What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Now, Time to compare the propaganda size of S-129 with the one I will reveal...

Length: 6,5m
Wingspan: 10,5m
Duration: 20h
Service Ceiling: 22500ft
Takeoff weight: 550kg

Karayel_cropped.jpg

It is a mock up. Show a picture of it when it flies or it is just for propaganda use for Turkish fanboys

Unfortunately Turkish fanboys fall for plastic mockups and toys. Leaders want to prove that they are middle east leaders.
You deserve better than these leaders mate. You should not be tricked by cheap plastic toys. People of turkey deserve much more.

Shahed 129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki says: 20 m wing span, 10 m length and looks right based on these pictures:

8hxi95n.jpg

You should correct the road angle (about 45 degrees) but multiplying the size of the plane by (1/cos(45)).

well I think because of the distance between the man and the plane they are not good comparison for the size but i wonder isn't the pod mounted at the nose of the plane something around 30cm or a little more

What kind of Flir is mounted under the nose[ Brand Modell]. Maybe we can calculate with the size of the Flir the real size of this Plane.

Haters gonna hate, iran goes well and produce its own army equipments, i support iran stand against aragont western bs. Islamic Iran, defender of defendless, long live.

This is the baby ......" Hazem" UAV with Aerial combat capability :

321902_951.jpg

321905_138.jpg

321906_993.jpg

321907_411.jpg

Armed with Iranian Misagh-2 infrared missile ! fully operational....
this is 'sarir', plan for unveiling the 'hazem3' and 'Mohajer-B' cancelled.

Hermes-450:
watchkeeper1st_uk_flight.jpg

Iranian copy:
1s3v8kkfiae2j1odljfh.jpg

Hunter:
Hunter-UAV-unmannedwarfaredotwebsdotcom.jpg

Iranian copy:
321902_951.jpg

Heron with SAR radar:
17094084.jpg

Iranian copy:
73533401.jpg

Is there any Israeli drone they did not mock yet? :P

Hermes-450:

Iranian copy:
1s3v8kkfiae2j1odljfh.jpg

Hunter:

Iranian copy:
321902_951.jpg

Heron with SAR radar:
17094084.jpg

Iranian copy:
73533401.jpg

Well at least they got the Scan Eagle exactly right.

Hermes-450:

Iranian copy:
1s3v8kkfiae2j1odljfh.jpg

Hunter:

Iranian copy:
321902_951.jpg

Heron with SAR radar:
17094084.jpg

Iranian copy:
73533401.jpg

Is there any Israeli drone they did not mock yet?

The first image is not of Hermes-450 but of Watchkeeper

Hermes 450

2122692.jpg

Watchkeeper

un_watchkeeper-uas_credit-thales-uk.jpg

It is a mock up. Show a picture of it when it flies or it is just for propaganda use for Turkish fanboys

You mean Vestel will start delivery of Mock-up's for Turkish Army in this year ? Karayel is not a new program. Anyway, I am not here to talk about Turkish UAV design/Manufacturing capabilities. It is appreciated by all World you can read the international articles regarding Turkey and UAV stories in many respected magazines but For Losers who don't have anything to say instead of babbling, just try to pull the subjects other directions. I posted Karayel image in order to make something clear for Iranian delusional fanboys' minds which is completely washed by Mollah's dreams. The specifications revealed regarding S-129 and my posted one have similar features but Turkish one is a littile bigger. Iranian propaganda mechanism is trying to introduce it something comparable with USA Reaper thanks to their laughstock camera angels but The image I have posted regarding Karayel put the facts into your minds that It is just a simpe Tactical UAV which has even lower performance specifications against Turkish rival. That's what Mollahs can come up best. "A Mollah designed/developed MALE UAV" which can't be on par with even Western tactical UAV's.

You mean Vestel will start delivery of Mock-up's for Turkish Army in this year ? Karayel is not a new program but For Losers who don't have anything to say instead of babbling, just try to pull the subjects other directions. I posted Karayel image in order to make something clear for Iranian delusional fanboys' minds which is completely washed by Mollah's dreams. The specifications revealed regarding S-129 and my posted one have similar features but Turkish one is a littile bigger. Iranian propaganda mechanism is trying to introduce it something comparable with USA Reaper thanks to their laughstock camera angels but The image I have posted regarding Karayel put the facts into your minds that It is just a simpe Tactical UAV which has even lower performance specifications against Turkish rival. That's what Mollahs can come up best. "A Mollah designed/developed MALE UAV" which can't be on par with even Western tactical UAV's.
you are the looser who are imagining a Male UAV, but at the same time your government begs U.S for their predators.:lol:

you are the looser who are imagining a Male UAV, but at the same time your government begs U.S for their predators.:lol:

Sure !!! :) If you have anything to say as a response to what I have typed regarding your propagada size toy related in this thread, Please Share. If you don't, It means You will not taken into consideration. Making fun of Turkey's UAV achievements even in a condition which can't reveal a comparable tactical UAV (based on Western standarts instead of Mollah), is out of a Troll or fanboy's capabilities dude.

Hermes-450:

Iranian copy:
1s3v8kkfiae2j1odljfh.jpg

Hunter

Iranian copy:
321902_951.jpg

Heron with SAR radar:
17094084.jpg

Iranian copy:
73533401.jpg

They are not mock, didn't watch the footage of drones flying? If you mean iran did copy our drones, my answer is that: There are millions of drone familiar with each other all over the world, this does not mean copies of each others. This is an inspration. Iran making own drone with inspration from other and with its own design. This is an achievement.

You mean Vestel will start delivery of Mock-up's for Turkish Army in this year ? Karayel is not a new program. Anyway, I am not here to talk about Turkish UAV design/Manufacturing capabilities. It is appreciated by all World you can read the international articles regarding Turkey and UAV stories in many respected magazines but For Losers who don't have anything to say instead of babbling, just try to pull the subjects other directions. I posted Karayel image in order to make something clear for Iranian delusional fanboys' minds which is completely washed by Mollah's dreams. The specifications revealed regarding S-129 and my posted one have similar features but Turkish one is a littile bigger. Iranian propaganda mechanism is trying to introduce it something comparable with USA Reaper thanks to their laughstock camera angels but The image I have posted regarding Karayel put the facts into your minds that It is just a simpe Tactical UAV which has even lower performance specifications against Turkish rival. That's what Mollahs can come up best. "A Mollah designed/developed MALE UAV" which can't be on par with even Western tactical UAV's.
What does it have more impressive than f313 mockup?
anka was supposed to be delivered a year ago but now you see it is stuck.
Mate you built 5 anka and one a of them crashed. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom