What's new

Iran to Rank 1st in Science, Technology by 2025

You are like people from ADL who calls every critism of Israel calls anti-semitism. I did not even mentioned Turkey because I do not want to pissing contest with a Iranian who is paranoid about belittlement. If a Pakistani or a Turkish was the one saying that I would make fun of him to even though I see Pakistan as my second home and the other one is my own country.

It is facing with reality of life my paranoid neighbour. And this topic did not talk about the Middle East or Israel vs Iran, this topic clearly states that Iran will supress Israel. That means you need to supress USA too. Exmple; a man who produce 1000 horse carriage is not more advenced than the man who produce 1 car. Israel is even more advenced than most of the europian countries like Italy and Spain.

And finaly what you are showing like it is something important -which I am saying not- is not important. A man that earn 1000 dollar for working 15 hours is not more important than the man who earns 600 dollar for 1 hour work. It is like compering a hardworker labour with lawyer. Israel's population is around 8 million and Iran's around 75 million. So Iran with it's 75 million people who published 26 thousand papers while Israel 8 million people published 15 thousand papers.

I leave the calculations to you, I belive you would not trust me with calculation because I am an idiot right? You cannot even act civilized and you are talking about science?

Learn how to communite without insulting someone first than you can learn science. Generally, the ones that sit on their chair and do nothing are more proud of their nations achivements than the ones who actually do something for themselves and their nation. I think my opinion about which one you actually are is quite clear.

enough talk, let it be finished!
there is sth missing, this rate is when iran was limited for about 33 years! noone can reach iran's speed to build sth that it need!
for exmple: the world didn't gave iran the gas, what happend? nothing! we are producing gas in this rate: look: :D we need 20 million litrs gas per day but we produce about 60 M Ls(okton 100 gas). Or a medicine like factor 8, they didn't gave us that, we built that in 2 months. and soon all of the thing we need will be produced by our scientist. and it's an alarm for the world, u know why? because in that day nothing can stop us from being the rank1 in everything.( and your economy will die)
and one thing : it's better that isreal leave palestine , if not sth bad will happen, u even forgot the rules that muses (ع) tought u!

Being isolated from the majority of the scientific world has in fact helped Iran but Iran also has scientific collaboration with many countries.
Thanks but our Iranian youths' mind is less distorted than your mind.
And don't worry, no one dares to come close to us since 32 years ago.

Aw Shucks! How can you forget Saddam and your great leaders who sent teens as Canon fodder for his tanks. If I remember that war ended in 1988 -- > 1988 + 32 = 2020. I wonder how some one can be good at science with out understanding basic addition.

Aw Shucks! How can you forget Saddam and your great leaders who sent teens as Canon fodder for his tanks. If I remember that war ended in 1988 -- > 1988 + 32 = 2020. I wonder how some one can be good at science with out understanding basic addition.
idiot, he's talking about the revolution. That was in 79.
lmao

Edit: double post

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Salam,
To our Iranian brothers and sisters (whom I consider as much Muslim as any other anywhere in the world), I gladly congratulate you on your scientific achievements. If such a measure as publications in "Scopus" listed journals is considered, then Iran (Islamic Republic) has now overtaken Turkey (in 2011) to become the highest "producer" of scientific articles in its region and amongst all members of the OIC.

If the Arab world were taken as one block, I would suspect that its publications would be higher and if the artificial borders, visa requirements, multiple different regimes subservient to the West could be dismantled in the Arab world, then the Arab world could easily multiply its scientific publications manifold.

BTW, to verify my claims about Iran having overtaken Turkey in 2011 (as measured by publications in SCOPUS listed journals), you need to have a loginID and password to SCOPUS, or you need to wait half a year or more until SCIGOMAJR update their database.

Once again, best wishes to Iran and congratulations, despite its mistakes and limitations (which all human beings of our time have actually).

This means that Iran is as much a part of the Muslim world as any other Muslim country in my opinion.

NB: I expected you/others to be glad that Iran has progressed so rapidly and has now overtaken all other countries and political entities in its region and also in the "Muslim world" (if you measure by publications in SCOPUS listed journals) in 2011. That is much earlier than expectations by members here.

This means that Iran is as much a part of the Muslim world as any other Muslim country in my opinion.

NB: I expected you/others to be glad that Iran has progressed so rapidly and has now overtaken all other countries and political entities in its region and also in the "Muslim world" (if you measure by publications in SCOPUS listed journals) in 2011. That is much earlier than expectations by members here.

Dude someone is Muslim or Non-Muslim, There is nothing like "As Much Muslim" and who said Pakistanis are not glad?

It means that if other Muslim countries are "Muslim", then so is Iran, and vice versa. Hope it clarifies your doubts.

Back
Top Bottom