubbish under your posts.

Why don't you come Turkey section to share your impressions regarding Turkish projects ? I am here to tell about my considerations, criticizm. You can see that I have serious problems with liers and false propaganda throwers, Supposing own nation like blind or idiot..etc. I advise you to do same in Turkey section as well. Share with forumers If you see some defficiencies, Talk about performance of products, positive/negative sides...etc Nothing wrong with it...

Vestel isnot govermental it iscompletely a private company. it is subsidiary of Zorlu Group and the biggest producer of TV and White home Applliances of the world..it became the topic of documantary programme of Mega Factories of the world in National Geographic Channel..
Nat Geo Mega Fabrikalar Vestel City - YouTube

probagandas and exaggretions is not work in turkey like iran..Vestel company trying to develop Karayel having with latest technological specifications for international arm export markets not aonly for Turkish army....So it works for its own profit .To do so they must do the best one..

All Turksih made weapons are open to public, in fairs and for visits.. Many private Turkish industrial companies entered the defence industry and managed good jobs by now.. Just 5-10 years later Turkish Defence industry will be among 5 top defence industry in the world and target 25 billions $ export to world by 2023.

IDEF 2013 VESTEL KARAYEL

Back
Top Bottom