What's new

Iran unveils new weapon systems

your' country? Did you burn your Iranian id card?
:lol:, as soheil said; come'on man, isn't your country, "your" country? As much as I know, any Iranian can call Iran by "your country" while talking to any fellow countryman.
BTW, dude, I'm amazed by the size of propaganda against me these days, a caring critic turns into a not caring critic, what's the big deal here?
Aren't humans supposed to pace a road of evolution each passing moment?

So carrying capacity decides whether or not it's a tank? Merkava can transport troops, does that mean it's not a tank? Educate yourself.
sorry, I don't have the time to educate more.
a vehicle which doesn't have carrying capability isn't BTR. so if it's not a BTR, then what is it???

No, I don't have the time to educate more.
a vehicle which doesn't have carrying capability isn't BTR. so if it's not a BTR, then what is it???
It will have a fire support role. It won't be carrying troops but it will move along with other BTR's and APC's and provide fire support. That DOES NOT make it a tank. I hope there is no more confusion on your part.

But how about zulfaghar MBT and saeghe jet fighter ?? fateh submarine and damavand ??
I do agree with @New . Of course IRGC has a much bigger budget but other than some missiles .. ?
age zir saakhti hast az ghadim bara artesh boode . sepah ke kolan manteghe tolide aslahash fargh daare ..
va joz mooshakha ziad be amaliaati boodan fekr nemikone faghat be bala bordane kamiate selaah ha fekr mikone ta mizaane majhool ro ( x ) dar moghaabele ba dshman bala bebare . :D
Zulfiqar MBT is yet to be mass produced (in a scale comparable to out other tanks). As for Damavand or Saeghe, they are produced by naval and air forces respectively and have nothing to do with army ground forces. I only bashed army ground forces and already said that navy and airforce are doing best they can, especially navy.
:lol:, as soheil said; come'on man, isn't your country, "your" country? As much as I know, any Iranian can call Iran by "your country" while talking to any fellow countryman.
BTW, dude, I'm amazed by the size of propaganda against me these days, a caring critic turns into a not caring critic, what's the big deal here?
Aren't humans supposed to pace a road of evolution each passing moment?
When someone is a 'not caring' critic, it's not called criticism anymore, it's bashing or whatever you may call it. :D

I merely criticized you, just as you criticize us, but I know you are a tolerant fella and you are never offended by these things which is a very very positive feature. :enjoy:

If you are like this in real life too, it's even better, I always try to learn from tolerant people (while I myself am called a highly tolerant person by my friends, relatives in real life).

Aghareb, weirdest tank of 21st century!
13940126000464_PhotoL.jpg
Bullshit of day ................what they made..BS BS...

Aghareb is Fugly but it is built using the existing BTRs and dismantled M47s turrets, in Sabalan project original M47s turrets are replaced with new ones so it should be very economical.
Sabalan project
sabalan.jpg

According to head of Army ground force self sufficiency and research organization ''Aghareb'' is designed to use the least possible industrial infrastructure.

The Nazir looks solar powered, can anyone confirm?

No, Nazir doesn't uses solar panels, those are diamond plate steel
66856_orig.jpg

Nazir weapons system is retractable, it can also be equipped with ATGMs and 7.62mm guns.
13940126150808286_PhotoL.jpg

13940126150806430_PhotoL.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom